Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? (11546 Views)

I Get Turned On Watching Our Maid- Pls Advice / My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. / My Pastor Husband Sex Me 4times Daily,yet Impregnated Our Maid & Friends Daughte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 18, 2020
Even the short rap of your write ups shows you are a free social mingler or player.

Your wife knows your weak points. She's helping you quietly without harming you by nagging or complaining. Women should adopt new strategies to help their husbands' weaknesses.

No be those ones with parrot mouth and piercing tongue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by Martinez39s(m): 12:09am On Mar 18, 2020
Why are today's men so spineless and incredibly stupid? Even a man with Down Syndrome would know why your wife sends your maid away during her travels. angry angry angry To future buttress my point that you are spineless, consider that you are the one paying the housemaid's salary (which means you are the one who is supreme in determining if she goes to her family's place or not, not your wife), and your wife doesn't leave any alternative to your house maid when travelling. Nothing stops you, as the man of the house, from standing your ground and giving your wife the following options:
(1) She accepts the housemaid stays while she travels,
(2) She provides another alternative to the housemaid to help you out while she (your wife) is away, or
(3) She pays you to compensate for the absence of a housemaid during her travel.

grin grin grin How can your wife have the final authority on the housemaid you are paying for in your own house? What nonsense! What a spineless man! To make it worse, your wife provided no alternative leaving you to stress yourself and hopelessly grumble while she is away. How selfish of her. Instead of you to do something about it, you are complaining and grumbling like a weak child. Where is your spine? undecided

Gerarahia mehn

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by adexpa(m): 1:28am On Mar 18, 2020
Martinez39s:
Why are today's men so spineless and incredibly stupid? Even a man with Down Syndrome would know why your wife sends your maid away during her travels. angry angry angry To future buttress my point that you are spineless, consider that you are the one paying the housemaid's salary (which means you are the one who is supreme in determining if she goes to her family's place or not, not your wife), and your wife doesn't leave any alternative to your house maid when travelling. Nothing stops you, as the man of the house, from standing your ground and giving your wife the following options:
(2) She provides another alternative to the housemaid to help you out while she (your wife) is away, or
(3) She pays you to compensate for the absence of a housemaid during her travel.

grin grin grin How can your wife have the final authority on the housemaid you are paying for in your own house? What nonsense! What a spineless man! To make it worse, your wife provided no alternative leaving you to stress yourself and hopelessly grumble while she is away. How selfish of her? Instead of you to do something about it, you are complaining and grumbling like a weak child. Where is your spine? undecided

Gerarahia mehn

I can't imagine the responses I was seeing. It is a total rubbish for his wife to try such, but I blame the man who can't control his wife. Your wife is the one dictating how your home is run.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by Lordbucci2: 7:52am On Mar 18, 2020
solex2346:
My wife is found of the habit of sending our maid which am the one paying her salary to her parents anytime she's travelling and she will call her back when she's back? why would she be the only one benefiting from our house maid,i would be the one cooking my food,washing plates and my clothes anytime my wife is away,am tired of all these shits. pls advise me ooo
to avoid story ...
Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by lewis512(m): 8:16am On Mar 18, 2020
I guess your wife is a nairalander
Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:20am On Mar 18, 2020
solex2346:
My wife is found of the habit of sending our maid which am the one paying her salary to her parents anytime she's travelling and she will call her back when she's back? why would she be the only one benefiting from our house maid,i would be the one cooking my food,washing plates and my clothes anytime my wife is away,am tired of all these shits. pls advise me ooo
I don't blame your wife, awon lani debedebe.. This has nothing to do trust, make u no use your prick sanitized her pussy before her return, prick don't reasons with brains,.... once prick stand ,the brains off,but immediately after release, brains reset back to normal

2 Likes

Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by Akinbahm(m): 8:22am On Mar 18, 2020
Martinez39s:

grin grin grin How can your wife have the final authority on the housemaid you are paying for in your own house? What nonsense! What a spineless man! To make it worse, your wife provided no alternative leaving you to stress yourself and hopelessly grumble while she is away. How selfish of her? Instead of you to do something about it, you are complaining and grumbling like a weak child. Where is your spine? undecided

Gerarahia mehn

Brotherly, I hail oooh, all this epistle for a sissy guy...

I hope he doesn't end fathering someone else children.

Brother wey mumu, (Solex2364) wish I could transfer 3 good slap to you to reset ur brain to default mode omugo!!!
Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:24am On Mar 18, 2020
She doesn't want any funny business with the maid while she's gone. After all, some men you can't leave them alone with a hole in the wall. Didn't Schwarzenegger get his fat maid pregnant?
Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by Purplekush(m): 8:35am On Mar 18, 2020
Martinez39s:

Gerarahia mehn

From your reply I can point out 3 things:

1. you're single asf
2. you're unmarried
3. you wouldn't know how to keep a woman even if you tried

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by iammo(m): 8:56am On Mar 18, 2020
solex2346:

Honestly,this is not her first time,am thinking of stopping having maid in our house or she should start paying her salary. thats rubish now

get a young male maid
Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by Martinez39s(m): 8:56am On Mar 18, 2020
Purplekush:
[s]From your reply I can point out 3 things:[/s]

[s]1. you're single asf
2. you're unmarried
3. you wouldn't know how to keep a woman even if you tried[/s]
Yen yen yen yen yen yen yen... is that all?

7 Likes

Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by iammo(m): 9:00am On Mar 18, 2020
Martinez39s:
Yen yen yen yen yen yen yen... is that all?

lol honestly I want to see how you MR smart guy , Alpha Male , Uboja red pill guys would handle a marriage in this 2020 without divorce and paying child support like donkey.. I pity una

1 Like

Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by Greatzeus(m): 9:17am On Mar 18, 2020
She is protecting the yam from the goat,if you know you know grin grin
Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 18, 2020
Lol. Smart woman.

2 Likes

Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by Martinez39s(m): 9:23am On Mar 18, 2020
iammo:

lol honestly I want to see how you MR smart guy , Alpha Male , Uboja red pill guys would handle a marriage in this 2020 without divorce and paying child support like donkey.. I pity una
Who told I was going to get married or have children?

4 Likes

Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by iammo(m): 9:27am On Mar 18, 2020
Martinez39s:
Who told I was going to get married or have children?

ahh!! Ok , Lucky you

1 Like

Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by Originalsly: 9:30am On Mar 18, 2020
Davash222:

You should be bothered where she's always traveling to.
As you're planning how to eat the noodles meant for kids, someone out there may be eating your fried rice and chicken.

Just saying though.

He doesn't care about that.... she can travel as often as she wants and stay away from the home as long as she wants..... but the maid
If getting the work done is your problem..... then you can beg your wife to get you a male servant ..... or an elderly maid. Don't dare ask why.
Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by Martinez39s(m): 9:39am On Mar 18, 2020
iammo:

ahh!! Ok , Lucky you
Lucky me, arguably. Nevertheless, my advice to the op is sound common sense. Haters can go eat śhit. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by iammo(m): 9:44am On Mar 18, 2020
Martinez39s:
Lucky me, arguably. Nevertheless, my advice to the op is sound common sense. Haters can go eat śhit. grin

eyah, my child you think marriage is by gra gra, well since you aint even cut for marriage then you are free..

Oga O.P if you have sense and want to stay long and healthy on earth you better avoid silly advise of the Macho Huncho , Alpha Male, Red pillers, most of them are single kids, who think girlfriends and wives are the same, who doesn't know married women are some kind of creatures entirely, and most don't know the suffer ahead of them as a man who must labour for his family wether he likes to or not so long the blood compels him to...

My advise get a male maid, or get washing machine and other devices that can make your life easy, remember anger would only complicate issues and your life generally
Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 18, 2020
iammo:

who pays child support in Nigeria?.
Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by iammo(m): 10:01am On Mar 18, 2020
Lostz:
who pays child support in Nigeria?.

don't pay for your child's school fees and upkeep after divorce and see if your name wont appear on PM news at Magodo magistrate court or Mapo magistrate court with your ex telling the world what happened in the bedroom and other room,

in fact if you were unfortunate to have a wedding at the registry he done finish
Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 18, 2020
iammo:

don't pay for your child's school fees and upkeep after divorce and see if your name wont appear on PM news at Magodo magistrate court or Mapo magistrate court with your ex telling the world what happened in the bedroom and other room,

in fact if you were unfortunate to have a wedding at the registry he done finish
with Tanko and co as Judges, everything will be sorted out.

at least that is the benefit of living in a country with pay as you go Judges.

paying your child school fees should be a gesture of Goodwill not force. whoever the child stay with should pay for the upkeep
Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by iammo(m): 10:18am On Mar 18, 2020
Lostz:
with Tanko and co as Judges, everything will be sorted out.

at least that is the benefit of living in a country with pay as you go Judges.

paying your child school fees should be a gesture of Goodwill not force. whoever the child stay with should pay for the upkeep

lol tell that to a judge... google the messy divorce case of Babangidas Son and how much he fvcks out every month, or that of Churchill olakunle

better don't near marriage if you don't want this vampire Nigerian women and their babies suck out your youthfulless
Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 18, 2020
Silly question.

Get a side chic that helps out when your wife is not around.
Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by Kiddllc: 10:44am On Mar 18, 2020
solex2346:
Another simp being dragged in the mud.You better man up and call Mrs traveler to order... nonsense angry
Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by Martinez39s(m): 10:45am On Mar 18, 2020
iammo:

eyah, my child you think marriage is by gra gra, well since you aint even cut for marriage then you are free..

Oga O.P if you have sense and want to stay long and healthy on earth you better avoid silly advise of the Macho Huncho , Alpha Male, Red pillers, most of them are single kids, who think girlfriends and wives are the same, who doesn't know married women are some kind of creatures entirely, and most don't know the suffer ahead of them as a man who must labour for his family wether he likes to or not so long the blood compels him to...

My advise get a male maid, or get washing machine and other devices that can make your life easy, remember anger would only complicate issues and your life generally
OP, don't listen to this advice. No one is asking you to quarrel with your wife. This is not a issue of gragra. Also, there is nothing bad in getting a male house help. However, it's imperative that everyone in a family must do the right thing and know their place. If your wife didn't trust you and wasn't comfortable having the maid around in her absence, she should have done the right thing by talking to you about it (usually from the onset) and thereby leading you or her to make plans for a male replacement way before she travels instead of just sending the housemaid you are paying for away against your will, and leaving you stranded. That's wrong, thoughtless, and selfish. She doesn't complain of the housemaid when she is around but all of a sudden, she sends the housemaid you are paying for away against your will, without your permission, and leaving no helping hand in her absence. To make it worse, it's all happening in your own house, your own house.

Since the house belongs to you, you are the one paying the maid, and your wife didn't complain about the housemaid's stay from the onset, your wife has no right to send her away against your will leaving you stranded with no replacement. That right is reserved for you. That's wrong and selfish of her. Had it been she had complained from the onset, we could say she did the right thing she could and you should have employed a male house help. Give your wife the options I listed and stand on it. If you are man enough, call your wife out on her thoughtless behaviour. This time around, if there is going to be a male replacement, your wife must be the one to talk to you about it way before she travels again.

It's funny how women who don't trust their husbands freely, to any extent, investigate any possible shenanigans of the husband, and take every precaution and measure to ensure the husband doesn't cheat regardless of what their husbands think. However, if a man doesn't trust his wife and insists on a DNA test, or decides to check his wife's phone, all hell break loose and the man gets told "don't you trust me?", "are you trying to say I am slùt?" etc. The op can as well play these cards on his wife.

Ubunja, emmaodet, akinbahm, Solex2364

5 Likes

Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by iammo(m): 10:51am On Mar 18, 2020
Martinez39s:
OP, don't listen to this advice. No one is asking you to quarrel with your wife. This is not a issue of gragra. Also, there is nothing bad in getting a male house help. However, it's imperative that everyone in a family must do the right thing and know their place. If your wife didn't trust you and wasn't comfortable having the maid around in her absence, she should have done the right thing by talking to you about it (usually from the onset) and thereby leading you or her to make plans for a male replacement way before she travels instead of just sending the housemaid you are paying for away against your will, and leaving you stranded. That's wrong, thoughtless, and selfish. She doesn't complain of the housemaid when she is around but all of a sudden, she sends the housemaid you are paying for away against your will, without your permission, and leaving no helping hand in her absence. To make it worse, it's all happening in your own house, your own house.

Since the house belongs to you, you are the one paying the maid, and your wife didn't complain about the housemaid's stay from the onset, your wife has no right to send her away against your will leaving you stranded with no replacement. That right is reserved for you. That's wrong and selfish of her. Had it been she had complained from the onset, we could say she did the right thing she could and you should have employed a male house help. Give your wife the options I listed and stand on it. If you are man enough, call your wife out on her thoughtless behaviour. This time around, if there is going to be a male replacement, your wife must be the one to talk to you about it way before she travels again.

It's funny how women who don't trust their husbands freely, to any extent, investigate any possible shenanigans of the husband, and take every precaution and measure to ensure the husband doesn't cheat regardless of what their husbands think. However, if a man doesn't trust his wife and insists on a DNA test, or decides to check his wife's phone, all hell break loose and the man gets told "don't you trust me?", "are you trying to say I am slùt?" etc. The op can as well play these cards on his wife.

Ubunja, emmaodet, akinbahm

For a relationship, you gave a wonderfull piece of advise, but in marriages things don't work out just has you just barely painted it, in relationships Men can take ubujas advise its all cool and helpful, but marriage especially the one with kids, kids you love and ready to do anything over things change and a man needs to exercise a lot of caution and wisdom

Men can always dominate a relationship as you can walk out easily, women on the other hand dominate marriage because they have leverage on you if you truly love your kids

1 Like

Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 18, 2020
iammo:

lol tell that to a judge... google the messy divorce case of Babangidas Son and how much he fvcks out every month, or that of Churchill olakunle

better don't near marriage if you don't want this vampire Nigerian women and their babies suck out your youthfulless
Google the many divorce cases where the judge only award ₦10k as monthly upkeep for two children.

iammo
most Nigerian divorce cases are always decided by how much you have to pay. some people even ignore court summons for years.
even Tonto said Churchill has refused to pay child up keep.

you are in a country where you can even refused to pay child up keep and nothing will happen. no one will jail you

1 Like

Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by iammo(m): 11:01am On Mar 18, 2020
Lostz:
Google the many divorce cases where the judge only award ₦10k as monthly upkeep for two children

sure, 10k monthly plus school fees every 3 months is something for many Nigerian men, don't forget this is poverty capital of the world where minimum wage is 30k
Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 18, 2020
iammo:

sure, 10k monthly plus school fees every 3 months is something for many Nigerian men, don't forget this is poverty capital of the world where minimum wage is 30k
10k is not enough to feed and clothe even one child monthly. but some judges award it for 2 or 3 child.

the mother will end up spending more
Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by iammo(m): 11:08am On Mar 18, 2020
Lostz:

iammo
most Nigerian divorce cases are always decided by how much you have to pay. some people even ignore court summons for years.
even Tonto said Churchill has refused to pay child up keep.

you can be jailed oo my brother, I have someone who heads the infamous mapo customary court and I know first hand..

there is this divorce case, the woman remarried and the man went to court to pay the monthly upkeep as ordered, on getting there the wife came with her new husband and the kids disrespected him in front of his laughing wife, he got angry and decided to skip like 3 months upkeep, soon the wicked woman went back to court, got a bailiff and a police and they went to the guys workshop, they dragged him to court and he signed an undertaken when he can make the payment

your only way of avoiding payment is to run away from your neighborhood
Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by AfroKnight: 11:09am On Mar 18, 2020
Give your wife query. She’s not serious. grin

How dare she protect her home from stories that touch?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) / What Do Nigerian Girls Think Of When They See A Handsome Boy / At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.