Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,634 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus (38709 Views)

Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US / Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats / Prince Charles Recovers From Coronavirus And Is Out Of Self-isolation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus by Mizwisdom(f): 7:22am On Mar 18, 2020
peacettw:
Personally, I am not sure that this is best of plans. Humans can be funny. Many may not use that money for what it is intended for. Some may spend it all on frivolities and still demand for more after all the government has a deep pockets and is desperate to do anything to curtail the spread of the virus.

Instead, that money can be used to set up mini stores in each town from which essential supplies are given periodically to their citizens.

I agree, right now most Shops and Stores are completely empty, people can't buy commodities because panic buyers have bought everything up, no goods coming in from China, my friend is out of stock, at the moment she rations what she eats. Americans are suffering right now because Trump isn't managing this issue as he should.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus by Kazzyjojofelo: 7:23am On Mar 18, 2020
No be small o �

Otunba80:
Also read the news, and i was like who direct my mum and dad to give birth to me in nigeria.

We dey suffer for this naija oooo
Re: Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus by DAVE5(m): 7:24am On Mar 18, 2020
Otunba80:
Also read the news, and i was like who direct my mum and dad to give birth to me in nigeria.

We dey suffer for this naija oooo

Best part, we have people here on nairaland that are defending the government in their failure to do the right thing
Re: Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus by peacettw: 7:25am On Mar 18, 2020
Mizwisdom:

I agree, right now most Shops and Stores are completely empty, people can't buy commodities because panic buyers have bought everything up, no goods coming in from China, my friend is out of stock, at the moment she rations what she eats. Americans are suffering right now because Trump isn't managing this issue as he should.

True. Simply put, money is of no value if there is nothing to buy

2 Likes

Re: Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus by Mrpojj(m): 7:25am On Mar 18, 2020
Macsjebs:
source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8122293/Donald-Trump-wants-checks-Americans-IMMEDIATELY.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique

So sumtyn like this is possible,
Re: Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus by blowjohn(m): 7:25am On Mar 18, 2020
zabuur:
Everytime America does soomething, you all rush to compare Nigeria.

Don't get this all wrong, there is a huge difference between Nig and US. Hate it or love it, we can only do the what we are capable of. Lazy people, expecting to be gifted money. So far, America has been hit hard with the virus and they were not adequately prepared for it. Nigeria has less than 5 cases.

Why didn't America prevent the spread to avoid it or were they not aware that the virus is spreading

and we will continue to compare America with Nigeria.
Ask ur wise self: is it not ironic that America will distribute money to americans to cushion effects of the virus and they will get the money, yet a while ago funds from the Abacha era was proposed to be released to the poorest people in Nigeria and we have not heard anything about the money again.
Now u can see that it's never the question of we can only do what we can based on what we have .....becos we have the money but we r not doing it.
We had the money to solve electricity issues but we squandered it.
We had the money to fix the refineries but we squandered it.
We have had the money to fix many, ma y things in this country, but we squander it.
So oga, change ur orientation, we will keep comparing Nigeria with America.
Are u saying we have never been capable of fixing our refineries? Or fixing the electricity?
What factors basically helps capability?
Isn't money part of it? And manpower? And good brains?technocrats?
Dont we have all these?
But greed and wickedness wont allow us achieve our aims!
So we will continue to compare Nigeria with America.

1 Like

Re: Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus by beejay501: 7:26am On Mar 18, 2020
Keemsleek005:

Nigerians let me not laugh. How many nigerians have lost thier job during these corona virius? If these as happened in nigeria they will call buhari names and giving out 1, 000$ let watch as thier economy enters recession and funny thing they praising him for the 1,000 what happens when the 1,000 finishes he keeps giving abi.

OMG who is this one self...for your information if the virus is still out there by July they are receiving another $1500,,and by October if it's still out they Will receive $1000 again, you're are laughing Americans. People way suppose day cry for you...Rada Rada

1 Like

Re: Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus by lexy2014: 7:26am On Mar 18, 2020
Keemsleek005:

Nigerians let me not laugh. How many nigerians have lost thier job during these corona virius? If these as happened in nigeria they will call buhari names and giving out 1, 000$ let watch as thier economy enters recession and funny thing they praising him for the 1,000 what happens when the 1,000 finishes he keeps giving abi.

How many Nigerians have lost their jobs for one reason or another since 2015? Did u read d part of d story were it said that d cashouts are a form of stimulus?
Re: Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus by hotwax: 7:26am On Mar 18, 2020
Osidazz19:
Expecting my 1k.

It's Mitt Romney idea not TRAMP.

And mitt romney is the president who approves and agreed with it.

Must every idea come from trump?

1 Like

Re: Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus by blowjohn(m): 7:27am On Mar 18, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Suggest 3 ways Trump could have managed the situation better.
3 ways.
Am waiting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus by Mrpojj(m): 7:28am On Mar 18, 2020
IWTBAB:
blame ur leaders that looted ur country unrepentantly and shamelessly for 16 yrs and above. u wan make govt pay u, wit which money beta go collect u & awol1 go collect una share from diezani

Can u pple shut up with this 16yrs bullshit
All the pple during the 16yr are still in one position or the other right now still looting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 18, 2020
IWTBAB:
unfortunately, pdp don steal Nigeria future 4 d next 60 yrs. no reserves, notin. dem steal everything finish. dis country matta don tire me. god go punish all of dem

Others are coming to their senses, why do you want to remain in this foolishness forever?

Just asking o. You can take this for the pains

1 Like

Re: Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus by chukwugoziegi: 7:34am On Mar 18, 2020
Mrpojj:

Can u pple shut up with this 16yrs bullshit
All the pple during the 16yr are still in one position or the other right now still looting

That 16years is stale af! I HATE hearing it too. That is the rubbish they've been spewing since their Fulani became president.
Re: Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus by Keemsleek005(m): 7:34am On Mar 18, 2020
beejay501:

OMG who is this one self...for your information if the virus is still out there by July they are receiving another $1500,,and by October if it's still out they Will receive $1000 again, you're are laughing Americans. People way suppose day cry for you...Rada Rada

Get it right am not laughing anyone all i said was if they continue there economy wont be able to stand it at a point and refering to people who said nigeria cant do such it.pls get me right.
Re: Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus by toprealman: 7:35am On Mar 18, 2020
samuelson06:

A sister tried Canada through studies and they refused her visa claiming Nigeria economy is bad and they are not sure she'll return home after studies. Nigeria is fast becoming a stigma. Once from here, no one wants you in their country.
Tell that sister that people are still issued visa to travel to Canada for studies...... many people ooo.
Re: Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus by jaxxy(m): 7:35am On Mar 18, 2020
Country that thinks. Here we are used and abused.
Re: Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus by hotwax: 7:35am On Mar 18, 2020
RichBoy247:

But when government started giving 5,000 naira to the poorest in our society and 10,000 as loans to petty traders, you people picked up arms and started calling the government all sort of unprintable and untyped names.

Petty traders without identity....oh those ones we see on TV with. Osinbajo snapping pix..you r dumb righjt
Re: Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 18, 2020
nrexzy:
Money that would be collected via tax??

Trump is just doing that for the election.... This is an advanced way of vote buying...

But your president is not giving you any instead he is collecting from you from data purchase, airtime purchase, calls made, transfer made. Whatever you do he collects, when will he give you?

Zone Bee is a curse really
Re: Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus by lamidex(m): 7:37am On Mar 18, 2020
Sirsuky:
Trump and buhari are just like words and opposite.. God please make way for every Nigerians that want to get out of this country to better place.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus by einsteine(m): 7:39am On Mar 18, 2020
Wolgrace:
The funds will be collected back through tax. It surely find its way back to the govt's purse.

-They should release the cure.

This is a tax free UBI
Re: Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus by Flier: 7:39am On Mar 18, 2020
samuelson06:

A sister tried Canada through studies and they refused her visa claiming Nigeria economy is bad and they are not sure she'll return home after studies. Nigeria is fast becoming a stigma. Once from here, no one wants you in their country.
Lol funniest excuse of the day,I believe your sister does not have the financial muscle to study in Canada it has nothing to do with Nigeria’s economy, thousands of Zimbabweans with zero economy are studying in Canada
They only cares about your financial muscle not your countries economy
Re: Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus by Hoodbilonia: 7:39am On Mar 18, 2020
Donaldu
Donaldu
Na man u be.
Unlike buhari. Infct savings account dey hear am hot.
End times are truly here.
Re: Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 18, 2020
Lol...Nigerians... At the mention of money now, see how everyone forgot about Covid19 and are wishing they were citizens of America. And a while ago, people were grateful they are Nigerians because of coro but now everyone suddenly wants to be Americans. Hmm...what money will cause in this country.

I hope you guys are aware why that money is being given out.
Re: Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus by cjudy(m): 7:40am On Mar 18, 2020
Keemsleek005:

Hope you read what you said your self disables not the the population of those who are loosing there jobs. We agree we are dead zone B country pls park your load and go to America now they waiting for you. You will even get free visa today. Least we be happy one person travelled to ��.

Re: Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus by able20(m): 7:41am On Mar 18, 2020
Galaticos444:
Trump d best President since d history of mankind
Does his goodness benefit you in any ways, let American voters rate their president. I don't think hailing Trump up and down will solve Nigeria problems.
Re: Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus by nrexzy: 7:42am On Mar 18, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

But your president is not giving you any instead he is collecting from you from data purchase, airtime purchase, calls made, transfer made. Whatever you do he collects, when will he give you?

Zone Bee is a curse really
No he isn't collecting from me I am giving to the FG...
You shouldn't always be concerned about what your country can do for you... But it's what can you do for your country......

U hear Americans scream my country our founding fathers etc American will never show or say anything bad about their country they claim to be the best in the world because their citizens understand the value of appreciating what they have... But U Nigerian can never be happy...
Re: Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus by Suremikky(m): 7:42am On Mar 18, 2020
Happyguy201:
thank God ooo now my client will have enough money to send me . cheesy cheesy

Bros go and look for beta clients jor
Re: Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus by Keemsleek005(m): 7:44am On Mar 18, 2020
lexy2014:

How many Nigerians have lost their jobs for one reason or another since 2015? Did u read d part of d story were it said that d cashouts are a form of stimulus?

Why do you people just reply without getting things write i am talking about present situation here, we all knew things went off hand at a time are we gave them the knock and now that they been able to contain things for now are no loose of jobs for now like other contries, we need to appeticiate ourselves for doing something right these time. There stimulus as you called it every were but still no loose of jobs, even with our country been 90% dependant on these countries been affected by corona virus stimulus as you called it. No cashout in nigeria and by God grace it won't happen due to stimulus. Thanks for your comment.
Re: Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus by TroubleMaker47(m): 7:50am On Mar 18, 2020
samuelson06:

She should keep trying, it's worth it.
My brother and his family just left monday last week
Re: Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus by pacespot(m): 7:52am On Mar 18, 2020
If there is one thing Americans can afford to give than anybody else, it is cash, I mean raw cash. Which country whose federal reserve prints dollars? America. China will donate goods and services to a country in distress, America will donate cash, both countries donate what they produce respectively.

This is an election year for Trump, he will do anything to make Americans happy, that is why he is angry with China for letting the virus enter USA this time, by calling it "Chinese virus"

But wait, 1 trillion dollars, that is like the GDP of Australia being dashed out to American populace
Re: Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus by Fernandeswagger(m): 7:53am On Mar 18, 2020
IWTBAB:
blame ur leaders that looted ur country unrepentantly and shamelessly for 16 yrs and above. u wan make govt pay u, wit which money beta go collect u & awol1 go collect una share from diezani

You are not making any sense. We are talking about now. You are taking us 16years back. Isn't that the reason this particular administration came into power? Was it not to make life easier for Nigerians? When you don't have what to say you resort to blaming previous govts. What is this one doing to make life easier? Instead its making it worse.
Re: Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus by Ishitinyourlife: 7:53am On Mar 18, 2020
Sirsuky:
Trump and buhari are just like words and opposite.. God please make way for every Nigerians that want to get out of this country to better place.
No stay in your country and hustle,na poor person dey think how to run go another man's country go become slave, if you get money you'll live like a king here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms / How The US And Iran Became Adversaries - A Brief History (Photos) / Germany Floods: 42 People Dead (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.