Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

5 Dangers Of Excessive Ma$turbation That You Don't Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Dangers Of Excessive Ma$turbation That You Don't Know (1641 Views)

Must Read: Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman / The Dangers Of Youthful Exuberance / Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Dangers Of Excessive Ma$turbation That You Don't Know by Aboks(m): 2:30am On Mar 18, 2020
More than 70% of men in Nigeria ma$turbate regularly to pleasure themselves and ease $exual tensions. Ma$turbation has its benefits and side effects. I'm guessing you already know about the health and mental benefits of regular ma$turbation—it decreases men’s chances of getting prostate cancer and can help post-menopausal women regain their pelvic floor strength, but jacking or jilling off can have negative consequences, some of which are pretty darn gruesome.

Here are the dangers of excessively ma$turbating ;

1. Internal Bleeding - Excessing ma$turbation is known to cause internal bleeding especially for women who use dildos to pleasure themselves. Care and moderation should be applied as well as the use of lubricants in generous amounts.

2. Fractured Organ - The male reproductive organ has no bone in it especially when it is erect. There is, however, an inner core called the "corpus cavernosum" that can snap and rupture from acrobatic $ex or vigorous ma$turbation. The male reproductive organ can bend in the process and this can be very painful.

3. Gangrene - This occurs when a lack of oxygen-rich blood causes tissue to die in some part of the body. It is caused by a loss of blood supply due to an underlying illness, injury, and/or infection. Fingers, toes, and limbs are most often affected, but gangrene can also occur inside the body, damaging organs and muscles. Fournier’s Gangrene is caused by excessive ma$turbation.

4. Affects the Brain - When you ma$turbate, your body releases a number of "feel-good" hormones called endorphins, and although studies differ on exactly how, research indicates that it also affects the prefrontal cortex of your brain.

5. Death - Excessive ma$turbation may even lead to death. In rare cases, death occurs from complications of ma$turbation as a sum of all the negative effects earlier mentioned. Internal bleeding or hemorrhage caused as a result of ruptures in the arteries.

To avoid awkward and life-threatening situations, it’s advisable to apply moderation in masturbation in order to be safe than sorry

Source: publichealth.com.ng

1 Share

Re: 5 Dangers Of Excessive Ma$turbation That You Don't Know by deno001(m): 2:31am On Mar 18, 2020
Wow
Re: 5 Dangers Of Excessive Ma$turbation That You Don't Know by GboyegaD(m): 3:49am On Mar 18, 2020
What is it about this topic? We go ever get rest from this topic?
Re: 5 Dangers Of Excessive Ma$turbation That You Don't Know by aimuan(m): 5:31am On Mar 18, 2020
Your number 4 is spot on..why science claim masturbation has no side infect beats my imagination.. Masturbation caused me depression and many other pains,but science claim such is impossible.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Dangers Of Excessive Ma$turbation That You Don't Know by Lcf69(m): 6:31am On Mar 18, 2020
Ok but,there should be an obvious advantages too bc, naturally everything with Disadvantages must definitely have some unsung Advantages... Pinned.
Re: 5 Dangers Of Excessive Ma$turbation That You Don't Know by yarimo(m): 7:06am On Mar 18, 2020
we the members of vaseline crew of sambisa forest branch reject this thread 100%. announcer chairman

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Think My / What Figure Do You Need To Be Added To Your Account To Make It 10million Naira? / Help Me Judge Pls...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.