Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

National ID Card: The Reason For The Delay? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National ID Card: The Reason For The Delay? (37087 Views)

NIMC: National ID Card Replacement Costs N5,000 / National ID Cards Ready For Collection —NIMC / Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National ID Card: The Reason For The Delay? by DavidChimere01(m): 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2020
I did mine since 2016, I was told that I will receive a text message telling me that it's ready.. This is 2020 and I'm still waiting for the text

1 Like

Re: National ID Card: The Reason For The Delay? by Thazard(m): 1:57pm On Mar 19, 2020
Re: National ID Card: The Reason For The Delay? by Greatfullheart: 5:16pm On Mar 19, 2020
Jubilancy:
I applied for mine since 2016 dec up till now
hey my name is david and you?

1 Like

Re: National ID Card: The Reason For The Delay? by PresidentAtiku(m): 5:43pm On Mar 19, 2020
Greatfullheart:
hey my name is david and you?
Ashewo
Re: National ID Card: The Reason For The Delay? by abokikhalifa: 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The ID is being delayed till when it's going to be useful

They need to link all your datas together and link all you banks together
And include your biometrics

And even insert microchip Which you can use at am ATM
You should be getting it before the year runs out

Or before the world ends ?

1 Like

Re: National ID Card: The Reason For The Delay? by Greatfullheart: 5:46am On Mar 20, 2020
PresidentAtiku:
Ashewo
wow that's a bit harsh i'm just being friendly i mean no harm i just want us to be friends please

Re: National ID Card: The Reason For The Delay? by Citytrend: 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The ID is being delayed till when it's going to be useful

They need to link all your datas together and link all you banks together
And include your biometrics

And even insert microchip Which you can use at am ATM
You should be getting it before the year runs out
if true then can you ask your Government why persuade people to get the ID card now. Or have you forgotten the operation get your ID announcement 3 months ago oga
Re: National ID Card: The Reason For The Delay? by Goel: 4:23am On Mar 23, 2020
dayolove:
India recently registered over a billion of their citizens into what they call the Adhaar (forgive me if i didnt quite get the spelling) and did not even issue a paper let alone a card.
What are you saying? Everyone has a proper Aadhar card made of PVC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) / Oshiomhole And Iara Inspecting Queen Ede Gully Erosion (Photo) / Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.