Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) (91614 Views)

Dino Melaye Mother's Grave 'Holy Bible' (Photos) / The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by Sultty(m): 4:58pm On Mar 18, 2020
Na wah see fine grave even in die sef some people dey enjoy
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by Totilopussylick(m): 4:58pm On Mar 18, 2020
My Role model
VanGun:
Shared with Caption ...

"Best mama in the world. I love you"

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B933i5zny92/

Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by ibkayee(f): 4:58pm On Mar 18, 2020
I want to say people deal with death differently

But this guy is actually posing by his mother's 'luxury' grave like it's a new car

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by Honest2(m): 4:59pm On Mar 18, 2020
Campaign after voting ...

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by AudreeJaymes: 5:00pm On Mar 18, 2020
henrybomb:
I don't ever take this guy serious
He is hale and hearty now but AudreeJaymes is at his door he begins to feign dead or sick.. Some myopic people here will start saying he is being maltreated.
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by mizlovette(f): 5:03pm On Mar 18, 2020
Will this usher her into heaven?
ABI will she come back to life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2020
ibkayee:
I want to say people deal with death differently

But this guy is actually posing by his mother's 'luxury' grave like it's a new car

Na all you instagram influencer the guy dey follow back.he has no work anymore. Expect to see him with filters next.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by ibkayee(f): 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2020
ornicus:

Na all you instagram influencer the guy dey follow back.he has no work anymore. Expect to see him with filters next.
Lool

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by johneddy: 5:05pm On Mar 18, 2020
Vanity upon vanity.

My name is *John *Shoptomydoor
one of the subsidiaries of *American Airsea Cargo Limited*.

I can handle your import and export needs from USA and UK to Nigeria.

Are you in need of

*Air shipping*
*Ocean shipping*
*Procurement*
*Customs clearing
*car shipping

We also have fill & shipping and group shipping.

Our air shipping is within 5 days to Nigeria and ocean shipping is between 4 to 6 weeks.

We handle documentations and door to door delivery.

Check my signature for contact details
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by femmoy(m): 5:05pm On Mar 18, 2020
for crying out loud,should this trash make the front page? mod,use ya head na.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by ugoonwachinaeme(m): 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2020
GOFRONT:
A senator that wears handbangle, Is that one a senator that really have his people at heart??

A senator that deem it fit to show us photos if his Acquired Vanities instead of showing us Photoshoot of himself and his Caring wife, Is that one a Senator??

No he is not!!.......He is only a drug baron, He is there to loot money to lavish on his numerous girlfriends.

Wetin concern handbangle and the ability to lead well?
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by princeade86(m): 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2020
GOFRONT:
A senator that wears handbangle, Is that one a senator that really have his people at heart??

A senator that deem it fit to show us photos if his Acquired Vanities instead of showing us Photoshoot of himself and his Caring wife, Is that one a Senator??

No he is not!!.......He is only a drug baron, He is there to loot money to lavish on his numerous girlfriends.
he should be wearing rag before people know may be he have his people in mind. jagaban dat don't wear bangle have his people in heart na.
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by emkz: 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
Dino.

The way this man behaves shows some people have money and are swimming in poverty of the mind. Big man no just fit certain people. What the fuuckk is the meaning of taking a photo of your mother's grave and putting it on social media?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by DropsMic(m): 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
Ok a
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by Oritsewhandey(m): 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
azeeza:
vanity upon vanity.
and you are a woman? no gifts enough for a mother's love. if you like don't take care of your mother whilst still alive.
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by Fernandeswagger(m): 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
Dino Dino. Anything to trend. Even his moms graveside. Enjoyment man. They say bad publicity is better than no publicity. But dude's trying so hard to stay in the limelight. Thought this should have been the time to show off the constituency projects you did as a Senator.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by helixmanager: 5:17pm On Mar 18, 2020
GOFRONT:

You can do better! Instead of stating his failures based on senatorial responsibilities, you rather went on personal lifestyle which exposes built in hatred in your heart.

Try to be objective in life, it will make you a better person.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by slimfit1(m): 5:20pm On Mar 18, 2020
Who will remember his nephew Juwon now
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by Sonnobax15(m): 5:20pm On Mar 18, 2020
haleymoon:
Oga Dino, if u continue like this, I just hope u will be able to show off your grave for us to comment on when u finally go to rest with the lord wink
Which lord?..dino's candidacy is in hell.
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by Victorclean1: 5:20pm On Mar 18, 2020
Dino look like someone who be broke in future
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by shogsman(m): 5:21pm On Mar 18, 2020
Showing your mama burial ground like say she go wake.mad man
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 18, 2020
U for make the place your dining table na, this guy no get sense at all see what blood money can cause
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by Adeolajude(m): 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
Congrats to his constituency. At least they can keep that as a soveinier . hope u sha stole enough money to fund your cars cos am damn sure Dino can never work personally or over see any outside government loot money that can buy a Benz.
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
Dino is always childish.... Everything is not for social media
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by Psoul(m): 5:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
henrybomb:
I don't ever take this guy serious
He is hale and hearty now but once EFCC is at his door he begins to feign dead or sick.. Some myopic people here will start saying he is being maltreated.

Mention of his crimes you are very certain of.
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by Psoul(m): 5:26pm On Mar 18, 2020
haleymoon:
Oga Dino, if u continue like this, I just hope u will be able to show off your grave for us to comment on when u finally go to rest with the lord wink

No sense seen here
N E X T
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by Glink2018(m): 5:26pm On Mar 18, 2020
Princessabby99:
Dino my sugar daddy

Olosho spotted. May your sales and service blossom this year. May you find a new client's like Atiku, dangote, tinubu and otedepo dis year and may puna last forever.
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 18, 2020
GOFRONT:

Ah! Handbangle Your sense is truly inside your anus.
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by Osidazz19: 5:27pm On Mar 18, 2020
One of the retarded gods of the IPOB. What a complete disgrace this idiot is.
I wonder why IPOB miscreants always worship losers /low life of society.

Oh well TRAMP is next to go down come Nov 3rd 2020. Take that to the bank.
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by duke24: 5:27pm On Mar 18, 2020
Nonsense. That decoration won't lead her to heaven
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by Psoul(m): 5:27pm On Mar 18, 2020
lonelydora:
Vanity upon vanity.

She won't wake up even with all the decorations

If you have money, you will do the same

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye's Outfit To AMVCA 2020 (photo) / The Yoruba Kiriji Wars (1877 - 1893) / Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.