Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) (91607 Views)

Dino Melaye Mother's Grave 'Holy Bible' (Photos) / The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by Basher8583: 11:14am On Mar 19, 2020
paqman:
Dino is one of a politician that i highly have regard for , but his showing off ability make me develop phobia for him , this kind of people dont care about the people , infact he should not hold any political office in nigeria

So I don't understand where your high respect for him is coming from. You are contacting yourself.
He obviously must have been decieving you to to have such unwarranted high respect for him
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by Seyi4misamuel(m): 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2020
On a very serious note, this isn't the type of what's to be posted online as the nation and the most countries are currently battling with on how best to contain the COVID-19 before it eventually gets out of control.
What we need is messages like prayer or courage.
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by encryptjay(m): 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2020
Anything to trend.
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by Kunlexity(m): 3:44pm On Mar 19, 2020
This is needless
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by maisams01(m): 3:52pm On Mar 19, 2020
R.I.P ma
Dino my man take heart greater things are coming your way
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by lagdmark(m): 4:08pm On Mar 19, 2020
See Dino the old man with ancient grey hair claiming 1974 as DOB
Yahaya Bello claims 44 years, his late mother gave birth to him at 57years.
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 7:14pm On Mar 19, 2020
Psoul:

Enemy of Progress....Whaooo. What a befitting moniker for you.
Well, you are crying just because I told you to mention one of the man's crime.
I still insist you should mention his crime. It's not a matter of crying. Just mention it so we can discuss it. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
you are one of the problems of Nigeria. With people like you Nigeria is finished
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by Psoul(m): 8:15am On Mar 20, 2020
enemyofprogress:
you are one of the problems of Nigeria. With people like you Nigeria is finished

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You are a very big problem to urslf.
Solve urself first before u start thinking of a bigger Nigeria.
You accused a man of a crime but failed to mention any of those crimes u accused him of.
Pple just following others to talk cos they are talking. You have no single information of the person u are talking about.
Oga go and rest and better stop talking about what you don't know cos u are matching ur life into a deep shit.

Note: The above quote has long become a cliché. It doesn't make sense any longer. Wait for another new one to start trending so that u can borrow since u love borrowing words from others.
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2020
Psoul:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You are a very big problem to urslf.
Solve urself first before u start thinking of a bigger Nigeria.
You accused a man of a crime but failed to mention any of those crimes u accused him of.
Pple just following others to talk cos they are talking. You have no single information of the person u are talking about.
Oga go and rest and better stop talking about what you don't know cos u are matching ur life into a deep shit.

Note: The above quote has long become a cliché. It doesn't make sense any longer. Wait for another new one to start trending so that u can borrow since u love borrowing words from others.
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by Psoul(m): 7:30am On Mar 21, 2020
enemyofprogress:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chaiiiii.....So painful.
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by copyrites: 8:35am On Jul 17, 2021
This is how you know that the whole noise about the burial in Oba is not necessary tbh.
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:55am On Jul 17, 2021
He wan trend, even wizkid no trend � on his birthday. Mama obi punana trending
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by PrimeWatermark: 9:17am On Jul 17, 2021
MICHEALADEX:
He wan trend, even wizkid no trend � on his birthday. Mama obi punana trending

Check the date. It's an old news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Yoruba Kiriji Wars (1877 - 1893) / Senator Dino Melaye's Outfit To AMVCA 2020 (photo) / DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.