Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) (91612 Views)

Dino Melaye Mother's Grave 'Holy Bible' (Photos) / The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by Austino50: 8:27pm On Mar 18, 2020
the most foolish senator in the history of Nigeria
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by Tisham20(m): 8:32pm On Mar 18, 2020
Waste of money
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by Retrography(m): 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2020
First it was the Governor of Akwa Ibom with an expensive cemetery for his mother, then comes Dino, it remains Governor Hahaha Hello of Kogi state.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by newdawn77(m): 9:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
He try.
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by Tapout(m): 9:57pm On Mar 18, 2020
she is literally resting in peace I swear.
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by Jaapu: 10:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
gidgiddy:
I have no problem with Dino showing off his cars, houses, jewellery and other material things, its his money not mine.

But I'm totally against showing off your own mothers grave! That one is sheer nonsense

Is it your mother?
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by Iceyjay(m): 10:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
mytime24:
Money miss road
Shut up!
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by henrybomb(m): 11:17pm On Mar 18, 2020
Psoul:

Mention of his crimes you are very certain of.
Go to his constituency and see if he has done any major project.. He puts his luxury life in our faces just to make mockery of us.
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by dragunov: 11:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
VanGun:
Shared with Caption ...

"Best mama in the world. I love you"

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B933i5zny92/

This is a man that deserves to be marched to the Capital Square and shot.
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by foster212: 11:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
azeeza:
vanity upon vanity.
If I hear!
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 19, 2020
This shows how money cannot buy wisdom.
How can someone be so ignorant?
Wasting money for what is not. He should have even bought a new car, at least we know it's for a living person.
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 1:22am On Mar 19, 2020
Show us a filthy grave in this corona era...which kingd madness iz this angry angry angry
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by DollarBuddy: 2:36am On Mar 19, 2020
I used to be a fan of this man but sincerely, I now wonder what I was thinking when I used to be very proud of him.

Of a truth, his childish, adolescent way of showing off really makes me wanna throw up.

Yeyetious Dino! Your foolishness is amazing.
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by favour32(m): 5:55am On Mar 19, 2020
helixmanager:

You can do better! Instead of stating his failures based on senatorial responsibilities, you rather went on personal lifestyle which exposes built in hatred in your heart.

Try to be objective in life, it will make you a better person.
I be wan answer am but I say make another person do am.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by Emmyxto(m): 6:00am On Mar 19, 2020
Princessabby99:
Dino my sugar daddy
Who dash you? Abeg Wishes are not horses.
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by princeadeku(m): 6:01am On Mar 19, 2020
Nonsense and ingredients. He should wake her up and speak with her na.
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:15am On Mar 19, 2020
More grease to his elbows ... may his hardwork and leadership be rewarded with more public funds. I would love for him to be the senator for the next 20 years.
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 6:50am On Mar 19, 2020
Why wont he be broke and ve singing that his useless song "ba mi gbe?"
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 6:51am On Mar 19, 2020
Princessabby99:
Dino my sugar daddy
see as you just dey disgrace yourself in public
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 6:52am On Mar 19, 2020
DollarBuddy:
I used to be a fan of this man but sincerely, I now wonder what I was thinking when I used to be very proud of him.

Of a truth, his childish, adolescent way of showing off really makes me wanna throw up.

Yeyetious Dino! Your foolishness is amazing.
exactly why i was happy when he lost his election
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 6:53am On Mar 19, 2020
Psoul:

Mention of his crimes you are very certain of.
you are one of the problems of Nigeria. With people like you Nigeria is finished
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by smokeyupu(m): 7:36am On Mar 19, 2020
paqman:
Dino is one of a politician that i highly have regard for , but his showing off ability make me develop phobia for him , this kind of people dont care about the people , infact he should not hold any political office in nigeria
[color=#990000][/color] which side you de? The man's too unruly to hold any public office......
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by Psoul(m): 8:11am On Mar 19, 2020
enemyofprogress:
you are one of the problems of Nigeria. With people like you Nigeria is finished

Enemy of Progress....Whaooo. What a befitting moniker for you.
Well, you are crying just because I told you to mention one of the man's crime.
I still insist you should mention his crime. It's not a matter of crying. Just mention it so we can discuss it. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by delpee(f): 8:13am On Mar 19, 2020
Vanity!
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by Psoul(m): 8:24am On Mar 19, 2020
henrybomb:

Go to his constituency and see if he has done any major project.. He puts his luxury life in our faces just to make mockery of us.

Are you from his constituency?
What you said about him is lies. Don't speak out of hatred. Talk about what you know.
I don't support any politician. But don't kill anyone out of hatred.

See Below links. Visit them if u have data
https://guardian.ng/politics/hoodlums-torch-dino-melayes-constituency-projects-in-kogi/

https://silverbirdng.com/2018/07/14/dino-melaye-lists-constituency-project-list-will-surprise/

Constituency Projects Facilitated By Sen.Dino Melaye (KW).

-Construction of Jamata-Budon Road, Lokoja
– Ayede-Agbajogun-Amuro township road project, Mopa Amuro.
– Okebukun-Ayanga road project, Kabba Bunu
– Ayetoro Kiri-Eggan road project, Kabba Bunu
– Ayetoro Gbede township road project,
– Ejiba Township road project, Yagba west
– Agbudu-Gbarada road project, Kogi LGA
– Kabba-Ogidi Road project, Ijumu
– Okedayo Township road project,
– Ayere Ajowa road project, Ijumu
– Aduge-Ogale road project
Okedayo road network project, Kabba Bunu
– Okoro Gbede-Agirigbon Road project, Ijumu
– Kara-Igbogo road project,Kogi LGA
– Construction of Kara-Bridge, Kogi LGA
– Ayetoro Gbede Skill acquisition centre, Ijumu
– Motorized Water project, Okedayo.
– Solar Powered Motorized Water Project, Felele, lokoja.
– Kabba Bunu Okedayo Water Project,
– Ayeh Gbede Water Project
– 4 blocks Of class Rooms, Sarkin Noma, Lokoja
– 4 blocks of classroom Lokongoma lokoja.
– 4 blocks of classroom for Abugi community
– Blocks of 4 class rooms Ekirin Adde,
– Blocks of 4 class rooms, Ponyan, Yagba East.
– Block of 4 class rooms, Iffe Olukotun, Yagba East,
– 3 Block of classroom, Ogidi, Ijumu.
-Installation of (300KVA) for Ayere-Arima Community, Ijumu.
-Installation of (300KVA) for Ogale-Ayede, Ijumu.
– Extension of Electricity & Installation of (300KVA) Transformer for Aduge, Ijumu
– Installation of (300KVA) transformer for Oyo-Iwaa community in Oworo, Lokoja LGA.
– Installation of (500KVA) for Okedayo community
– Installation of (500KVA) Transformer for Ayede- Amuro in Mopa Amuro.
-4 Blocks of classroom for Aduge.
– Installation of (350KVA) Transformer for Okoto Odo-Eri, Yagba West.
-Two Hand Pump Borehole at Isanlu Esa, Yagba East.
-One Hand Pump Borehole in Okunran, Yagba West.
– Installation of (2) (500kva) Transformer Ayetoro Gbede.
– Power generating plant (Mikano) for Ayetoro-Kiri
– Installation of (500KVA) Transformer, Olle, Kabba Bunu,
– Extension of electricity in Omi.
– Installation of (2) (500KVA) in Mopa town
– Solar powered borehole Water Project, Ayetoro Gbede,Ijumu.
-Two (300KVA) Transformer for Ogidi Community.
– Solar powered borehole water project, Iluke
– Ayetoro Gbede Motorized borehole project.
– Motorized borehole for Adankolo, Lokoja LGA
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by Izongdave(m): 8:25am On Mar 19, 2020
Dino you're not doing well with this one, at a time when we're talking about reducing burial expenses
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by ZaOzaRoom(m): 8:30am On Mar 19, 2020
This man is a mumu man.
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by LANDLORD72: 8:46am On Mar 19, 2020
GOFRONT:
A senator that wears handbangle, Is that one a senator that really have his people at heart??

A senator that deem it fit to show us photos of his Acquired Vanities instead of showing us Photoshoot of himself and his Caring wife, Is that one a Senator??

No he is not!!.......He is only a drug baron, He is there to loot money to lavish on his numerous girlfriends.
Jealousy most kill you who nor like better thing.
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by positive11: 9:15am On Mar 19, 2020
ogaooooo no one project to point @ dino era
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by adeabdul2(m): 9:38am On Mar 19, 2020
When will we stop hearing about this guy?
Re: Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) by EnaibeSam: 9:44am On Mar 19, 2020
This man has no sense at all. People are dying and others living in fear of covid19. He's here showing the graves of his dead mother to the whole world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye's Outfit To AMVCA 2020 (photo) / The Yoruba Kiriji Wars (1877 - 1893) / Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.