Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,594 members, 7,958,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:15 AM

Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand (72435 Views)

TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend / Flood Sacks Presbyterian Church In Abia As Members Worship With Umbrellas -VIDEO / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by akposking(m): 3:00am On Mar 19, 2020
PasD:
Listen to this man and you will wonder what kind of human being he is....I promise you
brother please what does the "I" stand for
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by gbagyiza: 3:22am On Mar 19, 2020
rattlesnake:
I listen to him...his message doesn't have real life applications...just that youths are running after..tell me one application of his messages asides his good English
NB
I respect him o but that's my observation

Pls take down your post because it's portrayed you in a negative way. Don't be jealous God can rise up anybody not only your papa.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by favour32(m): 4:03am On Mar 19, 2020
Uyi168:
Healings and miracles only takes /took place on the pages of the Bible...
Your concord arrangement nai fall your hand. grin
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Raymon1212: 4:04am On Mar 19, 2020
CORONAVIRUS: Arsenal To Return To Training On Tuesday After Isolation

http://giditrendz.com/coronavirus-arsenal-to-return-to-training-on-tuesday-after-isolation/
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Onisokuso1(m): 4:09am On Mar 19, 2020
PasD:
Listen to this man and you will wonder what kind of human being he is....I promise you

In the positive or negative ?
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Onisokuso1(m): 4:09am On Mar 19, 2020
okorotalkative:
yo yo, you kidding right?

[img]https://i./7ftR.gif[/img]

Cassidy

Girl of you wanna come to my hotel ...

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by stormborn28(m): 5:09am On Mar 19, 2020
Roon9:
The lady above me just commented without engaging her brains
it is not a lady rather a man
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by stormborn28(m): 5:10am On Mar 19, 2020
morikee:
Missed my jamb exam today, I'm really terrified.
how ? Why?
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by membranus: 5:20am On Mar 19, 2020
40secondsMan:

Whaaat! Excuse me!
I listened to himbfor the first rime in2014 and his words changed my life instantly, man speaks real truth and revelations dat only come from the spirit.

Maybe i should send u some...

Change your life in what way? You became more Christ like?

Kindly tell us more, we want to tap from your experience.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Gabrielnnamani(m): 5:22am On Mar 19, 2020
rattlesnake:
I listen to him...his message doesn't have real life applications...just that youths are running after..tell me one application of his messages asides his good English
NB

Possible you have been listening with a closed heart,his messages to me has really blessed me

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by membranus: 5:22am On Mar 19, 2020
CloudResident:
Daddy Freeze be like, #FreeTheSheeple cheesy

No, you were not just passing, you were looking for trouble.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by dazzlingd(m): 5:33am On Mar 19, 2020
rattlesnake:

exactly
what is the application of priesthood
this is what am saying
priesthood
apostolic dimension
prophetic veto
seeing in the spirit

what do we apply these messages in

We apply them in scientific research, economics, and politics..yeye people....useless messgaes
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Donpaper: 5:37am On Mar 19, 2020
rattlesnake:
NB
with all humility, his English was not what drew my attention. He speaks a normal educated Nigerian English but his anointed inspired words. It just showed you never listened to him. I listen to him every day, my senior pastor speaks better English than him.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by rattlesnake(m): 6:12am On Mar 19, 2020
anochuko01:

Lol... Once again I share your sentiments.
The issue with Christianity in Nigeria, most especially with most pastors is that they're all wired to produce or nurture more pastors. Hence, there preachings are so one sided that they somewhat lose relevance to people who aren't interested in becoming pastors.

This man never had a career in the secular world for long, that's if he ever had one. Therefore he would find it difficult to make sense to people who are building a career in the secular world.

Do you know why most youths run there? It's Because many are yet to discover their path in life.

I'm talking as a person who has been a church boy from teenage years and has been under the tutelage of people who are similar to him in style, until I discovered the path for my life.

Imagine one preacher castigating we youths back then for reading John Maxwell's books lol. I swallowed it o, until I later had sense. No be all of us go be pastors.

Churches need to upgrade and understand that it's gone beyond raising more pastors, but should now also start raising industrialists, techies, scientists etc. The answers to the prayers of Nigerian Christians are tied to this mystery.

The missionaries did so with education, the Pentecostals are doing well with politicians, even though they waited too long. It's time to upgrade.

Very soon, we'll start having churches and pastor that would have apostolic callings to techies and scientists in Nigeria.

God bless men like oyhakilome, bishop oyedepo, Emmanuel makandiwa, Sam adeyemi, poju oyemade and their likes.

you are the smartest person I have ever met
God bless u

many didn't understand my point but I hope they read urs

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Benwallt(m): 6:14am On Mar 19, 2020
He thought he was in Nigeria
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by bukatyne(f): 6:15am On Mar 19, 2020
rattlesnake:

exactly
what is the application of priesthood
this is what am saying
priesthood
apostolic dimension
prophetic veto
seeing in the spirit

what do we apply these messages in

The Spirit rules the physical.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by bukatyne(f): 6:16am On Mar 19, 2020
rattlesnake:

My concern is for us to be relevant in future

in technology
in heath
in education
in research

not only in priesthood...etc

Hmmmmm.

It is not the Pastor's duty to teach you to be relevant in Science.

You can however apply your Pastor's teachings to be a better scientist, excel better in school etc.

For instance, the Bible says 'you see a man diligent in the work? He will stand before Kings and not mere men.'

If your pastor teaches on diligence and you apply it on your job, you will excel.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Viper12: 6:17am On Mar 19, 2020
Apostle Joshua selman an exceptional man of God i hv come accross.. His messages re powerful.. deep in the knowledge of God words.. His messages re so powerful i listen to them everyday.. for those who hv not listen to him pls do i assure u... ur life will change.. God bless Ajs..

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by gunners160(m): 6:18am On Mar 19, 2020
rattlesnake:
NB
are you for real? I no dey carry religion for head oo but this man's preaching dey kill me. I listened to him then during my service just to get motivated on business and his words kept my motivated till date in my own business. D man is versatile, not just a preacher who talks about religion, religion .... heaven, heaven. i will advice u listen to him on business, listen to him on marriages , listen to him on understanding people; then come back and change wat u have just written

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by jaxxy(m): 6:32am On Mar 19, 2020
I’m not sure the Bible said we shud disregard safety, especially just to show ourselves.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Glink2018(m): 6:33am On Mar 19, 2020
gbagyiza:

Pls take down your post because it's portrayed you in a negative way. Don't be jealous God can rise up anybody not only your papa.

But pending when you will be risen out vomit, let honour those servant of God who still possess the light.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Captain6(m): 6:35am On Mar 19, 2020
ReadyMadeToTo:
In Nigeria, all the congregation would hold theirs hands so far it's their pastor that told them to do so.Nigerian christians are like zombies
kiss
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 19, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Now thats a miracle. People's brains are now functioning effectively

Functioning outside Africa
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by clitah: 6:42am On Mar 19, 2020
Uyi168:
Healings and miracles only takes /took place on the pages of the Bible...

I just pray you get to need God's healings and miracles someday.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Mickey23(m): 6:42am On Mar 19, 2020
Corona virus is d beginning of wisdom...
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by mmsen: 7:13am On Mar 19, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Now thats a miracle. People's brains are now functioning effectively

Not enough for them to not waste their time in church or be in close contact with potentially infected persons.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 19, 2020
Roon9:
The lady above me just commented without engaging her brains

The lady above you has a pea sized brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Roon9(m): 7:22am On Mar 19, 2020
Imarnuel08:

The lady above you has a pea sized brain

Maybe pea is way too big

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by eyinjuege: 7:23am On Mar 19, 2020
thesicilian:
He thinks it's Nigeria where his members would sheepishly follow his commands no matter how dangerous to their health.

If they were so smart, they wouldnt have gone for the conference in the first place.
Very careless, irresponsible set of youths.
Why are there still so many people gathering together?
Corona is a respiratory virus, and it is spread through the air.
Touching someone is irrelevant in this case, as you only have to be in the same space as they are to catch the virus

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 19, 2020
ReadyMadeToTo:
In Nigeria, all the congregation would hold theirs hands so far it's their pastor that told them to do so.Nigerian christians are like zombies
ready made toto? grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by AJSfan: 7:32am On Mar 19, 2020
Angbakpa:
All of una sef......I need his messages plz

koinoniadownloads.org
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 19, 2020
Even the so called Jesus will refuse to hold hands. grin crooked pastor.

The church goers clearly don't believe in Their pastor or sky God. what's the point of attending church then?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 / Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria / Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.