Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand (71954 Views)

TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend / Flood Sacks Presbyterian Church In Abia As Members Worship With Umbrellas -VIDEO / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 19, 2020
jubrilELsudan:
BLOODY FOOLISH PASTOR. HE THINKS THE NIGERIANS THERE IN UK ARE LIKE THE BRAINWASHED ZOMBIE FANATICS THERE IN NIGERIA.
Your frustrations nor b here o. Pele. Hope you have eaten this morning?.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 19, 2020
playapayaski:

Then your govt should do the needful.. Nobody is spiritualy or influentially above d virus.. Check him on arrival
I believe that will be done at the Murtala International Airport.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 19, 2020
Arcbox:
Nigerian youth please stop insulting your elders and pastors. There is no morality in some comments you guys make. You can have your reservations and act according to your conscience but don't get to social media space and insult your elders. Even some of us outside Nigeria see what morality and respect look like in other part of the world. Remember, when you disrespect and insult elders, you don't progress in life. please stop it and learn to comment positively. One love to you alllll.
Do Nigerian youth have any promising life other than buying cheap data to throw insults at people that are way ahead of their family lineage.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Achorise: 10:24am On Mar 19, 2020
rattlesnake:
I listen to him...his message doesn't have real life applications...just that youths are running after..tell me one application of his messages asides his good English
NB
I respect him o but that's my observation
The guy has good command of English.
He has some level of sound wisdom.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 19, 2020
crooked pastor, where is his Jesus now?
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Achorise: 10:31am On Mar 19, 2020
deno001:
Sorry to say this, for you to say his preaching doesn't have real life application means you are long gone and doomed
Everyone must not be his disciple.
How some you Christians judge and condemn
He may have his own mentor or teacher
Everyone must not like him.
Me I like him
My friend prefer Joseph Prince to him
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Achorise: 10:36am On Mar 19, 2020
Pes13:

Please downloads is messages on financial Dominion , marriage, success system, dominion mandate.

Then, come back and tell me it has no life application.

A man, several men of God in Nigeria invite to their church to bless.

How about Miracles, signs and Wonders. I am sure you won't believe a cripple can stand from a wheelchair.

I am sure you will think it was a scam for HIV, cancer, Sickle cell to be healed totally.

But, millions of people cannot be foolish at the same time to lie about their predicaments.

How about open doors, and breakthrough.
Everyone must not drink from him,I drink from him,my son drinks from Joseph Prince.
And we all are pastors.
Let’s not be Judgmental
He’s one of the most balanced teachers I have encountered

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by CrazyOptimist: 10:37am On Mar 19, 2020
Elbow to elbow bump is not safe.
When you cough, you cough into your elbows. This means if you have been infected, you can transfer the virus (which can live on your cloth for a few hours) into your elbow-bumping partner. Who can have the virus move to his/her mouth the next time he coughs into his/her elbow.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by slowice(m): 10:45am On Mar 19, 2020
Folks are blowing this simple event out of proportion... Nothing here at all just an honest mistake and everyone in the church got it and eventually the pastor....

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Ezemust: 11:18am On Mar 19, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

He must be greater than Jesus Christ, then.
SMH...
jesus is not a preacher.he is the saviour
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by bfacekenne(m): 11:19am On Mar 19, 2020
rattlesnake:
I listen to him...his message doesn't have real life applications...just that youths are running after..tell me one application of his messages asides his good English
NB

You want to know how A is equal to B, and you want to walk with God, carnality
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by WarriFirstBorn(m): 11:23am On Mar 19, 2020
rattlesnake:
NB
I am not sure you know Apostle Joshua Selma. I doubt you have ever listened to him.
He is a Teacher of the Word.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by WarriFirstBorn(m): 11:32am On Mar 19, 2020
40secondsMan:

Whaaat! Excuse me!
I listened to himbfor the first rime in2014 and his words changed my life instantly, man speaks real truth and revelations dat only come from the spirit.

Maybe i should send u some...
Leave that guy jare. I am not sure he knows the Apostle Joshua Selma we are talking about. Joshua Selma that is a complete package. He has both the anointing and the word. From the very first time I listened to him, I became addicted to his messages. I have an archive full of his messages.

This guy really does not know Apostle Joshua.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by gouken2: 11:36am On Mar 19, 2020
Doesn't he know it's risky coming to church at this perilous times not to talk of holding hands wen corona virus is already in the UK.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:00pm On Mar 19, 2020
Ezemust:
jesus is not a preacher.he is the saviour

Jesus once walked the earth as a man. And he was a preacher.

Now after John had been taken into custody, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of God, (Mark 1:14)

So, if Selman (according to you) is the greatest preacher to ever walk the earth, then he must be greater than Jesus.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Job2004: 12:05pm On Mar 19, 2020
slowice:
Folks are blowing this simple event out of proportion... Nothing here at all just an honest mistake and everyone in the church got it and eventually the pastor....
I wonder how people are so quick to judge and condemn. The church members all laugh cos they all knew the pastor must have forgotten the issue at hand. He is human just like us
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by rattlesnake(m): 12:29pm On Mar 19, 2020
akinade28:

I have also made similar observation.
I listened to him for the first time in 2010, then I was just a year old in the serious Christian race. I was so blessed, motivated and challenged by his messages. I think I have listened to all his messages up to 2016.
In recent times, I have lost interest in listening to a lot of Nigerian preacher because a lot of their messages lack practicality and applications, the present the word of God to be an abstract and so complex but the word of God is so simple and can be applied to everyday life.
All these portals, mantles, encounter, burden, fire, vision, revelation, prophecy anointing, dimensions, angelic visitation is for who? Can every believer come into it? How can i apply it in my day to day life, in business, workplace, relationship etc
Don't get me wrong I honor and celebrate the grace and anointing of God on the life of these men. I also respect oo.
I think a lot of people don't study their bible personally, they only depend on what these men of God teaches them. So every little thing amazes them. Especially the youth.
Every believer need to grow up

exactly

portals
dimensions
nexus

meanwhile these.youths tell them to attend forex training or skills acquisition they wont
this Is my point
am not.saying Salman is not a MOG but until these messages becomes products and services...man shall not live by bread but LiVE by Gods word
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by rattlesnake(m): 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2020
bfacekenne:

You want to know how A is equal to B, and you want to walk with God, carnality

u are walking with God

common chloroquine u cant invent
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by vickydankal(f): 1:15pm On Mar 19, 2020
rattlesnake:
do u have cure to Corona ?

We have it in Christ.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by idesylvester(m): 1:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
perfect miracle... when one still have brain to do the right thing
cruxgemmata:
Now thats a miracle. People's brains are now functioning effectively
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by rattlesnake(m): 1:50pm On Mar 19, 2020
vickydankal:

We have it in Christ.
is that a kingdom mentality so those not in Christ should die?

Ur mission is to be the light and hope of the world that's why u need to expand ur understanding and stop following sentiments
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Leopantro: 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2020
Vicyace:

He's phenomenal.

He's just gonna get more famous with this viral video.

He's loaded.

Sorry but I would rather praise and uplift Jesus Christ than a son of man.
Jesus is phenomenal.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by TeaY2(m): 3:13pm On Mar 19, 2020
rattlesnake:

My concern is for us to be relevant in future

in technology
in heath
in education
in research

not only in priesthood...etc

I advise you listen to him again if truly you want to be inspired by his messages, but this time with an open mind.
You can download all his messages via the link below: www.impactconnect(.)com.ng
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by alowonle02(m): 3:13pm On Mar 19, 2020
Who are you to prophecize to others and not include yourself. Shameless pastor
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by chimeziedickson: 3:30pm On Mar 19, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:39pm On Mar 19, 2020
promisedeco:

I know you felt silly after typing this nonsense

Are you an enemy of BIAFRA freedom or not? Let us know.

Zombie niggerian.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by jubrilELsudan: 4:00pm On Mar 19, 2020
OrangeDream:
Your frustrations nor b here o. Pele. Hope you have eaten this morning?.

YES I HAVE EATEN THIS MORNING. I ATE YOUR WIFE'S KUKUNASE.

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Vicyace: 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2020
Leopantro:

Sorry but I would rather praise and uplift Jesus Christ than a son of man.
Jesus is phenomenal.

Did I mention anywhere that he's above Jesus?

Of course Jesus is phenomenal and its evident in his life.

And there is nothing you can do about it.

Of what purpose is the glory of God if the whole world can't see and testify about it in the lives of those who serve Him wholeheartedly?

No doubt, God will always be God, regardless of any circumstances.

So don't misquote me when I appreciate God's awesomeness in the life of His servant.

All glory to God.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by BadBradley: 4:43pm On Mar 19, 2020
Pes13:

You call him an idiot, I pray you understand early enough what you just say.

keep following the herd, the slaughter is not far off from you.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Luchiana1(f): 4:54pm On Mar 19, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiHKs8CAta0
This is funny short & powerful, from Christ omega vision Drama
Laugh well, but pls kindly click the red subscribe icon for update.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Luchiana1(f): 4:58pm On Mar 19, 2020
Women palava
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiHKs8CAta0
This is funny short & powerful, from Christ omega vision Drama
Laugh well, but pls kindly click the red subscribe icon for update.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by danny56: 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2020
thesicilian:
He thinks it's Nigeria where his members would sheepishly follow his commands no matter how dangerous to their health.

Go lock your self inside and never show your unwanted face outside because of the virus since you're very cautious. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Paul Enenche's Glory Dome In Abuja To Be Dedicated On Saturday (Photos) / 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars / Lady Twerks In Church During Tithe And Offering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.