Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:36 PM

Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand (72396 Views)

TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend / Flood Sacks Presbyterian Church In Abia As Members Worship With Umbrellas -VIDEO / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by mriyesecnerwal(m): 7:35am On Mar 19, 2020
My manager once said. God has answered all our prayers in Nigeria. What we just have to do is work.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 19, 2020
clitah:

I just pray you get to need God's healings and miracles someday.
why is God not healing people with Corona virus now already.. why wait one day? why not now?

Did God go on vacation now? grin healings and miracles only happened in fairytales.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 19, 2020
See this one. Him think say na the normal sheep.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by SciLab: 7:58am On Mar 19, 2020
There is nothing I hate more than hearing pastors ordering congregation to 'Hold your hands' or shouting 'Say to Neighbour...'

Na me and neighbour follow come church? Was that how Jesus preached?

It annoys me a lot. Some pentecostal churches can be annoying.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Ezemust: 8:03am On Mar 19, 2020
PasD:
Listen to this man and you will wonder what kind of human being he is....I promise you
he is the greatest preacher to ever walk the face of the earth...my opinion though

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by drnoel: 8:15am On Mar 19, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Now thats a miracle. People's brains are now functioning effectively
Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Some say Amen!
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:17am On Mar 19, 2020
Foolish people. They were already standing in close proximity to one another. They might as well shake hands.

As for that Selman, he should not be allowed back into the country until he has been tested and retested.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:17am On Mar 19, 2020
Ezemust:
he is the greatest preacher to ever walk the face of the earth...my opinion though

He must be greater than Jesus Christ, then.

SMH...
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Valkrie: 8:21am On Mar 19, 2020
People are beginning to see through the lies they sell to them for a piece of their fortune..!!
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 8:38am On Mar 19, 2020
Haters can go and go and go and waka loss.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by HMarshal(m): 8:40am On Mar 19, 2020
Smart church members
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by HMarshal(m): 8:43am On Mar 19, 2020
gypsey:
why is God not healing people with Corona virus now already.. why wait one day? why not now?

Did God go on vacation now? grin healings and miracles only happened in fairytales.

You are not the first to sound like this & won't be the last.i won't go into trying to make u see things differently cos itld be a long day.you will one day witness a personal miracle & be so so convinced that it's God who did it,then uld see this kind of comment u typed above & ...the circle will continue #IwasOnceLikeYou #Ifelt #itHappened
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Job2004: 8:46am On Mar 19, 2020
40secondsMan:

Whaaat! Excuse me!
I listened to himbfor the first rime in2014 and his words changed my life instantly, man speaks real truth and revelations dat only come from the spirit.

Maybe i should send u some...
Don't mind him bro.
I free on his messages. He is revelational and teaches real kingdom principle cutting across all areas of life from authentic christianity, finance, career, relationship etc. You can never listen to this man and your life remains the same

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by vickydankal(f): 8:47am On Mar 19, 2020
rattlesnake:
I listen to him...his message doesn't have real life applications...just that youths are running after..tell me one application of his messages asides his good English
NB
I respect him o but that's my observation

I wanted to say you have a reprobate mind but no need. No one listens to him and apply them and remains the same.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by rattlesnake(m): 8:49am On Mar 19, 2020
vickydankal:

I wanted to say you have a reprobate mind but no need. No one listens to him and apply them and remains the same.
do u have cure to Corona ?
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Job2004: 9:05am On Mar 19, 2020
There is this level of closeness you have with God that you are no longer conscious of many evil things around you. I fear no evil even though a walk through the valley of the shadow of death.

The preacher i am sure didn't do that intentional, because if you are his follower, he always say Let's hold our hands together as we pray in most of his meetings.

The meeting was powerful, lives were transformed, the crowed was massive and the effect as non comparable as the host pastor testified to it that aside the program held by Late Myles Munroe some years ago which came close to this program, he hasn't seen any in his over 24 years of pastoring in the UK.
Let men be men and God be God, the counsel of God will stand and Corona virus will ceased and vanished for ever in no long time.
This generation is replacing God with science and technology. It is not possible

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by prophetwis: 9:07am On Mar 19, 2020
KOINONIADOWNLOADS.ORG
Angbakpa:

Ive 1.... Me I need ooo pls how can you send me some?
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Pes13: 9:11am On Mar 19, 2020
rattlesnake:
do u have cure to Corona ?

Please downloads is messages on financial Dominion , marriage, success system, dominion mandate.

Then, come back and tell me it has no life application.

A man, several men of God in Nigeria invite to their church to bless.

How about Miracles, signs and Wonders. I am sure you won't believe a cripple can stand from a wheelchair.

I am sure you will think it was a scam for HIV, cancer, Sickle cell to be healed totally.

But, millions of people cannot be foolish at the same time to lie about their predicaments.

How about open doors, and breakthrough.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Pes13: 9:12am On Mar 19, 2020
BadBradley:
idiot, why would people hold hands and have body contact because you're a pastor and asked them to?

You call him an idiot, I pray you understand early enough what you just say.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 19, 2020
HMarshal:

You are not the first to sound like this & won't be the last.i won't go into trying to make u see things differently cos itld be a long day.you will one day witness a personal miracle & be so so convinced that it's God who did it,then uld see this kind of comment u typed above & ...the circle will continue #IwasOnceLikeYou #Ifelt #itHappened
Okay, i am waiting for that day, i mean, the God that cannot heal people now, i wonder when he will.. when they are all dead? i mean if God wanted me to know or other people like me to see that God exist, is this not the right time and circumstances to prove that?

Only God just keep quiet and waiting for another time, next year maybe when God is back from vacations. grin
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by HMarshal(m): 9:19am On Mar 19, 2020
gypsey:
Okay, i am waiting for that day, i mean, the God that cannot heal people now, i wonder when he will.. when they are all dead? i mean if God wanted me to know or other people like me to see that God exist, is this not the right time and circumstances to prove that?

Only God just keep queit and waiting for another time.

Like I said,I was once like u.wont bore u wit details cos in the end,testimonies become boring to the "listener" but mavelous in the mind of its own the "teller" (if it is candid).God bless us all
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 19, 2020
HMarshal:

Like I said,I was once like u.wont bore u wit details cos in the end,testimonies become boring to the "listener" but mavelous in the mind of its own the "teller" (if it is candid).God bless us all
well..just because it happened to you doesn't mean it would happen to everyone.

As i said, God should show his face now or.....?
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by HMarshal(m): 9:24am On Mar 19, 2020
gypsey:
well..just because it happened to you doesn't mean it would happen to everyone.

As i said, God should show his face now or.....?

Smile ok!
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Totilopussylick(m): 9:30am On Mar 19, 2020
Even you sad
ReadyMadeToTo:
In Nigeria, all the congregation would hold theirs hands so far it's their pastor that told them to do so.Nigerian christians are like zombies
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by JJOF(m): 9:34am On Mar 19, 2020
rattlesnake:
I listen to him...his message doesn't have real life applications...just that youths are running after..tell me one application of his messages asides his good English
NB
Bro, I guess you were not able to comprehend him, that's why. His messages have real life applications.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 19, 2020
PasD:
Listen to this man and you will wonder what kind of human being he is....I promise you
Selman is our own here in Jos. His indepth spirit-filled knowledge on God's Word is something that will marvel you.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 19, 2020
rattlesnake:
NB
Interesting. Perhaps, you can't find your own application.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 19, 2020
playapayaski:
This is not Nigeria.. And he should be tested when he returns regardless of his social status, UK is a corona hotspot right now..
He is coming to Jos next week.
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by cohug: 9:47am On Mar 19, 2020
hold which hand. mcheew!
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by playapayaski: 9:49am On Mar 19, 2020
OrangeDream:
He is coming to Jos next week.

Then your govt should do the needful.. Nobody is spiritualy or influentially above d virus.. Check him on arrival
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by rattlesnake(m): 9:53am On Mar 19, 2020
Pes13:

Please downloads is messages on financial Dominion , marriage, success system, dominion mandate.

Then, come back and tell me it has no life application.

A man, several men of God in Nigeria invite to their church to bless.

How about Miracles, signs and Wonders. I am sure you won't believe a cripple can stand from a wheelchair.

I am sure you will think it was a scam for HIV, cancer, Sickle cell to be healed totally.

But, millions of people cannot be foolish at the same time to lie about their predicaments.

How about open doors, and breakthrough.

obviously u are a recent convert
if u are at wheel chair level
Re: Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand by akinade28(f): 9:59am On Mar 19, 2020
rattlesnake:
NB
I have also made similar observation.
I listened to him for the first time in 2010, then I was just a year old in the serious Christian race. I was so blessed, motivated and challenged by his messages. I think I have listened to all his messages up to 2016.
In recent times, I have lost interest in listening to a lot of Nigerian preacher because a lot of their messages lack practicality and applications, the present the word of God to be an abstract and so complex but the word of God is so simple and can be applied to everyday life.
All these portals, mantles, encounter, burden, fire, vision, revelation, prophecy anointing, dimensions, angelic visitation is for who? Can every believer come into it? How can i apply it in my day to day life, in business, workplace, relationship etc
Don't get me wrong I honor and celebrate the grace and anointing of God on the life of these men. I also respect oo.
I think a lot of people don't study their bible personally, they only depend on what these men of God teaches them. So every little thing amazes them. Especially the youth.
Every believer need to grow up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Laughing' Church Banner In Calabar By Believers' Right Ministry (Photo) / Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.