Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,466 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

I Know They Say Suicide Is Not An Option - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Know They Say Suicide Is Not An Option (2013 Views)

Commiting Suicide Is My Only Option At This Point / I'm Depressed, Thoughts Of Suicide Is Getting Strong.pls.advise. / I'm A Living Corpse. Suicide Is A Better Option For Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Know They Say Suicide Is Not An Option by Jman06(m): 10:50am On Mar 20, 2020
Oyindidi:
Are you okay?
Were you not the one that first started taunting us for not asking the Op for his account number I was thinking you could just take the lead in requesting for his account number and sending him some money so we can follow your step. Now, you're getting defensive...lolzzzz

No offense though
Re: I Know They Say Suicide Is Not An Option by blank(f): 3:43pm On Mar 24, 2020
OiOi:
I dont know what to tell the doctor if i go. How do i explain that its a web of conditions leading to one another.
even if i go, can i afford the card or tfare?

I really don't want to give just platitudes but that's all I have. This life journey is a long one, with various challenges. Let's see how we can pull through.

As for the bolded, it's their work.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Cried While Listening To A Song / . / A couple bought a washing machine and this happened.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.