Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) (31999 Views)

Bigger Cargoes To Berth At Onitsha Port Soon – FG / Container Vessel Berths At Onne Port (Photos) / Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by Anambralstson: 9:52pm On Mar 18, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

You are empty stop deceiving yourself with OkpalaAnambra because you are not from our state, we no dey born dumb

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by Anambralstson: 10:03pm On Mar 18, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

You're 100% ignorant..where do u think the vessels will even come in from, if at all in your dreams that vessels can bath in that dry river, lol
Take your time and read full history of Panama port or Suez canal

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by SonOfEl(m): 10:51pm On Mar 18, 2020
VAQAXY:
[s][/s]

You and who focus where? Instead of you to face your dilapidated filthy Abia state, but instead you are busy looking elsewhere and wasting your time. Spit on you Abia people

Lol....you talk as if Anambra isn't filthy as well.

1 Like

Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by Collins4u1(m): 11:19pm On Mar 18, 2020
Nigerians full of hatred and envy, Tụfịakwa unu. Egbe belu Ugo belu, nke sị na ibe ya a ma ebe, nku kwaa ya!

2 Likes

Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by oyatz(m): 11:56pm On Mar 18, 2020
Itsekiri is in Delta NOT Ondo State and the boundary has been drawn since 1963.

Anambralstson:

Outside Lagos built by all
Every other states in West trying to compete with Anambra, imagine this Dodomayana also trying to compare Ondo that's on life line with Itshekiri oil, a state that can't compete with Nnewi in industrialization and commerce grin grin waiting Musa no go see for gate

4 Likes

Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by Bonesking(m): 12:28am On Mar 19, 2020
SonOfEl:

Idiot Aboki with three monikers. Mind yourself OkpalaAnambra aka Arrewa

3 Likes

Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by Bonesking(m): 12:29am On Mar 19, 2020
Anambralstson:

Stop talking to the imposter OkpalaAnambra aka Arrewa
Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by Bonesking(m): 12:30am On Mar 19, 2020
Aboki shut up! Have you taken your Codeine and Gum yet? Arrewa aka OkpalaAnambra

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by holicupp(m): 1:44am On Mar 19, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Lol, better than u that have empty skull with only some parts having saw dust..counter argument na tantrums u de throw...so empty of u

River Niger will never be used as a port, it doesn't qualify

then u should go and stop them now

1 Like

Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 1:50am On Mar 19, 2020
Anambralstson:

They know better than you, Julius Berger has been using the port, they are using cargo barge

Below are cargo barges
are you sure this is river Niger?
Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 1:54am On Mar 19, 2020
ejanla077:

I feel ur envy...

River niger have capacity for ocean-going vessels if dredged.
impossible.
Like OkpalaAnambra said it's too shallow.
Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 1:57am On Mar 19, 2020
Anambralstson:

impossible.
Photoshopped pics
Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by Ayo8(m): 2:10am On Mar 19, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

You're 100% ignorant..where do u think the vessels will even come in from, if at all in your dreams that vessels can bath in that dry river, lol

I will educate your generations. Forcados, River Nun...
Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by Ayo8(m): 2:23am On Mar 19, 2020
Anambralstson:

Julius Berger has been doing it

Time will tell...
Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by okpalaAnambra: 6:26am On Mar 19, 2020
Anambralstson:

You are empty stop deceiving yourself with OkpalaAnambra because you are not from our state, we no dey born dumb
Abum onye Nnewi, we run the shows and are the richest in Anambra..I will rather use Calabar port to import my goods than waste money to dredge that 2 cups of water called River Niger
Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by Abia1stboy: 6:53am On Mar 19, 2020
Anambralstson:

That clown you are quoting is my cousin, we are both from Abia state. His anger and frustration is because Abia state is a shithole state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by Abia1stboy: 6:53am On Mar 19, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Abum onye Aba ngwa, we run the shows and are the richest in Abia..I will rather use Calabar port to import my goods than waste money to dredge that 2 cups of water called River Niger

Our Abia state is in ruins.
Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by Abia1stboy: 6:54am On Mar 19, 2020
Anambralstson:

From those in charge not empty head like you, I understand you are jealous
https://niwa.gov.ng/onitsha-river-port-an-untapped-gold-mine-fg/

I wish I am from Anambra, being an Abia indigene is curse
Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by Abia1stboy: 6:57am On Mar 19, 2020
SonOfEl:

Lol....you talk as if Abia is filthy as well.

He said the bitter truth. Abia state is a shithole filthy dilapidated state. Abia state is by far the worst state in Nigeria, by the way I am Aba NGWA.

2 Likes

Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by SonOfEl(m): 8:01am On Mar 19, 2020
Abia1stboy:

He said the bitter truth. Abia state is a shithole filthy dilapidated state. Abia state is by far the worst state in Nigeria, by the way I am Aba NGWA.

Mr Impostor. Leave Abia alone, face your state. Abia is ahead of you in many ways, okay?

A true son balances his criticism. You are an impostor

2 Likes

Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by SonOfEl(m): 8:01am On Mar 19, 2020
Abia1stboy:

I wish I am from Anambra, being an Abia indigene is curse

impostors spotted. pls take your curse with you.

1 Like

Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by SonOfEl(m): 8:02am On Mar 19, 2020
Abia1stboy:

That clown you are quoting is my cousin, we are both from Abia state. His anger and frustration is because Abia state is a shithole state

next time, lie with finesse. IMPOSTOR
Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 19, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

No pain here brother..Aburo m onye Obi úfú..eziokwu Kam na agwa gi ihe a... Calabar port is still an eastern port, is more feasible with a direct access to the ocean..let's leave sentiment

Nwoke mechie onu

Countless times have you been told to face abia state and the ruins within it.

Who did this to u?

Every single news about anambra, u will be seen there..

Enu chikwa hu uyi, ana Haa hu aja.

4 Likes

Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 19, 2020
SonOfEl:

We are not on same league of backwardness.
Tell thatur broda to face and abia and leave us alone.

Oginidi?

2 Likes

Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 19, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Abum onye Nnewi, we run the shows and are the richest in Anambra..I will rather use Calabar port to import my goods than waste money to dredge that 2 cups of water called River Niger

Continue Dreaming till thy kingdom come. We don't eat humans over here. Ezigbo aru ka owu.

2 Likes

Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by okpalaAnambra: 8:53am On Mar 19, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Nwoke mechie onu

Countless times have you been told to face abia state and the ruins within it.

Who did this to u?

Every single news about anambra, u will be seen there..

Enu chikwa hu uyi, ana Haa hu aja.

Cry me a River, grin grin grin...don't shit in your pants yet..since you guys decided to make here inhabitable for Sister states in East, sleep has long departed from you guys and there is no peace for the Wicked

1 Like

Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by okpalaAnambra: 8:56am On Mar 19, 2020
MelesZenawi:

We are not on same league of backwardness.
Tell thatur broda to face and abia and leave us alone.

Oginidi?
My Anambra state is the most filthy place ..Awka is a shithole
Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 19, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Cry me a River, grin grin grin...don't shit in your pants yet..since you guys decided to make here inhabitable for Sister states in East, sleep has long departed from you guys and there is no peace for the Wicked

Rubbish and rubbish.

1 Like

Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 19, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

My Anambra state is the most filthy place ..Awka is a shithole

What a perfect Irony used in describing abia.

1 Like

Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by Daniel058(m): 9:19am On Mar 19, 2020
If any of the 5 South eastern state is close to Atlantic ocean, like Delta ,Bayelsa,Lagos or Cross river , our seaport should ve been working already even without any help From Federal government..

7 Likes

Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 19, 2020
celeiyke:
They should re-position the port, The positioning didn't consider second Niger bridge

Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by wman(m): 9:21am On Mar 19, 2020
See civil war on this thread shocked shocked sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian National Symbols / Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding / Buhari Arrives In Osogbo For Osun APC Governorship Rally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.