Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,953 members, 7,814,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) (32001 Views)

Bigger Cargoes To Berth At Onitsha Port Soon – FG / Container Vessel Berths At Onne Port (Photos) / Reno Omokri Searching For Onitsha Trader Whose Shop Was Burnt In The Market Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by blackgold90(m): 9:22am On Mar 19, 2020
sapientia:
Please, I don't really understand port terms.

What does the action mean?

Giving out contact to people who will to certain work for port users and either pay govt or share with govt in revenue.

But I hope you google app is there
Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by zsamorano(m): 9:22am On Mar 19, 2020
I av cashew nut for sale at abeokuta...U can contact me on 08064784680 via Whatsapp or call
Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:23am On Mar 19, 2020
celeiyke:
They should re-position the port, The positioning didn't consider second Niger bridge

we will be travelling to the Port of Antwerp for due diligence. all to travel to Belgium to waste public money
Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by zsamorano(m): 9:23am On Mar 19, 2020
I av cashew nut for sale at Abeokuta....U can contact me on 08064784680 on Whatsapp or call
Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by poseidonsaiz(m): 9:25am On Mar 19, 2020
Oh okay...

Please do see my signature if you are a lover of good art and want your interior decor done. We offer 2D/3D interior decor, granite and marble installations, e.t.c.. Call/Whatsapp..*0*7*0*8*1*1*4*2*0*0*8 :

Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by kaludestiny10(m): 9:25am On Mar 19, 2020
Why involve ndi Abia instead of the person that made the comment? Pls mind your utterances.
Thank you.
VAQAXY:
[s][/s]

You and who focus where? Instead of you to face your dilapidated filthy Abia state, but instead you are busy looking elsewhere and wasting your time. Spit on you Abia people

1 Like

Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by LikeCool(m): 9:25am On Mar 19, 2020
iammo:
cool

Concessioning or not, unless all the Second Niger Bridge pillars are completely casted the River Port cant be functional as the river has being partialy blocked, however since the bridge is due for completion in 2022 i see the water channels being freed late this year or early 2021

at least Anambra village can now have something to atleast chestbeat with and compete with Ondo State..

Anambralstson i hope you tell your weird dressing drunkard governor you need an Airport preferably cargo airport too

Someone is comparing Ondo to Anambra grin grin shocked shocked
Keep dreaming cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 9:27am On Mar 19, 2020
VAQAXY:
[s][/s]

You and who focus where? Instead of you to face your dilapidated filthy Abia state, but instead you are busy looking elsewhere and wasting your time. Spit on you Abia people

That's too harsh nwanna, Abia and Amanda bu ofu.

1 Like

Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 19, 2020
Mutemenot:

That's too harsh nwanna, [b]Abia and Amanda [/b]bu ofu.

That's good.

No wonder their governors are too girlish.
Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by Urchman200: 9:32am On Mar 19, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

That's wishful thinking, I'm surprised u fell for it..no wonder you're dumb, u can't think for your yourself...River Niger remains a River and not a sea shore or ocean and as such can't contain large vessels
ke ihe wu nsogbu gi gbasara onitcha sea port? O na ewem iwe ifu ebe ndi kporo onweha ndi igbo nemere onweha anya ufu ,biko wether onitcha or Aba owu ofu ife biko, ndi igbo biko fuwanu onwunu na anya biko.

4 Likes

Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by DigitB: 9:34am On Mar 19, 2020
Please who has seen Nwamikpe?
Has his moniker changed?
Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 9:35am On Mar 19, 2020
I thought they ewedu eaters said the south east is land locked grin grin
Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by Xojavandk: 9:37am On Mar 19, 2020
H

Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by fk002: 9:38am On Mar 19, 2020
IPOB fight wetin concern me grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by Cuntface: 9:38am On Mar 19, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Nothing like they know Better,..they know nothing and fg knows too...that's why no one gives a serious Bleep about that two cups of water

Are you really stupid or you're just pretending?

1 Like

Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by ejanla077: 9:39am On Mar 19, 2020
DateMynd44:
impossible.
Like OkpalaAnambra said it's too shallow.
do you kno what dredging means... Forcadoes river dats a tributary of River Niger have d capacity,
Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 19, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Keep shut your mouth, ana akogheri, what do u know, nothing..what's the essence of sea importation without large vessels, looks like na saw dust de your head

E be like say you don smoke weed.
Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by johnpablo541(m): 9:41am On Mar 19, 2020
Anambralstson:

They know better than you, Julius Berger has been using the port, they are using cargo barge

Below are cargo barges

Why post a picture from the USA to prove your point, that's very misleading
Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by sulaak(m): 9:41am On Mar 19, 2020
Is this a port or a housing estate?
Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 19, 2020
OK let the Port concession begin
Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by teresades: 9:45am On Mar 19, 2020
Urchman200:
ke ihe wu nsogbu gi gbasara onitcha sea port? O na ewem iwe ifu ebe ndi kporo onweha ndi igbo nemere onweha anya ufu ,biko wether onitcha or Aba owu ofu ife biko, ndi igbo biko fuwanu onwunu na anya biko.

Nwanne ndia abughi ndi Igbo. Oburo taa ka obidoro. Ndia bu ndi ebum n'obi ha bu itinye ögbahara n'etiti ndi Igbo. Egena ha nti.

1 Like

Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 19, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Abum onye Nnewi, we run the shows and are the richest in Anambra..I will rather use Calabar port to import my goods than waste money to dredge that 2 cups of water called River Niger

Arrewa guy

3 Likes

Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 19, 2020
Urchman200:

Will that ur brother okpalaanambra hear?
Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by NaijadrivaCars: 9:46am On Mar 19, 2020
For those yoots that comment without knowledge, Boss Mustafa, current COS to Buhari was NIWA boss when they concessioned the ports in deliberate way that led to protracted legal battle.

They deliberately made the ports not to function, albeit infrastructure on ground.

Senator Olorunmibe took over from Mustafa.

1 Like

Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by teresades: 9:47am On Mar 19, 2020
MelesZenawi:

That's good.

No wonder their governors are too girlish.

Lols, have you finished claiming Igbo? It's only ignorant people that can't see through you guys antics here.
Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by NaijadrivaCars: 9:48am On Mar 19, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Onitsha port can not contain any vessel,..that river is shallow, too shallow...just passed through the bridge and see dry lands there with shallow water..let's focus on Calabar port

Focus on Calabar port and waste the resources spent on Onitsha Port

You should rather talk about dredging the River to contain large vessels.

Anambralstson:

They know better than you, Julius Berger has been using the port, they are using cargo barge

Below are cargo barges

But the vessels you showed have small draft. When and if they allow that port to be operational, River Niger has to be dredged. You should talk about dredging the River Niger, which hasn't benefitted Nigeria much due to rapids/cataracts/sand bars that impede navigation.
Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by teresades: 9:49am On Mar 19, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Will that ur brother okpalaanambra hear?

Be forming saint.
Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 19, 2020
The Arrewa guy here is controlling these nairaland accounts

Arrewa

Abia1stboy

okpalaAnambra

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by Gabriel004: 9:51am On Mar 19, 2020
Anambralstson:

Outside Lagos built by all
Every other states in West trying to compete with Anambra, imagine this Dodomayana also trying to compare Ondo that's on life line with Itshekiri oil, a state that can't compete with Nnewi in industrialization and commerce grin grin waiting Musa no go see for gate
Post that your 2017 report and let see where ondo and anambra are in industry. Be bold bro.
Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by ejanla077: 9:52am On Mar 19, 2020
Mutemenot:

That's too harsh nwanna, Abia and Amanda bu ofu.

Shey amanda na una governor babe?
Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by Gabriel004: 9:55am On Mar 19, 2020
oyatz:
Itsekiri is in Delta NOT Ondo State and the boundary has been drawn since 1963.

The guy na fool. To even think he's married and have a kid.

1 Like

Re: NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) by teresades: 9:55am On Mar 19, 2020
The account Abia1stboy okpalaAnambra MelesZenawi VAQAXY and others are troll accounts. No sensible person should take them serious.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South / Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding / Imoh Umoren: "I’ve Seen More Homeless People In New York Than In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.