Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,519 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

I Want To Be A Moderator - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Be A Moderator (1867 Views)

Seun,is Afam Still A Moderator? / Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? / Is ekt_bear Now A Moderator In Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Want To Be A Moderator by SEFAGO(m): 2:17am On Dec 26, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

strangerf,

You need to take it slow with how you talk to women, for real.

Any man that keeps on in life with the mentality that women are worthless is bound to find a worthless path in life. And I'm not just saying this because I'm a woman.

SEFAGO is a sexist eddiot, so I expected his gibberish. You, you need to calm down.

In the good old days, you would not have been able to talk to me like this. I would have dealt with you the same way Chris brown dealt with Rihanna grin. Anyways thanks to "European civilization" you can talk freely
Re: I Want To Be A Moderator by Dsense(m): 2:20am On Dec 26, 2010
^^^You are right ooo grin
Re: I Want To Be A Moderator by lagbaja20: 2:23am On Dec 26, 2010
SEFAGO:

In the good old days, you would not have been able to talk to me like this. I would have dealt with you the same way Chris brown dealt with Rihanna grin. Anyways thanks to "European civilization" you can talk freely

Abi oooooo

She needs to stay in the romance section, marry a docile whiteman and live forever after in Florida

It is unfortunate that someone of her caliber would talk to me the way she did; egbin!

Anyway, Mukina out, SEFAGO, man mi, IN; good riddance to incompetent puzsy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian English. . . What Can We Do To Make It Better? / Jonathan Queries Sambo Over Poor Attendance At Kaduna Rally / Funny Side Of The Nationwide Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.