Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

What Is The Most Valuable Asset A Woman Can Give A Man And Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Valuable Asset A Woman Can Give A Man And Why? (3456 Views)

"If A Man Can Have 4 Wives, A Woman Can Also Have 4 Husbands" - Nigerian Lady / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Valuable Asset A Woman Can Give A Man And Why? by robosky02(m): 10:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
I have been wondering women, what's is it that make men really want them?
What is that asset that will make a man single out this ONE from all others and stick to her

Please here are 4 assets, which one stand her out and why

1. Her beauty..... It will be his pride because she is the most beautiful.

2. Her vaygay.... Because she kept it only for him, till the wedding night

3. Her Brain.... Because she thinks for him and help him heddle challenges

4 . her food..... Because the road to a man's Hart is his stomarch
Re: What Is The Most Valuable Asset A Woman Can Give A Man And Why? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 18, 2020
All the above

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Valuable Asset A Woman Can Give A Man And Why? by Amotolongbo(f): 10:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
It depends on each man jare.

Men’s want in a woman isn’t general.

It may be any of the listed or combination of two or all.
Na man sabi wetin he want jare
Re: What Is The Most Valuable Asset A Woman Can Give A Man And Why? by robosky02(m): 10:08pm On Mar 18, 2020
justnock:
All the above

Which one you think is indispensable
Re: What Is The Most Valuable Asset A Woman Can Give A Man And Why? by robosky02(m): 10:10pm On Mar 18, 2020
Amotolongbo:
It depends on each man jare.

Men’s want in a woman isn’t general.

It may be any of the listed or combination of two or all.
Na man sabi wetin he want jare

Satin make your guy dey die for you
Re: What Is The Most Valuable Asset A Woman Can Give A Man And Why? by cRobo: 10:12pm On Mar 18, 2020
None of the above

Her character

I won't say a word

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Valuable Asset A Woman Can Give A Man And Why? by Kylekent59: 10:15pm On Mar 18, 2020
My GF back then in school taught me how to cook party jollof rice and draw ogbono soup, till date, I have never regretted such return.

I told my female neighbour to help me cook jollof rice, she was displaying shakara. I manned up, entered kitchen, started the cooking. After I was done, she perceived the aroma, she came in and was complementing me. From let me taste, one more spoon,to full plate.

My annoyance was her male friend who visited, ate my rice, told me thanks, proceeded to the babe apartment to do his job.

Try your possible best to gain something from a female friend. Forget about pussey, fvvck, kisses.....

Try and get something you wouldn't regret.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Valuable Asset A Woman Can Give A Man And Why? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 18, 2020
robosky02:

Which one you think is indispensable

They walk hand-in-hand. That is my definition of a wife material, if she knows God.
To be honest, I love food and I can't afford to marry an ugly woman.
Re: What Is The Most Valuable Asset A Woman Can Give A Man And Why? by Tonnexy: 10:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
Sex..... Because that's all an average Nigerian girl can offer
Re: What Is The Most Valuable Asset A Woman Can Give A Man And Why? by Amotolongbo(f): 10:26pm On Mar 18, 2020
robosky02:

Satin make your guy dey die for you
Nothing o.

Cos I don’t want him to die, but live for me grin
Re: What Is The Most Valuable Asset A Woman Can Give A Man And Why? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:26pm On Mar 18, 2020
robosky02:
I have been wondering women, what's is it that make men really want them?
What is that asset that will make a man single out this ONE from all others and stick to her

Please here are 4 assets, which one stand her out and why

1. Her beauty..... It will be his pride because she is the most beautiful.

2. Her vaygay.... Because she kept it only for him, till the wedding night

3. Her Brain.... Because she thinks for him and help him heddle challenges

4 . her food..... Because the road to a man's Hart is his stomarch
All these are useless without good character

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Valuable Asset A Woman Can Give A Man And Why? by robosky02(m): 10:29pm On Mar 18, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

OK character is the thing for you

Even if can boil water
Re: What Is The Most Valuable Asset A Woman Can Give A Man And Why? by Amotolongbo(f): 10:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

And what is good character without brain?

So idiots with good characters are good wife materials also?
Re: What Is The Most Valuable Asset A Woman Can Give A Man And Why? by robosky02(m): 10:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Nothing o.

Cos I don’t want him to die, but live for me grin

So what's he living for
Re: What Is The Most Valuable Asset A Woman Can Give A Man And Why? by Amotolongbo(f): 10:32pm On Mar 18, 2020
robosky02:

So what's he living for
me noni

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Valuable Asset A Woman Can Give A Man And Why? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:34pm On Mar 18, 2020
Amotolongbo:
And what is good character without brain?
Anybody with good character is intelligent to me.

What will I do with a "brainy" woman with a terrible character? Who her brain wan epp when character na 0... ?

Beside, I am intelligent myself so I am good to go

So idiots with good characters are good wife materials also?
Idioticity and good character are two parallels that can never be mentioned in same sentence.

Someone with good character cannot be said to be an idiot, and someone with bad character cannot be said not to be an idiot.

A girl with good character is a very intelligent person irrespective her academic standing

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Valuable Asset A Woman Can Give A Man And Why? by proclinician: 10:34pm On Mar 18, 2020
I was just speechless here lol. Case closed.
Re: What Is The Most Valuable Asset A Woman Can Give A Man And Why? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
robosky02:

OK character is the thing for you

Even if can boil water
Character is key not everything!

A girl must have combination of good looks (I must find her attractive and appealing).

As for cooking, she can always be taught. That one no hard! Same with sex grin
Re: What Is The Most Valuable Asset A Woman Can Give A Man And Why? by neonly: 10:54pm On Mar 18, 2020
We dey talk corona dis one dey talk woman matter

Re: What Is The Most Valuable Asset A Woman Can Give A Man And Why? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 18, 2020
The stage i have got to now will be purely based on character. That is first on the agenda. All pussies, booobs are quite "generally" the same. Then comes her womanly love, brain then the physical and sexual beauty.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Valuable Asset A Woman Can Give A Man And Why? by godofuck231: 11:12pm On Mar 18, 2020
1. a rugged son or sons
2. beautiful daughters
3. re loading my weapon while shooting at a shooting range ............ damn makes me go hard
Re: What Is The Most Valuable Asset A Woman Can Give A Man And Why? by Amotolongbo(f): 11:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

Anybody with good character is intelligent to me.

What will I do with a "brainy" woman with a terrible character? Who her brain wan epp when character na 0... ?

Beside, I am intelligent myself so I am good to go

Idioticity and good character are two parallels that can never be mentioned in same sentence.

Someone with good character cannot be said to be an idiot, and someone with bad character cannot be said not to be an idiot.

A girl with good character is a very intelligent person irrespective her academic standing
In the real sense, there is nothing like good character. Only an adjustment of behavioral activities to the norms of the society to become acceptable to many.

The coordinations of this behavioral character lies in the brain.

When one says a lady has brain, it isn’t exclusive to books and academics only but all ramifications of life.

What a good character is to me might be different from what it is to you. There is no SI unit for good character, everyone is just playing by the cultures and norms of one’s society.
What if there is a change in society or environment, will the lady still have to import her good character to the society she finds herself? It may not be useful there.
This then calls for the adjustment to become fit into the new society which is the brain part.
Re: What Is The Most Valuable Asset A Woman Can Give A Man And Why? by godofuck231: 11:34pm On Mar 18, 2020
1. a son or sons
2. Beautiful daughters
3. the looks she gives me at the shoring range when she fires a high calibre weapon................ the adrenaline rush in her starts a fire my ancestors can't extinguish ,
Re: What Is The Most Valuable Asset A Woman Can Give A Man And Why? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:38am On Mar 19, 2020
Amotolongbo:
In the real sense, there is nothing like good character. Only an adjustment of behavioral activities to the norms of the society to become acceptable to many.

When one says a lady has brain, it isn’t exclusive to books and academics only but all ramifications of life.

What a good character is to me might be different from what it is to you. There is no SI unit for good character, everyone is just playing by the cultures and norms of one’s society.
What if there is a change in society or environment, will the lady still have to import her good character to the society she finds herself? It may not be useful there.
This then calls for the adjustment to become fit into the new society which is the brain part.
Where you get your ideas from on character is not my business. As long as I am concerned, a woman with good character
will always triumph over one with the brain of Einstein but without good character.

And like I said earlier, I find a woman with good character as INTELLIGENT!
Re: What Is The Most Valuable Asset A Woman Can Give A Man And Why? by Naomila: 7:56am On Mar 19, 2020
Her respect..men like to be respected I guess and yeah a good character too
Re: What Is The Most Valuable Asset A Woman Can Give A Man And Why? by uthlaw: 8:32am On Mar 19, 2020
Kylekent59:
My GF back then in school taught me how to cook party jollof rice and draw ogbono soup, till date, I have never regretted such return.

I told my female neighbour to help me cook jollof rice, she was displaying shakara. I manned up, entered kitchen, started the cooking. After I was done, she perceived the aroma, she came in and was complementing me. From let me taste to full plate.

My annoyance was her male friend who visited, ate my rice, told me thanks, proceeded to the babe apartment to do his job.

Try your possible best to gain something from a female friend. Forget about pussey, fvvck, kisses.....

ogbono and jollof rice is an achievement....
Re: What Is The Most Valuable Asset A Woman Can Give A Man And Why? by Sunshyne200(m): 8:45am On Mar 19, 2020
Amotolongbo:

Yes while your assertions are true UNIVERSALLY, but the OP said a woman and a man, meaning it was supposed to be personal and based on your post, what anyone wants and desires is relative.

So here now, what do YOU want in a woman, not what do ALL men want in a woman
Re: What Is The Most Valuable Asset A Woman Can Give A Man And Why? by Kylekent59: 8:50am On Mar 19, 2020
uthlaw:
ogbono and jollof rice is an achievement....

Don't quote me again!!

I am not the one responsible for your predicament.

Go find someone to channel your bitter soul with.
Re: What Is The Most Valuable Asset A Woman Can Give A Man And Why? by tunize(m): 9:11am On Mar 19, 2020
Kylekent59:

I told my female neighbour to help me cook jollof rice, she was displaying shakara. I manned up, entered kitchen, started the cooking. After I was done, she perceived the aroma, she came in and was complementing me. From let me taste to full plate.

U are right which should be able to make an impact on someone of learn from someone.
Re: What Is The Most Valuable Asset A Woman Can Give A Man And Why? by Impecca(m): 9:15am On Mar 19, 2020
How does it change the fact that this government is senseless
Re: What Is The Most Valuable Asset A Woman Can Give A Man And Why? by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 19, 2020
Obo noni grin
Re: What Is The Most Valuable Asset A Woman Can Give A Man And Why? by robosky02(m): 9:59am On Mar 19, 2020
Amotolongbo:

Gbam brain is the coco

When you have akamuche you know how to exhibit good character and add value to the man when he needs a companion to discuss with

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scissoring After Sex / My Friend Almost Got Killed Because Of Woman / Girls, If You Plan To Play Game With Your Mate Avoid Dating Smart Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.