Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,843 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

What Is The Most Valuable Asset A Woman Can Give A Man And Why? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Valuable Asset A Woman Can Give A Man And Why? (3475 Views)

"If A Man Can Have 4 Wives, A Woman Can Also Have 4 Husbands" - Nigerian Lady / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Valuable Asset A Woman Can Give A Man And Why? by KevinDein: 10:20am On Mar 19, 2020
1 > 2 > 4 >>>> 3
Re: What Is The Most Valuable Asset A Woman Can Give A Man And Why? by Oyindidi(f): 10:25am On Mar 19, 2020
Everything including yansh grin the one wey dey magnet una
Re: What Is The Most Valuable Asset A Woman Can Give A Man And Why? by Opiizy(m): 11:18am On Mar 19, 2020
Every Man Desires a Happy Family!
This Virus Called Premature Ejaculation and Weak Erection has destroyed lots of homes.
Inability to satisfy your woman in BED!!
You were not born that way, CURE IT NOW!! Follow this
Call, Text /Whatsapp

Sites.google.com/view/action-men/lasting-oga
Re: What Is The Most Valuable Asset A Woman Can Give A Man And Why? by Penaldo: 12:17pm On Mar 19, 2020
All of you shouting brain are not serious. If character is bad the brain is useless
Re: What Is The Most Valuable Asset A Woman Can Give A Man And Why? by robosky02(m): 2:24pm On Mar 20, 2020
Oyindidi:
Everything including yansh grin the one wey dey magnet una

Smh

As if, when they call people way get am y....CH

You too go come out...... My flat ass baby

Re: What Is The Most Valuable Asset A Woman Can Give A Man And Why? by pyrex23(m): 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2020
Character wink
Re: What Is The Most Valuable Asset A Woman Can Give A Man And Why? by goldman777: 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2020
Abeg a girl with good character will be averagely intelligent than marry a very intelligent evil genius that will bleep her sugar daddy in your house and call him her uncle or tell her sugar daddy you are her cousin and ask you to play along because the sugar daddy is her biological father and has never seen her cousin you are pretending to be.i hate intelligent evil olosho ladies we have in Nigeria nowadays so intelligently evil grin
Re: What Is The Most Valuable Asset A Woman Can Give A Man And Why? by CosmicJames(m): 8:19pm On Mar 20, 2020
Amotolongbo:
And what is good character without brain?

No one is born without brain.
But some people don't make good use of their brain.
Someone with bad characters can be considered as one making bad use of his/her brain.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Valuable Asset A Woman Can Give A Man And Why? by QueenDianaSch: 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2020
Welcome to Pent TV ���
We offer you the following
✅ Latest gists �
✅ Celebrity News �
✅ News on Football ⚽, Politics� etc.
✅ Adult Content �
✅ Giveaways prizes �
✅ Comedy �

Click on this link to join
https:///2348150292167?text=Hello%2C%20my%20name%20is%20______%20I%20would%20like%20to%20join.%20Pls%20save%20it%20as%20Pent%20TV%F0%9F%94%9E%F0%9F%92%AF%F0%9F%8E%A7

Re: What Is The Most Valuable Asset A Woman Can Give A Man And Why? by ednited(f): 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2020
robosky02:
I have been wondering women, what's is it that make men really want them?
What is that asset that will make a man single out this ONE from all others and stick to her

Please here are 4 assets, which one stand her out and why

1. Her beauty..... It will be his pride because she is the most beautiful.

2. Her vaygay.... Because she kept it only for him, till the wedding night

3. Her Brain.... Because she thinks for him and help him heddle challenges

4 . her food..... Because the road to a man's Hart is his stomarch

In my opinion, beauty should come last. When women has beauty, there is a higher chance they will loose a good character. She must use it wisely.

But I have a question to ask (for the guys)

Shall a lady look good (dress very well) wherever she goes or just to the guy she is committed to?
Re: What Is The Most Valuable Asset A Woman Can Give A Man And Why? by Shugavee(f): 2:16pm On Mar 21, 2020
robosky02:

Which one you think is indispensable
realistically , her food
Re: What Is The Most Valuable Asset A Woman Can Give A Man And Why? by obilorgentuwiz: 2:20pm On Mar 21, 2020
I see �

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend / Do You Want To Marry Me Or Sleep With Me And Run / If You Ever Did This Share Your Story(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.