Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,582 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Girls, If You Plan To Play Game With Your Mate Avoid Dating Smart Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, If You Plan To Play Game With Your Mate Avoid Dating Smart Guys (3447 Views)

Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life / Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. / Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls, If You Plan To Play Game With Your Mate Avoid Dating Smart Guys by Burstscam: 8:36pm On Sep 05, 2022
I've been friends with this beautiful lady for sometime. She is very clever, intelligent and smart. I'm planning to settle down as a man so few months ago I approached her and asked her out. She opened up to me that for the past two years we've known, she's been in love with me, so she accepted outrightly.

Knowing fully well that she is too smart for a girl, I decided to put on my manly glasses and placed her on watch to confirm whether all the things she told me about herself are true. I did two things:

1. I hacked her WhatsApp
2. I activated her google map timeline

MY OBSTACLES
This girl deletes her chats in real time. She doesn't delete after chat. Once her message delivers she deletes it instantly. Immediately she reads messages she deletes outrightly. Once she has done that she turns off data so you can't even hack her through notifications. The only time she leaves her data on is when she is at home alone. She opens WhatsApp before she turns on the data. So her chats is always "clean". But somehow I monitored her closely.

MY FINDINGS
This girl is actually living with a man as a second wife. This man is their tenant. I know him casually. But whenever we talk about him she talks about him condescendingly. According to her, he is an illiterate; he reasons archaically and he married a foolish wife. By my findings, the man has two children, the wife left and this my girl moved in with him although no dowry has been paid. (Both families already regard them as spouse based on my findings). What raised my suspicion is that whenever she closes from work and gets home, our calls normally sound formal and casual with the excuse that she lives with her parents and she has siblings that look up to her. Secondly, she would close work by 5 and still go to market to buy what she will cook when she gets home whereas her younger sister is at home and her mother goes home early because she is a civil servant; she doesn't even go to work everyday.

She has never visited me on weekends. Her excuse is that my place is far from her place. Mind you I live in the same vicinity with her place of work. But she normally goes for outing with this man almost every Sunday and sometimes outside the state. How did I know? Her google map. Since she normally off her data I set her WiFi to automatically scan and connect to available networks.

I have intercepted messages and pictures that are clear to the blind and loud to the deaf that she is actually living with the man.

My grouse now is that she lies to me with audacity. I have all her password both social media and banks... ALL HER PASSWORD! She gives me the impression that she doesn't hide anything from me. She cleverly told me that she likes the man's children and normally buys something for them. The man is currently jobless. She tells me that his wife's business is not doing well as at the moment whereas they have been separated for over two years.

Now that I have discovered this, I'm thinking of what to do to her. I don't want to just breakup with her like that. I want to do something that she will not forget in a hurry so that next time she will not play with the intelligence of her superiors. We've not had sex. The worst we have done is naughty video call. I want to give her the knacking of her life, immediately I cum, I tell her her sins. But I don't consider this heavy enough. Real niggarrrs in the house, give me a better format.

4 Likes

Re: Girls, If You Plan To Play Game With Your Mate Avoid Dating Smart Guys by brosom(m): 8:43pm On Sep 05, 2022
Go ahead niggarr, you've got my signature wink cool

But after all this and u didn't bang her, then u re not Smart as u think.

It's a game and she carry u handicap undecided.

8 Likes

Re: Girls, If You Plan To Play Game With Your Mate Avoid Dating Smart Guys by Nazgul: 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2022
You're aware she has a husband, you're aware of all the lies she told you, yet you're still hitting on her. What advice do you want us to give to you?

That you should go ahead and sleep with someone else's wife?

Just sever all ties with her and move on, cos that girl would bring you nothing but pain and regret.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, If You Plan To Play Game With Your Mate Avoid Dating Smart Guys by squash47(m): 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
Guy, u Sabi hack WhatsApp, but u no Sabi hack her pant to straff her.
Omo, u no smart anything. U are just a stalker.... For my side we dey straff girl before we ask her out. Yet u don ask her out, begin do FBI work before u consider Straffing....

And u dey praise yourself as smart man. Omo, e no concern me Sha. But onto guy man level, u no really smart as u claim. And d girl know.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls, If You Plan To Play Game With Your Mate Avoid Dating Smart Guys by Burstscam: 8:55pm On Sep 05, 2022
squash47:
Guy, u Sabi hack WhatsApp, but u no Sabi hack her pant to straff her.
Omo, u no smart anything. U are just a stalker.
How you treat every other girl is different from how you handle a girl you marked for something serious. Take note

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, If You Plan To Play Game With Your Mate Avoid Dating Smart Guys by judatech: 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
Following....but make the husband no catch B4 you fit execute your evil plan

1 Like

Re: Girls, If You Plan To Play Game With Your Mate Avoid Dating Smart Guys by squash47(m): 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
Burstscam:

How you treat every other girl is different from how you handle a girl you marked for something serious. Take note
Na lie...all girls na d same. Na una just dey attach emotions towards everything.
Even d girl u feel say u go treat anyhow, fit get package pass d one u dey adore.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls, If You Plan To Play Game With Your Mate Avoid Dating Smart Guys by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2022
hmmm

Well now that you have discovered someone is sheltering her..

Just dey chop your own smoothly clean mouth..

What are you louding it for? you don know,you don know..Enjoy life and don't take her serious..

Why you wan cast market...some guys ehn..

what's the revenge for?

4 Likes

Re: Girls, If You Plan To Play Game With Your Mate Avoid Dating Smart Guys by Burstscam: 9:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
squash47:

Na lie...all girls na d same. Na una just dey attach emotions towards everything.
Even d girl u feel say u go treat anyhow, fit get package pass d one u dey adore.
All female gender are the same. But the one you call mother, the one you call sister, the one you call wife and the one you call girlfriend are SPECIAL at varying degrees.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, If You Plan To Play Game With Your Mate Avoid Dating Smart Guys by Cypress042(m): 9:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
Smh..

Look at what a smart guy like op has reduced himself into embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Girls, If You Plan To Play Game With Your Mate Avoid Dating Smart Guys by Burstscam: 9:07pm On Sep 05, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
hmmm

Well now that you have discovered someone is sheltering her..

Just dey chop your own smoothly clean mouth..

What are you louding it for? you don know,you don know..Enjoy life and don't take her serious..

Why you wan cast market...some guys ehn..

what's the revenge for?
I never wanted her as a sex mate. I made it clear to her from the beginning. She should have come clean... My annoyance is that she planned to play a fast one on me.

I have a female friend. As I'm typing this she's on her way back to base. She went to collect dick from a sugar daddy. I still collect from her once once. But she dey cap me legit, she dey clear me as e suppose be.

But this banny carry my head play tennis. E reach my bone guy

5 Likes

Re: Girls, If You Plan To Play Game With Your Mate Avoid Dating Smart Guys by Burstscam: 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
Cypress042:
Smh..

Look at what a smart guy like op has reduced himself into embarassed
Na weti love do me o

1 Like

Re: Girls, If You Plan To Play Game With Your Mate Avoid Dating Smart Guys by Snitch24(m): 9:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
WOW
Omoh
You're not as smart as you claim

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, If You Plan To Play Game With Your Mate Avoid Dating Smart Guys by Crowwejihadist: 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2022
Some guys bad ooo.
Hurt her not physically but emotionally.

3 Likes

Re: Girls, If You Plan To Play Game With Your Mate Avoid Dating Smart Guys by Crowwejihadist: 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
Smaaart guy, she don play you sha.
Hurt her very well emotionally not physically.

2 Likes

Re: Girls, If You Plan To Play Game With Your Mate Avoid Dating Smart Guys by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:08pm On Sep 05, 2022
Burstscam:

I never wanted her as a sex mate. I made it clear to her from the beginning. She should have come clean... My annoyance is that she planned to play a fast one on me.

I have a female friend. As I'm typing this she's on her way back to base. She went to collect dick from a sugar daddy. I still collect from her once once. But she dey cap me legit, she dey clear me as e suppose be.

But this banny carry my head play tennis. E reach my bone guy

I swear....

E don cast be say e don cast.. You just dey chop dey go but don't forget the basic rule..No kissing.

Just try not to kiss...Just do the ducking and put on clothes sharply..No kissing please.

Questions she will ask will make you proud and don't fail to shrug it off as nothing when the question time comes

2 Likes

Re: Girls, If You Plan To Play Game With Your Mate Avoid Dating Smart Guys by Burstscam: 10:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

I swear....

E don cast be say e don cast.. You just dey chop dey go but don't forget the basic rule..No kissing.

Just try not to kiss...Just do the ducking and put on clothes sharply..No kissing please.

Questions she will ask will make you proud and don't fail to shrug it off as nothing when the question time comes
Real niggarrr

2 Likes

Re: Girls, If You Plan To Play Game With Your Mate Avoid Dating Smart Guys by Burstscam: 10:19pm On Sep 05, 2022
[quote author=Crowwejihadist post=116391472]Smaaart guy, she don play you sha.
Hurt her very well emotionally not physically.[/quote]
It can't be physical, bro
Re: Girls, If You Plan To Play Game With Your Mate Avoid Dating Smart Guys by Demigod22: 10:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
My advice to a king who was once wise!

The ball is in your court, no matter how you knack that kpekus, it will end whenever you cum, you can do more than that. If you want to keep her as casual kpekus, it's still your choice.

But with plenty girls around, is the energy, time and resources, not worth than her?

5 Likes

Re: Girls, If You Plan To Play Game With Your Mate Avoid Dating Smart Guys by squash47(m): 10:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
Burstscam:

All female gender are the same. But the one you call mother, the one you call sister, the one you call wife and the one you call girlfriend are SPECIAL.

No woman is special bro...all of dem na d same. Ask ur pops about ur mom, u go shock about wetin he go tell u. Ask ur sister boyfriend/husband about your sister, u go shock.... Even that ur wife no special, ask her ex boyfriend for info. U go shock.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, If You Plan To Play Game With Your Mate Avoid Dating Smart Guys by squash47(m): 10:36pm On Sep 05, 2022
Burstscam:

All female gender are the same. But the one you call mother, the one you call sister, the one you call wife and the one you call girlfriend are SPECIAL.

No woman is special bro...all of dem na d same. Ask ur pops about ur mom, u go shock about wetin he go tell u. Ask ur sister boyfriend/husband about your sister, u go shock.... Even that ur wife no special, ask her ex boyfriend for info. U go shock.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, If You Plan To Play Game With Your Mate Avoid Dating Smart Guys by Burstscam: 10:38pm On Sep 05, 2022
squash47:

You can fvck any woman around me, but if you ever touch my wife I'll send you to your maker. That makes her special.

And mind you, I will rather kill you and go to jail while my wife follow another man than move on and watch you live if you ever touch my wife
Re: Girls, If You Plan To Play Game With Your Mate Avoid Dating Smart Guys by Ikennaford: 10:50pm On Sep 05, 2022
Burstscam:

You can fvck any woman around me, but if you ever touch my wife I'll send you to your maker. That makes her special.

And mind you, I will rather kill you and go to jail while my wife follow another man than move on and watch you live if you ever touch my wife
I go fuccckk your wife you no go do anything,see mugu,,, your own simping no get arrival
Re: Girls, If You Plan To Play Game With Your Mate Avoid Dating Smart Guys by Gentlesoul2021(m): 10:51pm On Sep 05, 2022
Burstscam:

If u kill because of a woman all in the name of wife, u are going to jail infact u will rot in there and she will hop on another dick almost immediately you’re gone.!!
Re: Girls, If You Plan To Play Game With Your Mate Avoid Dating Smart Guys by Burstscam: 10:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
Gentlesoul2021:

If u kill because of a woman all in the name of wife, u are going to jail infact u will rot in there and she will hop on another dick almost immediately you’re gone.!!

She hopping on another dick is not my problem. But as far as I paid her bride price, I can't live and watch my fellow man climb her with my full knowledge
Re: Girls, If You Plan To Play Game With Your Mate Avoid Dating Smart Guys by Burstscam: 10:57pm On Sep 05, 2022
Ikennaford:

I go fuccckk your wife you no go do anything,see mugu,,, your own simping no get arrival
A simp is that man that allows his wife to become a public property. You can't try such shit with me. It's either you die and I go to jail or I die with you
Re: Girls, If You Plan To Play Game With Your Mate Avoid Dating Smart Guys by Burstscam: 11:03pm On Sep 05, 2022
Ikennaford:

Imagine somebody chasing you out of your own property and taking over? That's the fate of simps like you; real mugus. FYI, my wife, children, my properties all belong to me and I must protect them at all cost.

Let me repeat it: no man born of woman will climb my duly married wife and go scot-free unless I don't find out (which is not even Possible)
Re: Girls, If You Plan To Play Game With Your Mate Avoid Dating Smart Guys by blinking001(m): 11:05pm On Sep 05, 2022
Burstscam:

She hopping on another dick is not my problem. But as far as I paid her bride price, I can't live and watch my fellow man climb her with my full knowledge
Lol. Imagine the hubris. script will always play out thesame way all the damn time. Absolve women of the blame (responsibility) by holding men accountable for the actions of women.

1 Like

Re: Girls, If You Plan To Play Game With Your Mate Avoid Dating Smart Guys by Talk2nanro(m): 11:30pm On Sep 05, 2022
What a fool claiming to be smart, you think being able to hack whatsapp and a few tech shit makes you smart ? I have read through your submissions on this thread, and i can authoritatively tell you that you are anything but smart.
Re: Girls, If You Plan To Play Game With Your Mate Avoid Dating Smart Guys by Burstscam: 11:41pm On Sep 05, 2022
blinking001:

Lol. Imagine the hubris. script will always play out thesame way all the damn time. Absolve women of the blame (responsibility) by holding men accountable for the actions of women.
You made that up. That I've not stated what I will do to her doesn't mean she'll go scot-free bro
Re: Girls, If You Plan To Play Game With Your Mate Avoid Dating Smart Guys by Burstscam: 11:42pm On Sep 05, 2022
Talk2nanro:
What a fool claiming to be smart, you think being able to hack whatsapp and a few tech shit makes you smart ? I have read through your submissions on this thread, and i can authoritatively tell you that you are anything but smart.
You've been noticed. Now run along
Re: Girls, If You Plan To Play Game With Your Mate Avoid Dating Smart Guys by ExudeLoveToAll: 12:54am On Sep 06, 2022
Burstscam:

What will you do to the person who intentionally repudiated the contract you both entered into?

You leave the person who betrayed you and chase shadows?

For me nothing in this world will make me harm another because of a woman.

I have learnt to use the legal means to send shock and awe to anyone who fails the integrity of the law.

Never will I physically be involved in a brawl because of a woman, my anger is too low for such to occur in my life time.

It's better I repudiate the contract permanently and place all sanctions available at my disposal.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiv People Of Benue State Never Give Their Wives To Visitors. / : I Am 45 And I Have Not Achieved Much In Life. Is It Too Late? / I'm Falling In Love With Lauryn K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.