Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,288 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

How I'm Enjoying Myself During This Coronavirus Pandemic [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I'm Enjoying Myself During This Coronavirus Pandemic [Picture] (11535 Views)

Help! I'm Enjoying Sweet Love From Both Mother And Daughter / Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years / The 2011 Movie That Predicted Coronavirus Pandemic 100% Accurate.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I'm Enjoying Myself During This Coronavirus Pandemic [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:29pm On Mar 19, 2020
How I'm Enjoying Myself During This Coronavirus Pandemic [Picture]

In 2014, I witnessed Ebola. At that time, I was looking for a job, but was unserious with the job search because I hate job.

In 2015, Buhari took over and things slowly started becoming difficult and all blames was on PDP by APC. In 2016/2017, recession finally came and people started suffering more than ever.

As a man, I analyzed everything and said to myself, "I'll work smart now that everyone is suffering so that when it finally subsides, I'll smile forever even in subsequent difficult and socially isolated times like Ebola, the Guinea/African virus."

Today, another one has come and they call it the Chinese/Asian virus or simple called coronavirus.

When this one subsides in few months' time, those who are working smart now will reap the benefits.

What is working smart? I'll address that later.

You see, and mark my words, when this Coronavirus stops, those Billionaires who are smart will get all the money they lost in few hours and more. Those that aren't will struggle to get back all the money they lost.

There is a hidden game being played here, but it's unclear to the public.

It's all about causing a global meltdown and when it ends, the smart will recoup more than they lost while the dumb keeps struggling and struggling.

Who are the dumb? The dumb are those who believe in The 7 Parent's Advice:

1. Go to school
2. Graduate with good grades
3. Get a job
4. Get a car
5. Get a wife
6. Have lots of children
7. Advice your children to do as you did and don't support them if they go contrary

The smart are those who believe 80% of the money in this world are online while 20% are offline.

What these smart people do is: they focus on things they can do on a computer or phone while inside their rooms without going out.

Do you know Messi, Ronaldo, and 200 more richest players combined are poorer than Mark Zuckerberg who works from his room?

These players are working so hard offline (on the pitch) to earn a living, but Mark is working so smart in his room to earn wealth.

I'm not against football players because they earn more than enough to survive, but in terms of pandemic disasters like this, all of them, or at least, most of them get quarantined and their business get shutdown for a while, but Mark is still in his room making money even though his income dropped a bit — it didn't drop as much as those who are 100% doing their businesses offline and neglect online where 80% of the wealth is.

Talking about working from home, I'll show you one example.

See, whenever I cook while enjoying being at home as I always have been, I take pictures/record videos of the processes involved in cooking the meal.

At the end of the day, these vids/picture will be turned to books or how to cook this and that, diet on this and that, or story of how I lived and cooked my ass off during coronavirus self-isolation and how to prepare for the next pandemic in 5, 10, or 15 years time, etc.

To those who don't know anything about being smart-working, but only hardworking, will see me taking pictures or making videos of my cooking processes in this trying coronavirus times as childish and immature.

Back to enjoying during this panic, I have bought all I needed to stay in self-isolation for months. Starting from carton of tomatoes, bags of rice/beans, broiler fowls, garri, egusi, yam, cartons of bottled water, fuel in case the free 24 hours light disappoints, etc.

Yesterday, I slaughtered big and overfed broiler, cooked stew, fried meat and chicken, fish, yam, etc.

I'm just inside cooking, exercising, taking pictures, and sleeping.

You know what? These cooking and pictures will be turned to money digitally. Your life and what you do in your house is worth money, but most people are don't monetize it.

Why my fellow Nigerians, the rich ones, are cooking and enjoying, I'm turning turning my own processes of cooking to money. They go to work to make this money they used in buying all the things they cooked, but I don't go to work to get my own money — I stay in my room with my phone and laptop and get even more by just working smart, not hard.

Before typing this post today, I checked my online account balance from my different online businesses and I have made more than those doing 5-9 job already while lying on my bed. Yes, the income reduced because of the Chinese virus, but it's better than none.

So, be smart-working, not just hardworking only.

The internet has 80% money on earth, but 80% of the world's population are not tapping into it yet. I doubt they'll ever catch up.

I have a lot to say, but I'm not really in the mood of talking much nowadays.

Enjoy!

10 Likes

Re: How I'm Enjoying Myself During This Coronavirus Pandemic [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2020
So, be wise because if you escape this virus as you escaped Ebola, it's not the end — prepare for the one that will happen in 2025, 2030, 2035, or max, 2040.

I pray you all stay secure and safe wherever you are. Amen.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I'm Enjoying Myself During This Coronavirus Pandemic [Picture] by seunlayi(m): 2:36pm On Mar 19, 2020
iLegendd:

In 2014, I witnessed Ebola. At that time, I was looking for a job, but was unserious with the job search because I hate job.

In 2015, Buhari took over and things slowly started becoming difficult and all blames was on PDP by APC. In 2016/2017, recession finally came and people started suffering more than ever.

As a man, I analyzed everything and said to myself, "I'll work smart now that everyone is suffering so that when it finally subsides, I'll smile forever even in subsequent difficult and socially isolated times like Ebola, the Guinea/African virus."

Today, another one has come and they call it the Chinese/Asian virus or simple called coronavirus.

When this one subsides in few months' time, those who are working smart now will reap the benefits.

You see, and mark my words, when this Coronavirus stops, those Billionaires who are smart will get all the money they lost in few hours and more. Those that aren't will struggle to get back all the money they lost.

It's all about causing a global meltdown and when it ends, the smart will recoup more than they lost while the dumb keeps struggling and struggling.

1. Go to school
3. Get a job
4. Get a car
5. Get a wife
6. Have lots of children
7. Advice your children to do as you did and don't support them if they go contrary

The smart are those who believe 80% of the money in this world are online while 20% are offline.

What these smart people do is: they focus on things they can do on a computer or phone while inside their rooms without going out.

Do you know Messi, Ronaldo, and 200 more richest players combined are poorer than Mark Zuckerberg who works from his room?

These players are working so hard offline (on the pitch) to earn a living, but Mark is working so smart in his room to earn wealth.

I'm not against football players because they earn more than enough to survive, but in terms of pandemic disasters like this, all of them, or at least, most of them get quarantined and their business get shutdown for a while, but Mark is still in his room making money even though his income dropped a bit — it didn't drop as much as those who are 100% doing their businesses offline and neglect online where 80% of the wealth is.

See, whenever I cook while enjoying being at home as I always have been, I take pictures/record videos of the processes involved in cooking the meal.

At the end of the day, these vids/picture will be turned to books or how to cook this and that, diet on this and that, or story of how I lived and cooked my ass off during coronavirus self-isolation and how to prepare for the next pandemic in 5, 10, or 15 years time, etc.

To those who don't know anything about being smart-working, but only hardworking, will see me taking pictures or making videos of my cooking processes in this trying coronavirus times as childish and immature.

Back to enjoying during this panic, I have bought all I needed to stay in self-isolation for months. Starting from carton of tomatoes, bags of rice/beans, broiler fowls, garri, egusi, yam, cartons of bottled water, fuel in case the free 24 hours light disappoints, etc.

Yesterday, I slaughtered big and overfed broiler, cooked stew, fried meat and chicken, fish, yam, etc.

You know what? These cooking and pictures will be turned to money digitally. Your life and what you do in your house is worth money, but most people are don't monetize it.

Why my fellow Nigerians, the rich ones, are cooking and enjoying, I'm turning turning my own processes of cooking to money. They go to work to make this money they used in buying all the things they cooked, but I don't go to work to get my own money — I stay in my room with my phone and laptop and get even more by just working smart, not hard.

Before typing this post today, I checked my online account balance from my different online businesses and I have made more than those doing 5-9 job already while lying on my bed. Yes, the income reduced because of the Chinese virus, but it's better than none.

The internet has 80% money on earth, but 80% of the world's population are not tapping into it yet. I doubt they'll ever catch up.

Enjoy!

share with us

1 Like

Re: How I'm Enjoying Myself During This Coronavirus Pandemic [Picture] by cyprus000: 2:37pm On Mar 19, 2020
Same monotonous gloating twaddle.

21 Likes

Re: How I'm Enjoying Myself During This Coronavirus Pandemic [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:16pm On Mar 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Doesn't remove the fact that you are lonely...super lonely.

Atleast Zuckerberg got wife and kids disturbing him. You work alone, chop alone, shit alone... Where's d joy in that?

I said I don't want to talk too much, so I just took this picture right now for you. I guess, a picture says a thousand words.

To be deleted soon.

Modified: Pictures deleted.

19 Likes

Re: How I'm Enjoying Myself During This Coronavirus Pandemic [Picture] by SirDanny7(m): 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2020
iLegendd:

I said I don't want to talk too much, so I just took this picture right now for you. I guess, a picture says a thousand words.
how are you sure that lady isn't having coronavirus in its incubation stage oga forget talk if you like hide inside hole if coronavirus wan fish you out it surely will~well enjoy your loot bro

1 Like

Re: How I'm Enjoying Myself During This Coronavirus Pandemic [Picture] by cPapaAjascO: 3:35pm On Mar 19, 2020
iLegendd:

1. Go to school
3. Get a job
4. Get a car
5. Get a wife
6. Have lots of children

Enjoy!

shut up

10 Likes

Re: How I'm Enjoying Myself During This Coronavirus Pandemic [Picture] by SweetCunt97(f): 3:46pm On Mar 19, 2020
iLegendd:

Lolzzz, yea I have that talent of making peeps give up more by pricking their ego... Lolzz.. Nothing deep jarey

2 Likes

Re: How I'm Enjoying Myself During This Coronavirus Pandemic [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:53pm On Mar 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lolzzz, yea I have that talent of making peeps give up more by pricking their ego... Lolzz.. Nothing deep jarey

Not really. I never wanted to reply, but I realized it's not your fault. I created the impression that I'm lonely in some of my posts in the past, but that is just to see people's reaction. So, my reply to you is just to erase that impression and not you pricking me to reveal more.

I have abundance, but settling down is what is left. Maybe soon, I'll tie the knot when I find a virgin.

If you're a virgin, you can send application.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I'm Enjoying Myself During This Coronavirus Pandemic [Picture] by SweetCunt97(f): 3:56pm On Mar 19, 2020
iLegendd:

Not really. I never wanted to reply, but I realized it's not your fault. I created the impression that I'm lonely in some of my posts in the past, but that is just to see people's reaction. So, my reply to you is just to erase that impression and not you pricking me to reveal more.

I have abundance, but settling down is what is left. Maybe soon, I'll tie the knot when I find a virgin.

If you're a virgin, you can send application.

I don't deal with tiny dick men... Those looking for virgins got baby dicks

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I'm Enjoying Myself During This Coronavirus Pandemic [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:57pm On Mar 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
I don't deal with tiny dick men... Those looking for virgins got baby dicks

Okay.

11 Likes

Re: How I'm Enjoying Myself During This Coronavirus Pandemic [Picture] by kayc0(f): 3:59pm On Mar 19, 2020

10 Likes

Re: How I'm Enjoying Myself During This Coronavirus Pandemic [Picture] by sexylassie2(f): 4:02pm On Mar 19, 2020
I my love

but Going to school
2. Graduating with good grades
3. Geting a job
4. Geting a car

gives you leverage incase online business does not work.

the reality is that not everyone can become an entrepreneur like you, some just want to work, earn salaries and live a stress free life and i believe nothing bad in that.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I'm Enjoying Myself During This Coronavirus Pandemic [Picture] by SirDanny7(m): 4:08pm On Mar 19, 2020
sexylassie2:
I my love

but Going to school
3. Geting a job
4. Geting a car

the reality is that not everyone can become an entrepreneur like you, some just want to work, earn salaries and live a stress free life and i believe nothing bad in that.
exactly just like some people who couldn't get the privilege of going to school but are great musicians and footballers today making much more than the VC of a university

3 Likes

Re: How I'm Enjoying Myself During This Coronavirus Pandemic [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2020
sexylassie2:
I my love

but Going to school
3. Geting a job
4. Geting a car

You are right. In life, people only have 3 choices to settle with

1. Stagnant
2. Mediocre
3. Great

Mediocrity is not 100% bad as long as the person is happy with it. Stagnant is not even bad — afterall Nigeria has been stagnant for years now and people are still surviving.

Though, I prefer advising people on number 3. Yes, not everyone will get there, but everyone is capable of if they want to.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I'm Enjoying Myself During This Coronavirus Pandemic [Picture] by sexylassie2(f): 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2020
iLegendd:

1. Stagnant
2. Mediocre
3. Great

Mediocrity is not 100% bad as long as the person is happy with it. Stagnant is not even bad — afterall Nigeria has been stagnant for years now and people are still surviving.

Though, I prefer advising people on number 3. Yes, not everyone will get there, but everyone is capable of if they want to.

how do you get great especially in a society full with mediocrity, how do you stand afar from the crowd

1 Like

Re: How I'm Enjoying Myself During This Coronavirus Pandemic [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2020
sexylassie2:

how do you get great especially in a society full with mediocrity, how do you stand afar from the crowd

It's by working at night when they're asleep, so you can sleep when they are at work.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I'm Enjoying Myself During This Coronavirus Pandemic [Picture] by sexylassie2(f): 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2020
iLegendd:

It's by working at night when they're asleep, so you can sleep when they are at work.

true talk
Re: How I'm Enjoying Myself During This Coronavirus Pandemic [Picture] by JohnnyPalmer: 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2020
iLegendd:

1. Stagnant
2. Mediocre
3. Great

You've not attained number 3
You are advising people

With what experience or qualification if I may ask?
You think it's by the 5k credit alerts you post here

You are just a hustler, trying to brainwash some here

You are not even a nairaland great... Lol

Just an average single guy with little change
Marry first and give birth then you see how poor you really are

Will be coming here dey form motivational speaker, cos you dey cook chicken.....

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I'm Enjoying Myself During This Coronavirus Pandemic [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:41pm On Mar 19, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:

You've not attained number 3
You are advising people

With what experience or qualification if I may ask?
You think it's by the 5k credit alerts you post here

You are just a hustler, trying to brainwash some here

You are not even a nairaland great... Lol

Just an average single guy with little change
Marry first and give birth then you see how poor you really are

Will be coming here dey form motivational speaker, cos you dey cook chicken.....

Nice input. I appreciate you dropping a nugget. Keep it up, dear. All the best.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I'm Enjoying Myself During This Coronavirus Pandemic [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:55pm On Mar 19, 2020
You don't need to be as great as Messi/Ronaldo to start playing football.

You don't need to be as great at Nelson Mandela to venture into politics.

You don't need to be as great as my dear Dr. Ben Carson to start your medical journey.

Most Nigerians think they need to be great at something first before they start. You start first, then become great in the process.

If you don't want to start your journey to greatness, you still have two more options left and they are

1. Stay stagnant (because you think you're not great enough to start)
2. Stay in mediocrity (because people around you are in mediocrity, so there is no need to be better than the status quo)

So, I'm not saying I'm great, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't start the journey and teach people based on how far I am on the road.

It's okay for people to attack, I'm used to it, so keep 'em coming — I'll either read and ignore or read and reply. I'm emotional detached from abuse or praise.

When people abuse me, it doesn't move me. Also, when they praise me, it doesn't even move me as well.

Stay focused on greatness, people — it's a journey that takes time.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I'm Enjoying Myself During This Coronavirus Pandemic [Picture] by Anijay1212(m): 5:00pm On Mar 19, 2020
iLegendd:

I would love to learn how to make money online from you.
Any tips.
Re: How I'm Enjoying Myself During This Coronavirus Pandemic [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:06pm On Mar 19, 2020
Anijay1212:

I would love to learn how to make money online from you.
Any tips.

None for now, but Google and YouTube have all you'll ever ask for.

Just dig and you'll surely find as long as you persist. All the best, dear.
Re: How I'm Enjoying Myself During This Coronavirus Pandemic [Picture] by Anijay1212(m): 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2020
iLegendd:

None for now, but Google and YouTube have all you'll ever ask for.
I said from you. But anyways thanks.
Re: How I'm Enjoying Myself During This Coronavirus Pandemic [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:10pm On Mar 19, 2020
Anijay1212:

I said from you.
But anyways thanks.

You're welcome, sir.
Re: How I'm Enjoying Myself During This Coronavirus Pandemic [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:39pm On Mar 19, 2020

Re: How I'm Enjoying Myself During This Coronavirus Pandemic [Picture] by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 19, 2020
iLegendd:

You're welcome, sir.

Seriously you have been a great source of motivation for me, back since August 2018 when I first saw your thread on nairaland.

Dive into kdp with my 1st book then ( my language book of just 20 page ) and have been earning since publishing this book.

I just discovered something legend but will keep it to myself, you are a gem for those who know. I know I will catch up soon and will share my success stories soon.
But I can tell from the look of thing now the future is f**king bright.

Stay safe you too, this will also pass.

5 Likes

Re: How I'm Enjoying Myself During This Coronavirus Pandemic [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2020
ambitiouschap:

Seriously you have been a great source of motivation for me, back since August 2018 when I first saw your thread on nairaland.

Dive into kdp with my 1st book then ( my language book of just 20 page ) and have been earning since publishing this book.

I just discovered something legend but will keep it to myself, you are a gem for those who know. I know I will catch up soon and will share my success stories soon.
But I can tell from the look of thing now the future is f**king bright.

Stay safe you too, this will also pass.

On point.

All the best and the future is definitely bright for everyone, except those who hate progress and working smart while being diligent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I'm Enjoying Myself During This Coronavirus Pandemic [Picture] by SpyAC(m): 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2020
iLegendd:

iLegendd:

1. Go to school
3. Get a job
4. Get a car
5. Get a wife
6. Have lots of children

Enjoy!

Baba, hlp me check ur mail abeg

1 Like

Re: How I'm Enjoying Myself During This Coronavirus Pandemic [Picture] by Skinnienigga(m): 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2020
Me I don't have a problem with anything you posted or how you've been replying yourself o. Greatness is truly a journey and different people walk different roads to achieve it.

My own problem is with those mofos quoting OP's entire original post. Like really, wetin dey worry una?

10 Likes

Re: How I'm Enjoying Myself During This Coronavirus Pandemic [Picture] by MrToothBrush: 7:14pm On Mar 19, 2020
iLegendd:

boss are you the ESAU I always read about in the old testament?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

/ MY Alma Mater; Escapades Of A Unilorite / Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.