Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,953 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Help! I'm Enjoying Sweet Love From Both Mother And Daughter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I'm Enjoying Sweet Love From Both Mother And Daughter (1241 Views)

How I'm Enjoying Myself During This Coronavirus Pandemic [Picture] / Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra / Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I'm Enjoying Sweet Love From Both Mother And Daughter by Loveandromance: 10:50am On Sep 20, 2021
I met Peter and Petra who are twin brother and sister six years ago when they moved into the estate where I live with my parents. We met at the estate basket ball court.

They were very good players and I was a 400 level Business Administration student of one of the first generation universities in Nigeria and I played basketball professionally as well. Their family moved back to Nigeria after living in the US from birth.

We became very good friends from playing basketball after school and during the holidays. Then one day, Peter invited me to their house and that was when I met their mother.

Their father is an American and living in the US. Their mum is stunning. She was a beauty to behold. Her pretty youthful look shaded the fact that she gave birth to these two adults; Peter and Petra.

She was also very kind and very sweet to her children and I; being their friends.

I spent lots of time in their house and they also spent time in mine. After graduation, I went for service in Imo State.

I came back home after a year and found out that Peter and his sister had gone back to the states again. Their mother stayed back in Nigeria though.

She travels from time to time. I went to greet her when I got back and she was really happy to see me.

She invited me inside and offered me champagne. I have only had a glass of champaign in my life. She offered me a whole bottle. And then, we had whiskey.

She was just a fun vibrant woman. She said she wanted to celebrate my successful completion of NYSC. We listened to light romantic songs from her woofer as we drank and I enjoyed her company.

Before I knew it, she began to kiss me. Though I was a bit shocked, I was overwhelmed with excitement that such a stunning woman wanted to kiss me. I responded by kissing the hell out of her.

The kisses extended down to her cleavage, her belly button and her kitten. She was; by now; whispering sweet nonsense. By the time I made to do some soft work on her clit0ris; using both my tongue and fingers, she changed gears from whispering to screaming.
Re: Help! I'm Enjoying Sweet Love From Both Mother And Daughter by Loveandromance: 11:04am On Sep 20, 2021
In short, we had mad fun; having cex in different styles and locations around the house that night. This continued every day.

She became my secret lover. I would go to her house soon as most people in the estate had gone to work and have cex with her for hours.

She helped me get a job and our affair continued unabated for the next several months. Obviously, she was madly in love with me. But, for me, I was only catching my cruise.

Just around the Yuletide, she told me her daughter was coming for Christmas and so we have to stop our relationship for a while until she had returned in January.

I agreed. Surprisingly, when Petra arrived, she came to see me at home.. True, her brother and I were close friends not the same with Petra. She invited me over other place, but I declined.

I gave several excuses.So, instead, she started coming to our house almost every evening, My parents liked her, perhaps because she is well-mannered.

On one of Petra’s visits to our house, she told me that she liked me a d wanted us to be dating. I was shocked. Meanwhile, her mother was already sending me messages to discourage Petra from coming to see me but what do I tell this girl to make her stop?

I lied to Petra that I already had a girlfriend and she asked me to show her the picture of my girlfriend on social media. I lied that she was not on social media. Petra was persistent like her mother. She wanted me to give her a chance and she started to do everything to get me to like her.
Re: Help! I'm Enjoying Sweet Love From Both Mother And Daughter by luminouz(m): 11:43am On Sep 20, 2021
Nice fiction.

Package it as a book and sell on Amazon.
Re: Help! I'm Enjoying Sweet Love From Both Mother And Daughter by Josbreed: 1:52pm On Sep 20, 2021
No need to continue, we know how it ends.

(1) (Reply)

Your Girlfriend Doesn’t Post You Because She Is Looking For Someone Better / Siofra Banned Again...ha Ha Ha Ha Ha / Has Someone Secretly Tapped Ur Light B4?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.