Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,085 members, 7,953,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:54 PM

Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump (112117 Views)

US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus / Coronavirus: US Testing Maurice Iwu’s Drug - Ogbonanya Onu / Coronavirus: US Confirms First Death, More Cases Likely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by favor2016: 9:18pm On Mar 19, 2020
jericco1:
angry Just finished watching it, hope they won't increase the price of chloroquine
chloroquine dey inside DONGOYARO LEAF and the three plenty for naija
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by luminouz(m): 9:18pm On Mar 19, 2020
michealdeco:
I no fit take dah medicine even if I catch coronavirus

Dah thing dey evil
The last time I took it I scratched my body for 3 days like a mad man while crying like a new born baby

Are u not a new born baby?

Crying like an infant!! grin
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by back2sender: 9:18pm On Mar 19, 2020
NigPatriot:
Watch how hoarding begins. Unnecessary hike in price.

Anyways if it's the cure, then earth has been saved pretty fast.
We have dongoyaro leaves all over Nigeria. They will hoard and lose out.
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by Adakintroy2: 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2020
Prevention and cure. Two key terms. I did not hear any. Efficacy and treament. Still suggest preceas not end.
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by just2endowed: 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2020
GoodFaith:

Dude I can't take the itching
What if it's the deal breaker? : lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by potent5(m): 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2020
OYO for you. Your last wish will not happen. Up CHELSEAFC.
Lordave:
Bad market to China and her pathetic sympathizers.

So can footballing activities resume already?

I want to hawk Chelsea funeral banners at Allianz Arena.
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by klax(m): 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2020
michealdeco:
I no fit take dah medicine even if I catch coronavirus

Dah thing dey evil
The last time I took it I scratched my body for 3 days like a mad man while crying like a new born baby

Use piriton if you show any allegy to chloroquine bro don't pray for CoroV because grave might be too nearer to you pls edit your comment I forbid Coro for you bro.

Peace!!!

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by ashawopikin(m): 9:20pm On Mar 19, 2020
hisexcellency34:
The same N50 naira Chloroquine that scratches ones body if taken?
yes o
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by Rhaspody(m): 9:21pm On Mar 19, 2020
something that is abundant in need tree (dogon yaro tree)
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 19, 2020
gypsey:
wake up man! Jesus doesn't exist..you can pray and fast all you like.

Even the pope is in quarantine, the white men who introduced Jesus to you are all in quarantine they are not fasting and praying. don't ever bother going to hospital or doctor, keep fasting, praying and waiting for Jesus.

You will surely eat your words. I pray its not too late then. "...The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good." Psalm 14:1

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 19, 2020
Xisnin:

It takes extreme stupidity to be a Trump supporter.
Just like Trump, your grammar is at a primary school level.
Lumping incoherent words together, projecting and hurling insults.

Your thinking skills are below par. What does it take to ask questions and punch holes in a propaganda piece?

"breaking record and hitting new miles"?
Is that the new lie they just released for your guys or did you fail to construct a correct simple sentence once again?

What is most painful is that you would put up your hand if educated people are being counted.
Chai! all this bashing just because he is a Trump supporter? the guy offend you personally? grin I am also a Trump supporter.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by thunderbabs: 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2020
Chloroquine don dey work.
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by sweetjohn(m): 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2020
Xisnin:

Brainwashed ignoramus.
Which world?
Even kids know that Trump is clueless and only cares about himself and reelection.
The dumbass first claimed the Covid-19 is a democrat hoax only to make
a U-turn. The US had one month to prepare but he did nothing and was holding rallies.

Anyway, Trump supporters are like zombies, they can't be reasoned with. They are too
far gone to be redeemed.
I thought you will refrain from your initial stupidity but it's like it's inherent in you. Stop using your Nigeria dead brain to reason with the way of Americans. The Americans voted Trump bc he is an economics expert who have been tested in businesses. Americans voted for a president that is tough, intelligent and smart. Trump have written world renown books many years b4 he became a president such as how to get rich 2004, think big 2007, think like a billionaire 2004, The art of the deal 1987, why we want you to be rich 2006 etc. His books think like a billionaire was sold in all bookshop world wide (including in your little village) and have helped a lot of billionaires the world have today. You think the Americans will just wake up one morning and make a stalk illiterate like your president, a president. No way. American president's are tested and with proven records of successes in the past. In your country, you vote a president based on emotions, sentiment, religion and ethnicity, hence Buhari. In no civilized country will Buhari handle any post not even a primary school monitor. Shame on you, Trump is not your level and class in any remification of life.

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by sulasa07(m): 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2020
hisexcellency34:
The day I took it I couldn't sleep till morning,I was just wondering where all the Mosquitoes came from
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by niyidenrele: 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2020
FactBoyz:
Meanwhile Microbiology graduates in Nigeria cannot find job to research hence becoming tailors an makeup artists...

Buhari is yet to address the nation. Take me back to the Goodluck Jonathan days when we had Labaran Maku (information minister) who must have been interviewed already, talking in a well refined and lively manner. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala who must have advised the government on the best economic approach to take, and GEJ himself who must have addressed the nation.

Take me back to the GEJ days.. I am fed up with incompetence and backwardness and acute zombieism

...I prophesized that this year 2020,no matter what,it is going to be forward ever and backwards never for me and my families,amen

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by Ken91(m): 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2020
god is good, last last we will all dey ok
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by 7lives: 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2020
Xisnin:

Brainwashed ignoramus.
Which world?
Even kids know that Trump is clueless and only cares about himself and reelection.
a U-turn. The US had one month to prepare but he did nothing and was holding rallies.

Anyway, Trump supporters are like zombies, they can't be reasoned with. They are too
far gone to be redeemed.

Good old Trump, but he could be right on the money this time around.
I've seen people who came down with cold or should i say flu symptoms, they got treated with malaria drugs and the are doing fine now.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by sageb: 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2020
hisexcellency34:
back in the days, i dislike this drug.
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by Phred1717: 9:29pm On Mar 19, 2020
The reminds me is lai Mohammed still the talkative to the incompetent Buhari's government. Just asking?
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by supercase1(m): 9:29pm On Mar 19, 2020
Xisnin:

Brainwashed ignoramus.
Which world?

far gone to be redeemed.
If trump is clielclu what is buhari then grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by abbey621(m): 9:30pm On Mar 19, 2020
Xisnin:

No.
FDA is right, Trump is lying.

Is Trump a kid that can't use language properly?
The question is simple.
Has chloroquine been approved for Covid-19?
The answer is no and therefore Trump is lying as usual.

Clinical trials and approval are very very different.
Many drugs die in the clinical trial stage and are never approved.

There are tens of drugs being researched and developed for Covid-19.
Some are even in an advanced testing stage.

Nobody in their right mind will claim such drugs have been approved when they
have not.

Don't be so quick to criticize, this is not about politics but saving human lives. Trump being his usual enthusiastic self, probably heard it was approved for testing, in his mind this meant it was approved. Even if Trump is incompetent, Congress and department of dEfense will not allow him to take COVID-19 lightly as the entire country and world is in serious danger.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by teepain: 9:30pm On Mar 19, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:
May be the reason why corona doesn't have too much devastating effect on the black man. Chloroquine had been a normal drug for us. And though its usage had been stopped, the left over is still in the blood of many of us and it is been transfered from generation to generation.

Let the production start all over again.

Hurray!!!

This is very plausible. Your hypothesis is worthy of further investigation.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by komodapson(m): 9:32pm On Mar 19, 2020
Lordave:
Bad market to China and her pathetic sympathizers.

So can footballing activities resume already?

I want to hawk Chelsea funeral banners at Allianz Arena.

Please permit me to print pamphlet for the funeral service

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by blackslayer: 9:34pm On Mar 19, 2020
While i dislike Trump for some fundamental character flaws he has, lets give hime credit when due. He has tried a little. And yes, this disease the world has to now suffer is a CHINESE virus. Because it originated from Chinese people eating weird stuff. When Africa had Ebola, it did not beacome a global pandemic because the rest of the world quickly shut it's boarders to countries with Ebola....So why wasn't the same response meted to the Chinese? Now it will not only have huge health consequences on the world, the economic blowback would be on a world scale? Why? it is a CHINESE virus! I am sick and tired of these hyper sensitive left wingers trying to censure the truth in the name of political correctness!

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by Collins300(m): 9:34pm On Mar 19, 2020
gypsey:
wake up man! Jesus doesn't exist..you can pray and fast all you like.

Even the pope is in quarantine, the white men who introduced Jesus to you are all in quarantine they are not fasting and praying. don't ever bother going to hospital or doctor, keep fasting, praying and waiting for Jesus.
You are a fool
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by Emma1630(m): 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2020
Nigerian's bet me the prize of this chloroquine will change na
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by Xisnin(m): 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2020
supercase1:

If trump is clielclu what is buhari then grin
That is just like asking if cows are dumb, what about sheep?
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by Chimezirim121: 9:36pm On Mar 19, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2020
FactBoyz:
Meanwhile Microbiology graduates in Nigeria cannot find job to research hence becoming tailors an makeup artists...

Buhari is yet to address the nation. Take me back to the Goodluck Jonathan days when we had Labaran Maku (information minister) who must have been interviewed already, talking in a well refined and lively manner. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala who must have advised the government on the best economic approach to take, and GEJ himself who must have addressed the nation.

Take me back to the GEJ days.. I am fed up with incompetence and backwardness and acute zombieism

What of the health minister who was always up and doing during the Ebola outbreak ? Lai Mohamed is looking unfit, health wise, the current minister of health speaks as if he's being forced to do the job. The truth is,buhari is busy attending to his health. He'snot feeling well. . He's not also doing himself any favour. He ought to have retired and allowed the active ones to take over. If not for the Coronavirus, he would have been to the uk at least once for a private visit to his doctor. I just pity that man but he doesn't pity himself. I pray the Coronavirus feazle asap to avoid any disaster happening amongst them, now that their movement has been restricted by the pandemic.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by GoodFaith: 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2020
just2endowed:

What if it's the deal breaker? : lipsrsealed cheesy

My brother it was always a deal breaker
it itchy
I will not be able to sleep
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by supercase1(m): 9:38pm On Mar 19, 2020
bluefilm:
So all these people shouting chloroquine is the cure were right all along and I was busy abusing them for carrying fake news?

I am now making my public apology.

I am sorry if I called you a fool for peddling the chloroquine angle.

Don't blame me.

I was only doing so because you people also peddled the hot water and salt mixture as the cure for the deadly Ebola virus.

Which turned out to be nothing but a big fat lie!!!
I also need a compensation of 20k and one crate of heneken
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by SciLab: 9:38pm On Mar 19, 2020
Thank God say I don stock am up like 100 cartons for Idumota.

Na miliki I dey so. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Violet J: My Breasts Are Too Heavy, My Bra Size Not In Market, I Need Surgery" / Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) / I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.