Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Would You Advice A Man Who Earns #40,000 Monthly To Settle Down? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Advice A Man Who Earns #40,000 Monthly To Settle Down? (2122 Views)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? / In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React / Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Advice A Man Who Earns #40,000 Monthly To Settle Down? by proclinician: 7:29am On Mar 20, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Depend on the support you'll be getting from ur partner and the kinda quality life u want for your kid. Unless you guys agree not to have kids yet... Unfortunately married peeps no dey get strength to withdraw or take preventive measures grin

Lol grin u self. Withdrawal is stressful.
Re: Would You Advice A Man Who Earns #40,000 Monthly To Settle Down? by CsRockefeller(m): 7:34am On Mar 20, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..so that what will happen exactly?
If I av #100,,,my husband should av #1000....though not a must... But I think Is ideal...

You might earn better than him but as the journey continues, he might earn far better than you do.

No matter who earns more if there's love and respect it wouldn't be a problem because the family's welfare is the ultimate objective, don't also forget, 2 are now 1. wink
Re: Would You Advice A Man Who Earns #40,000 Monthly To Settle Down? by Olakunleyakub(m): 8:12am On Mar 20, 2020
Nice1 bro
You be spoken well.
CsRockefeller:
Money can really change the equation. When my sister was earning 50k she was yearning for marriage, now that she is earning ×6, marriage no too dey her mind.

If that guy that is about to get married on 40k suddenly starts earning 200k, he would likely call off the wedding.

This is what in Economics we call Giffen or Veblen effect. Higher income changes taste.

Exceptions do exist.
Re: Would You Advice A Man Who Earns #40,000 Monthly To Settle Down? by chinchonglee(m): 8:24am On Mar 20, 2020
why would a man earning even 100k be thinking of marriage

biko double ur hustle.
Re: Would You Advice A Man Who Earns #40,000 Monthly To Settle Down? by ImaIma1(f): 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2020
Everyone should marry with whatever they are earning. Whatever they see when they enter, they will take it like that.

1 Like

Re: Would You Advice A Man Who Earns #40,000 Monthly To Settle Down? by Allsingles: 8:48pm On Mar 21, 2020
favoryte33:
Can a man in his early 30's raise a family with such amount as salary? If yes, please share some ideas.you might be helping a brother out.

I think the most important thing here is that there's a flow of income.
Is not going to be easy but with time you can handle it.
Re: Would You Advice A Man Who Earns #40,000 Monthly To Settle Down? by DZTech: 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2020
chinchonglee:
why would a man earning even 100k be thinking of marriage

biko double ur hustle.
lol
world economy is in d toilet, d year is being talked about in past tense, but people should put their lives on hold, abi?
d hilarity.
Re: Would You Advice A Man Who Earns #40,000 Monthly To Settle Down? by DZTech: 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2020
favoryte33:
Can a man in his early 30's raise a family with such amount as salary? If yes, please share some ideas.you might be helping a brother out.
pray.
have a plan.
discuss it with her.
get critics of d plan from both ur families.
(they'll b d ones supporting u guys anyway)
redo ur plan.
decide on a "kwashiorkor" wedding; an elaborate one can come later.
enlist both ur friends in ur plan and ur wedding.
minimalist traditional.
children will be discussed when ur more buoyant.
if ur both in agreement, pray about it.
go to church.
marry ur wife.
end of.
Re: Would You Advice A Man Who Earns #40,000 Monthly To Settle Down? by ImaIma1(f): 11:15pm On Mar 21, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Depend on the support you'll be getting from ur partner and the kinda quality life u want for your kid. Unless you guys agree not to have kids yet... Unfortunately married peeps no dey get strength to withdraw or take preventive measures grin

The bolded is always my concern.
Re: Would You Advice A Man Who Earns #40,000 Monthly To Settle Down? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 21, 2020
hmm 40k cheesy...and i wont be surprised u would force ur wife to be a prospective housewife
very soon u will be begging nairalanders to send u money for u to pay ur children"s school fees grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mention One Thing You Wanna Give Out / ........ / TGIF: Among These 2; Which One Do You Find More Fun?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.