Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Housing And Relationships - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Housing And Relationships (2574 Views)

Poll: Who decides the housing situation in the relationship?

The Wife: 4% (1 vote)
The Husband: 47% (10 votes)
Whomever owns a home: 9% (2 votes)
The Family: 33% (7 votes)
I am a nomad: 4% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Domestic Violence And Relationships / Prophecy And Relationships / Inferiority Complex in Dating and Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housing And Relationships by MrsEve2(f): 1:17am On Dec 26, 2010
What do you mean he doesn't have no choice? angry angry
Re: Housing And Relationships by Dsense(m): 1:19am On Dec 26, 2010
Yep . . .He got no choice than to put up with your half done body grin grin grin grin
Re: Housing And Relationships by MrsEve2(f): 1:20am On Dec 26, 2010
Are you calling my knocked up body half done? shocked
Re: Housing And Relationships by Dsense(m): 1:30am On Dec 26, 2010
Yep grin
Re: Housing And Relationships by MrsEve2(f): 1:45am On Dec 26, 2010
cry cry cry Hope the belle doesn't hear her daddy being mean to mommy. cry cry cry
Re: Housing And Relationships by Dsense(m): 2:04am On Dec 26, 2010
Oya come over and let me blast you with kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss''cry no more''
Re: Housing And Relationships by MrsEve2(f): 2:18am On Dec 26, 2010
Hisssssssssssssssssss
Re: Housing And Relationships by Osama10(m): 2:20am On Dec 26, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Hisssssssssssssssssss

What a snub D-sense. shocked
Re: Housing And Relationships by Dsense(m): 2:34am On Dec 26, 2010
^^Ragtag . . Get out jor grin
Mrs, Eve:

Hisssssssssssssssssss
Don't make me change my mind angry
Re: Housing And Relationships by MrsEve2(f): 2:43am On Dec 26, 2010
Brang it on Cletus! (doing the Bruce Lee's bring it finger movement)
Re: Housing And Relationships by Dsense(m): 3:01am On Dec 26, 2010
Women like you can do anything to kill the husband . . .I'm ready to fight you yet angry
Re: Housing And Relationships by iice(f): 10:24am On Dec 26, 2010
I will move to his place. Don't like strange things in my place
Re: Housing And Relationships by confrenzy(m): 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2010
Its ok if a man moves into a womans apartment 4 a start afta which the man has to make frantic effort to be paying the rent, otherwise the situation becomes abnormal. If the woman own/build a house, then the man still has to be somebody that has a capacity of providing shelter even though they both live in that womans house.
Re: Housing And Relationships by johndoe200: 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2010
D-sense:

Women like you can do anything to kill the husband . . .I'm ready to fight you yet angry

Sometimes na play play we de take talk true word!!!!!!!

Hoes on the rampage.
Re: Housing And Relationships by MrsEve2(f): 1:28pm On Dec 27, 2010
confrenzy:

Its ok if a man moves into a womans apartment 4 a start afta which the man has to make frantic effort to be paying the rent, otherwise the situation becomes abnormal. If the woman own/build a house, then the man still has to be somebody that has a capacity of providing shelter even though they both live in that womans house.

So in the nutshell, You as the man provides the shelter regardless if the woman has a house bought and paid for because it would be abnormal if you didn't? Okay. Sighs.
Re: Housing And Relationships by MrsEve2(f): 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2010
johndoe200:

Sometimes na play play we de take talk true word!!!!!!!

Hoes on the rampage.

Your hoes hungry again? undecided
Re: Housing And Relationships by Mygoldie(f): 1:31pm On Dec 27, 2010
lol,who are the hoes he's talking about?
Re: Housing And Relationships by MrsEve2(f): 1:36pm On Dec 27, 2010
I Don't know! I will be glad when he feed them so they can go back to work. Pimps are not happy when the hoes are unhappy.
Re: Housing And Relationships by Mygoldie(f): 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2010
hahahahahha goodness me, love-vendor can be poor you know.
Re: Housing And Relationships by MrsEve2(f): 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2010
Yes! In USA, flip flop wearing pimps are known to be the low class pimps and their hoes are usually girls they have smuggled from other countries.
Re: Housing And Relationships by Mygoldie(f): 1:50pm On Dec 27, 2010
true Mrseve.
Re: Housing And Relationships by johndoe200: 1:56pm On Dec 27, 2010
Mygoldie:

lol,who are the hoes he's talking about?

Shouldn't you be asking me? Well you missed the most important part of that post.

The hoe is well aware of whom I am referring to. The one that thinks she can become a wife. Just wondering where are you from?

Mygoldie:

hahahahahha goodness me, love-vendor can be poor you know.

Do you have a love-vendor? First hand knowledge?
Re: Housing And Relationships by MrsEve2(f): 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2010
johndoe200:

Shouldn't you be asking me? Well you missed the most important part of that post.

The hoe is well aware of whom I am referring to. The one that thinks she can become a wife. Just wondering where are you from?

He said the hoe who think she can become a wife. Meaning the single women who aren't married. I am USA born and raised. What you want a visa?
Re: Housing And Relationships by johndoe200: 3:53pm On Dec 27, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

He said the hoe who think she can become a wife. Meaning the single women who aren't married. I am USA born and raised. What you want a visa?

Actually, I was asking mygoldie and not you.

No the hoe purports to be married, but a hoe will always be a hoe as her unfortunate husband has found out.

I certainly don't need you to get to the USA.
Re: Housing And Relationships by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 27, 2010
hmnnnn****** what can i say

every one wit his own opinion
Re: Housing And Relationships by MrsEve2(f): 4:17pm On Dec 27, 2010
johndoe200:

Actually, I was asking mygoldie and not you.

No the hoe purports to be married, but a hoe will always be a hoe as her unfortunate husband has found out.

I certainly don't need you to get to the USA.

Aww. You landed a sucker huh? What is her name? Carla?
Re: Housing And Relationships by gentlem80(m): 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2010
@OP

For a man to move into a ladies flat or whatever is so wrong. As a man, you have to be able to financially stable enough before you think about marriage. I know the world is so messed up at the moment and the "West" is not helping I must say. MrsEve why do u put posts like this on NL? You know in your heart of heart you wont even consider dating a guy that is homeless talkless of marrying such dude undecided
Re: Housing And Relationships by Mygoldie(f): 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2010
johndoe200:

i beg your pardon??
Re: Housing And Relationships by samir101ng(m): 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2010
@ OP,

By the time i am ready to get married, i would be financially secure and able to provide for my family. That means renting or owning a house and funding the wedding. Any REAL MAN worth his salt must have a plan for taking care of his family. That means being educated, having a job, financially mature etc. Ladies always talk of guys taking advantage of them but why date a dude based on his good looks, charm, prowess in bed etc without looking at his future goals. The probability of any woman seeking a serious relationship that will end in marriage dating a guy that does not have a source of income that will provide for his family is very low.
Re: Housing And Relationships by livedit(f): 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2010
"Shacking" is a sin and you can't expect God to bless you/him when you are living/sleeping with someone who isn't your spouse.  Now, if/when you do marry, it is written that the man follows God and the woman follows the man and then the children follows.  My husband is the head of the household.  So with that being said, my husband has the final word.  Livedit is a VERY independent woman and so as much as I would feel like making the choice, I have to do what the word of God says.  I am part owner of a house with my sister, however, I don't reside there.  If I was living there and my husband requested I move in with him, I have no choice but to do what he said rather I agree with it or not.  That's just the way it is rather you choose to agree with me or not.
Re: Housing And Relationships by samir101ng(m): 8:32pm On Dec 27, 2010
livedit:

"Shacking" is a sin and you can't expect God to bless you/him when you are living/sleeping with someone who isn't your spouse.  Now, if/when you do marry, it is written that the man follows God and the woman follows the man and then the children follows.  My husband is the head of the household.  So with that being said, my husband has the final word.  Livedit is a VERY independent woman and so as much as I would feel like making the choice, I have to do what the word of God says.  I am part owner of a house with my sister, however, I don't reside there.  If I was living there and my husband requested I move in with him, I have no choice but to do what he said rather I agree with it or not.  That's just the way it is rather you choose to agree with me or not.

That was the first honest post i have seen on this thread. Religion and God play a major role in our lives. However, i don't think majority of the people on this forum would agree. It seems morality and religion have taken a backseat in our societies. Therefore you should not believe things like God, Sin, Blessing will have any impact here. Let us even remove religion out of the context and look at the individiuals getting married. What kind of relationship do they have (love, Bleep buddies etc), how mature are they and financially indepentent ?
Re: Housing And Relationships by MrsEve2(f): 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2010
I disagree with you, Livedit when you said "that just the way".  The bible speaks about the man being the head of the household and he does not have a final say. The Holy Father, The Son, and the Holy Ghost have the final say.  When you put everything BEFORE GOD then you are not honoring the LIVING WORD.  

If YOU chooses to follow your husband regardless of how you feel that your choice.  "The way of a fool seems right to him, but a wise man listens to advice." (Proverbs 12:15) If you have a house before marriage and he has an apartment before marriage, a wise man will not buy another house for a house is already bought and paid for. REGARDLESS whom the owner of the house was.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Word "darling" / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Girlfriend Save Ur Name With Mugu 5 On Her Phone / Western Lady In Love With My African Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.