Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Eat This And Your Stroke Game Will Never Be The Same - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eat This And Your Stroke Game Will Never Be The Same (864 Views)

Do Girls Also Admire Boys And Be Like: I Must Eat This Guy / You Are Not A Real Nigerian If You Didn't Eat This Back Then / Devil's Basket - Lady Asked To Stroke A Guy's Joystick At A Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eat This And Your Stroke Game Will Never Be The Same by miscellany(m): 5:06pm On Mar 20, 2020
Try eating one of these? Makes your stroke game exemplary and also control your pull out game. It’s reliable and � 100%

Re: Eat This And Your Stroke Game Will Never Be The Same by iLegendd(m): 5:10pm On Mar 20, 2020
Your advice may be good, but it requires spending money every time you want a great stroke.

Best advice: Download and read the book Lasticle and you'll permanently and naturally cure PE and last as long as you can't imagine for the rest of your life.

So, why keep spending money eating that when you could use that money in something else?

Download link of the free version of the book https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

3 Likes

Re: Eat This And Your Stroke Game Will Never Be The Same by miscellany(m): 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2020
iLegendd:
Your advice may be good, but it requires spending money every time you want a great stroke.

Best advice: Download and read the book Lasticle and you'll permanently and naturally cure PE and last as long as you can't imagine for the rest of your life.

So, why keep spending money eating that when you could use that money in something else?

Download link of the free version of the book https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/
You’re a joke cuh! RN don’t read no ebook... love my books in paperback. Guess I’m old school.
Re: Eat This And Your Stroke Game Will Never Be The Same by iLegendd(m): 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2020
miscellany:

You’re a joke cuh! RN don’t read no ebook... love my books in paperback. Guess I’m old school.

Paperback is great, but for safety in this coronavirus era, eBook is wiser to go with at the moment.

All the best, dear.
Re: Eat This And Your Stroke Game Will Never Be The Same by miscellany(m): 5:23pm On Mar 20, 2020
iLegendd:

Paperback is great, but for safety in this coronavirus era, eBook is wiser to go with at the moment.

All the best, dear.
You think like a RN! That’s great cuh! Stay scheming and please self quarantine. We no go jam Rona agbako ooo
Re: Eat This And Your Stroke Game Will Never Be The Same by iLegendd(m): 5:25pm On Mar 20, 2020
miscellany:

You think like a RN! That’s great cuh! Stay scheming and please self quarantine. We no go jam Rona agbako ooo

Okay.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Giving #2000 To 10 People / Most Captivating Black Pic You've never Seen(photo) / Eastern Popular Rapper Caught Having Sexual Intercourse With A Woman In ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.