Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out (14280 Views)

My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation / Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl / Lady Calls Out Man Who Has Been Asking Her Out But Got Married In December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by naijabetboy: 11:09am On Mar 21, 2020
This is not spiritual. I had the same experience too once. This is usually caused by anxiety. You wanted her for so long and suddenly she was there for you to have. The excitement and anxiety may cause your manhood to fall.

8 Likes

Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 21, 2020
blockgeek69:

That day shock me mehn... Funny thing is that we really haven't been talking like we use to talk before now
Maybe you were very tired and exhausted ....or some sort of irritation crip in like the beads ....well for her not talking like you used to,that is women for you they get all angry when you refuse to poke...but thank your star sha.....you never know what the bead was meant to achieve...stay away from free p..sy you never initiate or asked for.

1 Like

Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by 21cents: 11:31am On Mar 21, 2020
Solsix:

This kind thing done happen to me , a gal I fancied so much but when I had the opportunity I couldn't do anything. I later found she was a witch. It was Good who saved me . Guys let's be careful

boss I thought something was wrong with me late last year when I was about to go down with a very hawt chick.. those chick with average upper body and thick sexy thunder thighs.

she initiated the process by kissing me and my JT responded very slow. Worse came when I undressed her. my dick went flaccid fiam!! coupled with her huge weight on my body didn't help matters. I lost interest in seconds. chai!! I was so embarrassed.

told her let's stop but she insisted and was trying to grab my prick till I pushed her over and wore my boxers.

till now I still can't figure what really went wrong that day and no, there's nothing with my JT.

1 Like

Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 21, 2020
rottencorpse:
Run for your life bro!!! Nigerian ladies are very useless, senseless and dangerous. I don't know when guys will realize this.
There's problem in this part of the world. Why so much hate?
Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by Merciful77: 12:08pm On Mar 21, 2020
Guy watch ur mouth y will u say Nigeria ladies are useless. if u wan advice ur fellow man pls do not raining insults on d ladies cos am very rest assured u hv a sis who is hopefully not a foreigner.
Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 21, 2020
blockgeek69:

Don't leverage on a faceless forum to insult people you don't even know. Na MTN bonus data dey inspired this level of stupidity angry
Oluwa watin dey savaging
Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by oazeez1991(m): 1:08pm On Mar 21, 2020
I can relate wif such situation. I tink it's more of psychology which anxiety is a part of, hence causing Erection Dysfunction. I had similar experience, nd afta d whole drama, Google became my best buddy dat 4 over a week, I cudn't get hold of myself tinkin i'd bkom impotent, not like I aven't had sex b4 den, but tinz just fell apart on dis very day. Just as u narrated it, it was closely same experience. I became an emergency researcher on wat cud cause it, nd I was convince it was psychological problem afterward. My mood durin dat period eee, I wudn't like 2 av a repetition of it. I don later knack afta d incident, nd I hapi say, local-man neva turn impotent after ol..lol! It myt not necessarily be spiritual, but wudn't rule out any oda potential cause of it.

1 Like

Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by DaddyRochie1642: 1:36pm On Mar 21, 2020
You Fear Alot jare,

I have Paid and Fvcked Countless "Runs Girls" that had Beads on their Waist.

Am Alive, am Healthy, I Still Smoke my Marijuana in Large Dose and am still getting "Paid" and Still Banging more slutty hoes

LIFE IS GOOD

5 Likes

Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by DaddyRochie1642: 1:43pm On Mar 21, 2020
Divinelady:
Really? I was wondering y diz place was smelling while reading your comment until I checked well....you're truly a rotten corpse.

Your Picture Looks like you're in your "Early 40's" grin grin
Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by gift2xl: 1:46pm On Mar 21, 2020
NextD18:
Nigerians are so quick to hang on any available rubbish just to cover and give themselves false and hopeless hope even when it's expected to reason logically.

Your erected preeeq went flaccid and all you could blame and think of is the waist beed she was putting on. angry

Maybe if it eventually happens again with another lady, you'll blame the earring she's putting on.cheesy

Young man! Don't be archaic and superstitious with your reasoning. Kindly go meet a medical personnel to check your sexual potency or you try another lady to know what if it will repeat again! If it doesn't, then know that what happened, happened for a reason beyond your understanding.

Make Una dey get sense!

That's y most humans die before there time, ur having maleria and your busy taking panadol. Illiterates. Well said
Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by DaddyRochie1642: 1:47pm On Mar 21, 2020
LIVINGICON:
Forget that waist beads ish, she is trying put a false pregnancy on your head or something close. Just watch your back.

Na dat waist-bead dey make me want to tear her vagina into two. I love waist-bead on a woman, nothing fetish about dem.

You are a Wise Man Sir and you indeed have good taste,

Waist Beads Turn Me On... Am always on another Level when I see Waist bead on a Female especially if she's a "Runs girl"... I always make sure that Pussy Is Pounded Mercilessly grin grin
Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by JasonBoss: 2:01pm On Mar 21, 2020
Lightangel65:
Don't trust anyone she seems suspicious, a girl won't just visit you (after rejecting you) if there wasn't an agenda.
I think her reasons may be
1) to pin false pregnancy on you
2) use your d**k for ritual
3)blackmail

Use Ur di*k for rituals really got me laughing hard..
Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Your Picture Looks like you're in your "Early 40's" grin grin
you're a mumu man
Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by DaddyRochie1642: 2:28pm On Mar 21, 2020
Solsix:

This kind thing done happen to me , a gal I fancied so much but when I had the opportunity I couldn't do anything. I later found she was a witch. It was Good who saved me . Guys let's be careful

Which one be you later discovered that she was a witch.... How you take discover am??
Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by DaddyRochie1642: 2:29pm On Mar 21, 2020
Divinelady:
you're a mumu man

TRASH!!!
Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 21, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

TRASH!!!
just like you FOOL..
Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by gotnel: 3:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
Lightangel65:
Don't trust anyone she seems suspicious, a girl won't just visit you (after rejecting you) if there wasn't an agenda.
I think her reasons may be
1) to pin false pregnancy on you
2) use your d**k for ritual
3)blackmail

All of the above.
Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 21, 2020
Zino990:
Abeg make somebody explain give me how dem take Dey thief person prick
u suppose ask d runz girls involved in it how dem dey take do am cheesy
Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by DaddyRochie1642: 3:05pm On Mar 21, 2020
Divinelady:
just like you FOOL..

STILL TRASH!!!
Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by baralatie(m): 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2020
naijabetboy:
This is not spiritual. I had the same experience too once. This is usually caused by anxiety. You wanted her for so long and suddenly she was there for you to have. The excitement and anxiety may cause your manhood to fall.
that is exactly what happened to him.he became overanxious and suffered the effect of performance expectations
Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by Vulcanheph(m): 3:23pm On Mar 21, 2020
I've had the same experience before......there was a chick i knew from work, she's very matured and a bit older than me, we normally flirt with each other and sometimes at work i normally Smooch her, but i've never asked her out before (since it was a bit inappopraite) one day after york i Jokingly Invited her to my Crib and to my surprise She agreed, and when i later made my move when we got home, She was very co operative But somewhere along the line when we had started undressing something just clicked in me and i went completely flaccid and lost interest completely , i just stopped and told her i didn't want it anymore. (Untill today i still don't understand What happened).......but there was just a part of me that felt contented that i didn't do it.

1 Like

Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by baralatie(m): 3:25pm On Mar 21, 2020
Vulcanheph:
I've had the same experience before......there was a chick i knew from work, she's very matured and a bit older than me, we normally flirt with each other and sometimes at work i normally Smooch her, but i've never asked her out before (since it was a bit inappopraite) one day after york i Jokingly Invited her to my Crib and to my surprise She agreed, and when i later made my move when we got home, She was very co operative But somewhere along the line when we had started undressing something just clicked in me and i went completely flaccid and lost interest completely , i just stopped and told her i didn't want it anymore. (Untill today i still don't understand What happened).......but there was just a part of me that felt contented that i didn't do it.
it is called mental boc
Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by Allsingles: 3:58pm On Mar 21, 2020
blockgeek69:
Okay, I'm an introverted kind of guy but sometimes I still man up to catch up with new friends and all that...

Sometime last year, I met this beautiful girl and we got talking for about 6 months as just casual friends, my mind wasn't really there in starting a relationship with her within this period as I was always busy with hustle.

However, as things progressed I balanced out a bit and we increased our closeness, I asked her out but she said No. I parked and stop asking. I had invited her severally to my place but she will always find one excuses or the other. I borne that one as well.

Fast forward to last month, she called me out of the blues and ask if I was home, and said she was coming to my place... Within 15 minutes she was in my place already, we gisted and laughed for a while. One thing led to another and then we were already deep in romance.

I'm a kind of guy that enjoys romance very much and won't really rush to go down there. So, after life 15mins raw romance, she asked me what I really wanted, before I could say... She said, she wants my stuffs inside here, she needs it badly.

However, drama started after she had repositioned her herself so I could go in. Just like a flash, my stuff went flat immediately. All caressing and romance to turn me back on went futile. It was embarrassing and strange at same time because I have always been a sexually active person.

But then I noticed she was wearing a waist bead and It got me wondering if that had got some spiritual meaning or something. Please people wear waist bead for what purpose exactly?
Have anyone ever had such experience and is it a normal occurrence that happens once in a while?

Well, I had to create a new account just to post this.

That visit is not trusted.
The question here is why did she suddenly change her mind to come and visit you after how many times you have asked her to come.
I think you should give a testimony to God because you didn't enter her Hot pot because there would have been a regression.
Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by Allsingles: 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2020
21cents:

boss I thought something was wrong with me late last year when I was about to go down with a very hawt chick.. those chick with average upper body and thick sexy thunder thighs.

she initiated the process by kissing me and my JT responded very slow. Worse came when I undressed her. my dick went flaccid fiam!! coupled with her huge weight on my body didn't help matters. I lost interest in seconds. chai!! I was so embarrassed.

told her let's stop but she insisted and was trying to grab my prick till I pushed her over and wore my boxers.

till now I still can't figure what really went wrong that day and no, there's nothing with my JT.

This is what happens when God want to save you from a story that touches the heart.
Maybe she is a carrier of one STD or STI or she would have even become PREGNANT and all these things you are not ready to handle.
Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by ledaman: 4:59pm On Mar 21, 2020
Bros it was anxiety that happened to you not her waist beads that caused ur rod to go down. Invite her again and be calm not nervous. She will give a medal after the action.
Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2020
Divinelady:
just like you FOOL..
You don't have a brain...Between the both of you, who is the fool? I have to let you know that you're the one..C0CKSUCKER
Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by Zhahovic(m): 5:11pm On Mar 21, 2020
Don't go all fetish.. U might just be too anxious or nervous about making love to her.
For me.. I hate girls that don't do pre-intimacy.. Once I notice that... I won't even go further.. I hate that as it makes me loose my sexual aura.
Nothing is wrong with your d**...
If u want to confirm try another babe
U see all those spiritual comments above me?.. They are the ones that go to church everyday and yet Increased the price of hand sanitizers and face mask by 2000%

2 Likes

Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by ghettochild4u(m): 5:29pm On Mar 21, 2020
NextD18:
Nigerians are so quick to hang on any available rubbish just to cover and give themselves false and hopeless hope even when it's expected to reason logically.

Your erected preeeq went flaccid and all you could blame and think of is the waist beed she was putting on. angry

Maybe if it eventually happens again with another lady, you'll blame the earring she's putting on.cheesy

Young man! Don't be archaic and superstitious with your reasoning. Kindly go meet a medical personnel to check your sexual potency or you try another lady to know what if it will repeat again! If it doesn't, then know that what happened, happened for a reason beyond your understanding.

Make Una dey get sense!

Na people like u dey fall victim to things like this...
For the fact d OP dick when flaccid.. My guy na spiritual thing..
Most of us when we were younger our parents Don put something for our body wey we no even know sef... All those ajesara
Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2020
rottencorpse:
You don't have a brain...Between the both of you, who is the fool? I have to let you know that you're the one..C0CKSUCKER
can't remember sucking yours...Okobo
Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by blockgeek69(m): 11:59am On Mar 22, 2020
Zhahovic:
Don't go all fetish.. U might just be too anxious or nervous about making love to her.
For me.. I hate girls that don't do pre-intimacy.. Once I notice that... I won't even go further.. I hate that as it makes me loose my sexual aura.
Nothing is wrong with your d**...
If u want to confirm try another babe
U see all those spiritual comments above me?.. They are the ones that go to church everyday and yet Increased the price of hand sanitizers and face mask by 2000%

grin

1 Like

Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by Rawhumper(m): 11:08am On May 02, 2020
[

Bro you got it right yeah sometimes we may be saved thru dissappointments.

quote author=crackkhaus post=87616861]Better start giving thanks to whatever it is you serve.

You have been saved.

It might have nothing to do with the beads, but once you have a strong spirit, it always sends physical signals to your body to keep you safe from harm [/quote]

1 Like

Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by Rawhumper(m): 11:14am On May 02, 2020
Mine is 666 for real....sure they do help us

rex444:
I still find it hard to believe my fellow human can harm me in any way especially spiritually..... my own guardian angel won't even permit that .... 444... so, just know U have a guardian angel watching over U and try to identify with it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Douglas Ogbankwa: Ladies Who Extort Men Risk 20-Year Jail Term / So I Braced Up And Stepped Out Today!!!!! Photos! / Best Condom For Maximum Pleasure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.