Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,747 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out (14299 Views)

My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation / Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl / Lady Calls Out Man Who Has Been Asking Her Out But Got Married In December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by Igetmyown247: 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2020
crackkhaus:
Better start giving thanks to whatever it is you serve.

You have been saved.

It might have nothing to do with the beads, but once you have a strong spirit, it always sends physical signals to your body to keep you safe from harm

That right there is true, I have had so many experience. People need to learn to pay attention to the voice in their head.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by DaddyMorenike: 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2020
rottencorpse:
Run for your life bro!!! Nigerian ladies are very useless, senseless and dangerous. I don't know when guys will realize this.
best moniker ever!
Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by luminouz(m): 9:50pm On Mar 20, 2020
NextD18:
Nigerians are so quick to hang on any available rubbish just to cover and give themselves false and hopeless hope even when it's expected to reason logically.

Your erected preeeq went flaccid and all you could blame and think of is the waist beed she was putting on. angry

Maybe if it eventually happens again with another lady, you'll blame the earring she's putting on.cheesy

Young man! Don't be archaic and superstitious with your reasoning. Kindly go meet a medical personnel to check your sexual potency or you try another lady to know what if it will repeat again! If it doesn't, then know that what happened, happened for a reason beyond your understanding.

Make Una dey get sense!

Ain't u the one all about spiritual stuffs and all that? shocked

1 Like

Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by rex444(m): 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2020
I still find it hard to believe my fellow human can harm me in any way especially spiritually..... my own guardian angel won't even permit that .... 444... so, just know U have a guardian angel watching over U and try to identify with it
Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by Faithy247: 10:18pm On Mar 20, 2020
blockgeek69:
Okay, I'm an introverted kind of guy but sometimes I still man up to catch up with new friends and all that...

Sometime last year, I met this beautiful girl and we got talking for about 6 months as just casual friends, my mind wasn't really there in starting a relationship with her within this period as I was always busy with hustle.

However, as things progressed I balanced out a bit and we increased our closeness, I asked her out but she said No. I parked and stop asking. I had invited her severally to my place but she will always find one excuses or the other. I borne that one as well.

Fast forward to last month, she called me out of the blues and ask if I was home, and said she was coming to my place... Within 15 minutes she was in my place already, we gisted and laughed for a while. One thing led to another and then we were already deep in romance.

I'm a kind of guy that enjoys romance very much and won't really rush to go down there. So, after life 15mins raw romance, she asked me what I really wanted, before I could say... She said, she wants my stuffs inside here, she needs it badly.

However, drama started after she had repositioned her herself so I could go in. Just like a flash, my stuff went flat immediately. All caressing and romance to turn me back on went futile. It was embarrassing and strange at same time because I have always been a sexually active person.

But then I noticed she was wearing a waist bead and It got me wondering if that had got some spiritual meaning or something. Please people wear waist bead for what purpose exactly?
Have anyone ever had such experience and is it a normal occurrence that happens once in a while?

Well, I had to create a new account just to post this.

If you try it just be ready to be her mugu. She is just trying to test the strength of the jazz. Be very careful..

2 Likes

Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by blockgeek69(m): 10:41pm On Mar 20, 2020
lefulefu:
she has stolen ur dick bro

She stole nothing... This experience happened over a month ago. I'm still living my normal life since then.
Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 20, 2020
Skmoda360:

coming from a woman who knows nothing about Man's anatomy
Must you quote? undecided
Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by Skmoda360(m): 11:00pm On Mar 20, 2020
Ariza:
Must you quote? undecided
because you ain't supposed to call him what you called him.....it's critically off point... undecided
Now apologize to him and give him a better advice....or else I will send COLODIA DRIVUS to you now grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 20, 2020
Skmoda360:

because you ain't supposed to call him what you called him.....it's critically off point... undecided
Now apologize to him and give him a better advice....or else I will send COLODIA DRIVUS to you now grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by Akinbahm(m): 11:22pm On Mar 20, 2020
Nnaabros:
One thing always leads to another
It has to be included to make the story more spicy...

1 Like

Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 20, 2020
Skmoda360:

Lol I was only joking sha.

Alright Apologises Mr Op, I will advise you stay away from the lady and sex generally. grin

1 Like

Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by blockgeek69(m): 11:35pm On Mar 20, 2020
Ariza:
Lol I was only joking sha.

Alright Apologises Mr Op, I will advise you stay away from the lady and sex generally. grin

Lol

Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by IDFWU(m): 1:47am On Mar 21, 2020
Nnaabros:
One thing always leads to another
That is always the K = constant
i.e take K as one thing led to another grin
Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by baralatie(m): 2:14am On Mar 21, 2020
blockgeek69:

Don't leverage on a faceless forum to insult people you don't even know. Na MTN bonus data dey inspired this level of stupidity angry
lmao
Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by baralatie(m): 2:16am On Mar 21, 2020
grin grin grin it is called off day
Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by Solsix(m): 2:26am On Mar 21, 2020
blockgeek69:
Okay, I'm an introverted kind of guy but sometimes I still man up to catch up with new friends and all that...

Sometime last year, I met this beautiful girl and we got talking for about 6 months as just casual friends, my mind wasn't really there in starting a relationship with her within this period as I was always busy with hustle.

However, as things progressed I balanced out a bit and we increased our closeness, I asked her out but she said No. I parked and stop asking. I had invited her severally to my place but she will always find one excuses or the other. I borne that one as well.

Fast forward to last month, she called me out of the blues and ask if I was home, and said she was coming to my place... Within 15 minutes she was in my place already, we gisted and laughed for a while. One thing led to another and then we were already deep in romance.

I'm a kind of guy that enjoys romance very much and won't really rush to go down there. So, after life 15mins raw romance, she asked me what I really wanted, before I could say... She said, she wants my stuffs inside here, she needs it badly.

However, drama started after she had repositioned her herself so I could go in. Just like a flash, my stuff went flat immediately. All caressing and romance to turn me back on went futile. It was embarrassing and strange at same time because I have always been a sexually active person.

But then I noticed she was wearing a waist bead and It got me wondering if that had got some spiritual meaning or something. Please people wear waist bead for what purpose exactly?
Have anyone ever had such experience and is it a normal occurrence that happens once in a while?

Well, I had to create a new account just to post this.
This kind thing done happen to me , a gal I fancied so much but when I had the opportunity I couldn't do anything. I later found she was a witch. It was Good who saved me . Guys let's be careful

2 Likes

Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by baralatie(m): 2:36am On Mar 21, 2020
^^^ so for ya mind the one wey you gbensh for back no be winch

1 Like

Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by DrCollins007: 4:06am On Mar 21, 2020
Bro thank ur stars! If u had dived in, your glorious virtue wud av plummeted from 10tb to 1.5kb! Awon omo irole aye.

1 Like

Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by fattprince(m): 4:52am On Mar 21, 2020
Divinelady:
Really? I was wondering y diz place was smelling while reading your comment until I checked well....you're truly a rotten corpse.
Hi
Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by AuroraB(f): 7:26am On Mar 21, 2020
blockgeek69:

She stole nothing... This experience happened over a month ago. I'm still living my normal life since then.
And your 'you know?' has worked afterwards lipsrsealed
Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 21, 2020
NextD18:
Nigerians are so quick to hang on any available rubbish just to cover and give themselves false and hopeless hope even when it's expected to reason logically.

Your erected preeeq went flaccid and all you could blame and think of is the waist beed she was putting on. angry

Maybe if it eventually happens again with another lady, you'll blame the earring she's putting on.cheesy

Young man! Don't be archaic and superstitious with your reasoning. Kindly go meet a medical personnel to check your sexual potency or you try another lady to know what if it will repeat again! If it doesn't, then know that what happened, happened for a reason beyond your understanding.

Make Una dey get sense!

For your mind now, you sef be wise man with wise word.

A lady that already turned you down, always avoided visiting you and didn't hear from her again for months, suddenly gave you a strange call to come to your place and she appeared within 15minutes and immediately started giving you sexual go ahead. Even at that point alone. A sensible person should know that's there's a secret plot somewhere. But the guy still sheepily went ahead to penetrate her but his forefathers never left him, but here you're saying this.
If a 12 yr old kid reason like you posted, I might even be temepted to knock his head, let alone an adult.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by adanny01(m): 7:41am On Mar 21, 2020
Once I see waist bead on a girl, yes i get turned on but I get turned off at the same time.

My assumption is that the girl is highly sexually active. I assume ashawo as the worst followed by the waist bead wearing girl who can equally carry STDs.

1 Like

Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by blockgeek69(m): 8:32am On Mar 21, 2020
Solsix:

This kind thing done happen to me , a gal I fancied so much but when I had the opportunity I couldn't do anything. I later found she was a witch. It was Good who saved me . Guys let's be careful

A lot of shit happens in this life, swears!

1 Like

Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by Deeminaj(f): 8:42am On Mar 21, 2020
My cousin has experience that like 5 times so he asked someone,the person said he has a strong spirit and his spirit rejected her because shes going to be detrimental to him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by blockgeek69(m): 8:49am On Mar 21, 2020
Deeminaj:
My cousin has experience that like 5 times so he asked someone,the person said he has a strong spirit and his spirit rejected her because shes going to be detrimental to him

I thank my stars, sis grin
Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by Deeminaj(f): 8:50am On Mar 21, 2020
blockgeek69:

I thank my stars bro
am actually a girl
Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by Clinghton: 8:52am On Mar 21, 2020
Someone that has been avoiding you, suddenly came to your house very suspicion.

She came to test her newly acquired power.

1 Like

Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by blockgeek69(m): 8:57am On Mar 21, 2020
Deeminaj:
am actually a girl

Modified now grin
Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 21, 2020
Faithy247:

If you try it just be ready to be her mugu. She is just trying to test the strength of the jazz. Be very careful..

grin grin grin
Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by Stewart883(m): 9:45am On Mar 21, 2020
NextD18:

Make Una dey get sense!

God bless you my friend
Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by Zino990(m): 10:22am On Mar 21, 2020
Abeg make somebody explain give me how dem take Dey thief person prick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Married Women are free givers!! (Photos) / MISS NL Nominees So Far (critical Analysis Of Each Nominee) / A Thorn In The Flesh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.