Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,953 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out (14302 Views)

My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation / Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl / Lady Calls Out Man Who Has Been Asking Her Out But Got Married In December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out by alphaNomega: 11:26am On May 02, 2020
blockgeek69:
Okay, I'm an introverted kind of guy but sometimes I still man up to catch up with new friends and all that...

Sometime last year, I met this beautiful girl and we got talking for about 6 months as just casual friends, my mind wasn't really there in starting a relationship with her within this period as I was always busy with hustle.

However, as things progressed I balanced out a bit and we increased our closeness, I asked her out but she said No. I parked and stop asking. I had invited her severally to my place but she will always find one excuses or the other. I borne that one as well.

Fast forward to last month, she called me out of the blues and ask if I was home, and said she was coming to my place... Within 15 minutes she was in my place already, we gisted and laughed for a while. One thing led to another and then we were already deep in romance.

I'm a kind of guy that enjoys romance very much and won't really rush to go down there. So, after life 15mins raw romance, she asked me what I really wanted, before I could say... She said, she wants my stuffs inside here, she needs it badly.

However, drama started after she had repositioned her herself so I could go in. Just like a flash, my stuff went flat immediately. All caressing and romance to turn me back on went futile. It was embarrassing and strange at same time because I have always been a sexually active person.

But then I noticed she was wearing a waist bead and It got me wondering if that had got some spiritual meaning or something. Please people wear waist bead for what purpose exactly?
Have anyone ever had such experience and is it a normal occurrence that happens once in a while?

Well, I had to create a new account just to post this.

Her boyfriend broke her heart and she came for revenge sexxx. Thank me later

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long On Bed / Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? / Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.