Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m (69804 Views)

Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo / Video Of SARS Officer Searching Phones Weeks After Disbandment By IGP / Akintunde Ajayi: Police Arrest Teacher Who Demanded Sex From Schoolgirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by Lovelies1: 9:52am On Mar 21, 2020
D
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by Lexusgs430: 9:52am On Mar 21, 2020
Just pay them and save your life....... cheesy

Nah where we dey work, we go chop..... Workchop......... smiley
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by GreatResearcher: 9:53am On Mar 21, 2020
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by SweetCunt97(f): 9:53am On Mar 21, 2020
Olojukokoro... Seems most Nigerians got this disease. They see u have money and automatically feel entitled to have a piece.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by foolbuster: 9:54am On Mar 21, 2020
Trueigbo:
What do you expect when there is poor welfare for our security officers.

Restructuring is way out

Dont be silly angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by babyfaceafrica: 9:55am On Mar 21, 2020
Trueigbo:
What do you expect when there is poor welfare for our security officers.

Restructuring is way out
very poor excuse

2 Likes

Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by Timileyin1234(m): 9:55am On Mar 21, 2020
But the guy look like kidnapper na
0ga police Lexus 350 no b big car o
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by rafcrown(m): 9:57am On Mar 21, 2020
agulion:
Let's see if any discipline action will be taken against them, zoo police
Only Animals will call a great country a.....
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by oyeb15: 9:57am On Mar 21, 2020
The day Nigeria policemen are offered bribe and refuse it and let the person go free.

That will be d begining of a better Nigeria.
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by MistadeRegal(m): 9:58am On Mar 21, 2020
angry
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by AroleOduduwa2: 9:58am On Mar 21, 2020
helinues:
The SARS may be notorious but this guy matter get k-leg

So they demanded N10m from you for driving a big car and also because you just returned from Poland as if you are the first to do that from Delta State

Keep quiet, talking trash as if you don't know Nigeria police force.

10 Likes

Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by Finnese001: 9:58am On Mar 21, 2020
p
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by Fragility6: 9:58am On Mar 21, 2020
allthingsgood:
Police are the most corrupt federal institution. Very greedy useless animals
Special emphasis on animals

2 Likes

Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by helinues: 9:58am On Mar 21, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:

Keep quiet, talking trash as if you don't know Nigeria police force.

You are the one talking nonsense.. So they demanded N10m from him cos he killed someone?

1 Like

Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by Hkk162525: 9:59am On Mar 21, 2020
Really

Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by Korllami007: 9:59am On Mar 21, 2020
Esseite:
It's because you failed the simple question: may we know you?..

You being in Poland for 13years is not an answer, a better answer could have been:

Good afternoon officers, My name is harry, from delta state, I am a business man who majorly deals in Autoparts equipments and components, currently reside in Poland and on a vacation to visit my family in Nigeria. Here is my ID card and work documents aswell just to clear all doubts, here is my contact card and car documents also, I think they are all valid...

There is nothing manner of approach cannot solve.

Na sars wey never smoke na him go sabi read. You never jam the one wey don high. All your English go be like someone wey de speak in tongues for him hear.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by Fragility6: 10:02am On Mar 21, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Ijgb welcome
Next time don't tell people you just got back from Poland without them asking or make them feel you are rich for no reason.

These does not in any way justify the action of the police but still it'll help you life longer and avoid unnecessary problems
Guy man no know say na so Nigerian police don b na n besides e tlk dat one so dem fit allow am go once

2 Likes

Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by proclinician: 10:04am On Mar 21, 2020
helinues:

So they demanded N10m from you for driving a big car and also because you just returned from Poland as if you are the first to do that from Delta State

Do you drive a car? Try buy a Naija used es330 2002 then u may understand...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by OsuGanja(m): 10:05am On Mar 21, 2020
Don’t be surprised..The activist might be SEGALINK

1 Like

Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 21, 2020
Nigeria sha.

The IGP will pretend he doesn't know these things are happening.

3 Likes

Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by Zooposki(f): 10:08am On Mar 21, 2020
Make them try extort woman, them go hear say Khaki no be leather. You expect a woman to part with her money. Them never born you well. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:09am On Mar 21, 2020
even in this trying times around the world, the police is still heartless.....funny enough those above in authority knew about all these n will keep mute!

1 Like

Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by EdiskyHarry: 10:09am On Mar 21, 2020
Everyday in Nigeria, we are talking about Boko Haram, but nobody is talking about SARS

1 Like

Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 21, 2020
Fragility6:

Special emphasis on animals

That is very rude. Animals don't mount roadblocks and demand for money for no offence and kidnap people and shoot them when they insist on their rights.

Please don't insult animals abeg.

My dog behaves way better than this.

8 Likes

Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by Hoodbilonia: 10:12am On Mar 21, 2020
What i could deduct was.
A big car
What kind of big car
A lexus es 350 07 model .max 08/09 model.
Or an rx 350

G boys rush and buy 1st car.
Lexus.

What did they say was your offence?

They said I was driving a ‘big’ car – Lexus 350. Therefore, anybody driving a so-called ‘big’ car in Nigeria is a kidnapper or ‘G’ guy.
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by Hedonisst: 10:12am On Mar 21, 2020
Esseite:

You being in Poland for 13years is not an answer, a better answer could have been:

Good afternoon officers, My name is harry, from delta state, I am a business man who majorly deals in Autoparts equipments and components, currently reside in Poland and on a vacation to visit my family in Nigeria. Here is my ID card and work documents aswell just to clear all doubts, here is my contact card and car documents also, I think they are all valid...

You're quite stupid. More than quite stupid in fact. Why is he obliged to narrate his life and career history to some idiots, and what empowers the idiots to abduct him and demand for ransom?

Yet you're coming here to justify nonsense. Some of you are brain damaged.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 21, 2020
Esseite:

Nothing excuses the despicable behavior of the officers. If the car is duly registered, and has not been reported stolen, he should be let go. If the top echelon of the police force are not involved, this nonsense can't be happening.

1 Like

Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by MansoryMX(m): 10:14am On Mar 21, 2020
helinues:

Just look at this professional, proud, glorified and confident f00l

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 21, 2020
We now need a Y-squad to monitor the X-squad.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) / Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M / Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.