Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,773 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:29 AM

Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m (70037 Views)

Police Arrest Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider In Oyo / Video Of SARS Officer Searching Phones Weeks After Disbandment By IGP / Akintunde Ajayi: Police Arrest Teacher Who Demanded Sex From Schoolgirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:01pm On Mar 21, 2020
OP know that the police in Nigeria can kill for just N20. To tell you how desperate they are and greedy.
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by centboy123456(m): 1:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
Exmilitant:
Not making a case for the cops, but your first response to them matters a lot. some of these abroad base returnees are very arrogant and mannerless. He looks it from the pics.

He looks it from the pics what do u mean

are u a village man

so is a crime to wear clothes what wrong with you
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by Jaqenhghar: 1:15pm On Mar 21, 2020
Trueigbo:
What do you expect when there is poor welfare for our security officers.

Restructuring is way out
So poor wlefsre is an excuse to behave like animals. Are they the only under paid policemen in the world? SMH
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by Jaqenhghar: 1:16pm On Mar 21, 2020
Esseite:
It's because you failed the simple question: may we know you?..

You being in Poland for 13years is not an answer, a better answer could have been:

Good afternoon officers, My name is harry, from delta state, I am a business man who majorly deals in Autoparts equipments and components, currently reside in Poland and on a vacation to visit my family in Nigeria. Here is my ID card and work documents aswell just to clear all doubts, here is my contact card and car documents also, I think they are all valid...

We understand the nature of the job you do, please stay safe while at it...

There is nothing manner of approach cannot solve.
You forgot to add that he should roll on the floor in front of them, kneel down and crawl even kiss their feet. SMH
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by Jaqenhghar: 1:18pm On Mar 21, 2020
Exmilitant:
Not making a case for the cops, but your first response to them matters a lot. some of these abroad base returnees are very arrogant and mannerless. He looks it from the pics.
This is why you people must continue to suffer in that shithole. So being arrogant is an excuse to be extorted and even killed. SMH
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by Vulcan24(m): 1:20pm On Mar 21, 2020
this is how it works : they waylay affluent cars driven by youngmen and threatened them with worse implications should they book them in, alternatively give us part of the booty.

thinking some are smart the policemen employ scare tactics and holding technique to break you down psychologically.

they av been successful wi somany and it's a high paying trick, and implication is "criminals on the loose again"

the guy was lucky to av been legit and av some connect, if not he would be roped in during the "holding"

that's Nigeria for you, the training they acquired to use to curtail crime is been used to EXTORT law abiding citizens.

best advise, once you are accosted, stand your ground and don't panic, start making your calls and don't struggle physically or they accidentally shoot you and claim" u are a robber resisting arrest. make wat you are saying on phone inaudible and ensure you are calling lawyers or ppl who av access to lawyers.

lastly if it is night... give them all wat u av... they are killers!
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by Jaqenhghar: 1:20pm On Mar 21, 2020
layzie:

Poor welfare does not justify the action of these police officers.
U dont beat someone to a state of almost unconsciousness because of poor welfare. What is the renumeration of the fire service officer they beat up? Or should those ones allow houses to burn because of poor welfare?
It's simply greed.
Pay these particular guys 200k per month, they will still do this.
Dont mind them the way they excuse these things is what convinces me that the country is in the right hands . You will applaud acts of injustice against your fellow citizen because he lived in poland. If that is the case Buhari is right to kill the shoites and even IPOB memebrrs. Buhati is right to detain Sowore afterall he is arrogant and lived in the US
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by GreyLaw(m): 1:22pm On Mar 21, 2020
Esseite:

You being in Poland for 13years is not an answer, a better answer could have been:

Good afternoon officers, My name is harry, from delta state, I am a business man who majorly deals in Autoparts equipments and components, currently reside in Poland and on a vacation to visit my family in Nigeria. Here is my ID card and work documents aswell just to clear all doubts, here is my contact card and car documents also, I think they are all valid...

You simply want to show off. Go and speak that grammar to Nigeria Police and hear what they'll say to you.

Someone told his ordeal and instead of seeing the evil in what the police did, you are here writing as though the man went for an interview. The joke is on Nigerians.
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:23pm On Mar 21, 2020
I am still praying that I don't have anything to do with these people till I die.

make dem no just cross me with these their normal intentions.

God himself cant predict what would happen.

1 Like

Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by vineyardfarms: 1:46pm On Mar 21, 2020
[quote author=Brosbeforehoes post=87624795]

https://punchng.com/for-driving-big-car-igp-x-squad-arrested-me-demanded-n10m-odiakaose-poland-based-nigerian/
The commissioner is as guilty as these thieves called igp -x -squad demanding for money. He would have tried them. If found guilty, jail them as deterant to others polluting the police. What happen to thoes who have nobody to contact To contact the police commission?? I pray may l not come across these criminals. Why not they try these in the north?
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by mistercardinal(m): 1:59pm On Mar 21, 2020
Your toto there nigga

The Nigerian Police Force is corrupt and wicked, we have just few genuine and dedicated one's
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by mistercardinal(m): 2:02pm On Mar 21, 2020
Popo wey go bill you go bill you Nwanne, govt anyigoh!
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by chachanga: 2:12pm On Mar 21, 2020
supportnija:

Not true,
Bros, it just come to force CID area 10 Abuja, Bro, I can tell you those animals would go for it, but I know , you just lied to give Nigeria bad name and police.

If he have links getting as far as Abuja, he should go and die?

Borrow sense abeg
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by Originalsly: 2:15pm On Mar 21, 2020
175:
Man big big trouble. Shameless policemen!

With all these revelations, this squad is supposed to be exposed and orderly dismissed from the Force. And jailed after trial in a competent court of Law.

But alas they won't because it's a syndicate within the Police top echelon that coordinates them.

Hmmm.... State Commissioner of Police was informed.... by a human rights activist... and ordered the guy released... that's it. No further action.... case closed. He is part of it. Hope the activist takes it farther and somehow get the commissioner charged and fired
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by paix(m): 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2020
agulion:
Let's see if any discipline action will be taken against them, zoo police
Disciplinary

1 Like

Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by MansoryMX(m): 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2020
arowolo:

They want to milk the guy because obviously he can't prove himself.

Despite all his case, he still haven't mentioned his career.

No where in the world will a police let you go if they believe you are hiding something.

Nigerian police are heavily corrupt and always capitalize on issues like this

Nigerian guys overseas do all sort of jobs bro. From gigolo to dishing and car washing to waste disposing.
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by yommen: 2:33pm On Mar 21, 2020
Trueigbo:

Restructuring is way out

Some people don't have jobs at all.
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by kizyalex10(m): 2:34pm On Mar 21, 2020
Brosbeforehoes:

https://punchng.com/for-driving-big-car-igp-x-squad-arrested-me-demanded-n10m-odiakaose-poland-based-nigerian/
lolz i entered naija feb ending nd on my way to east with uber taking me nd my brother to park.i was robbed in d traffic 2 poles bfor check point almost the whole valuable i had was taken including ny resident permit.all i could rescue was my passport.police was only saying dat i should count myself lucky i wasnt shot.that dey re tired of d hoodlums nd dont knw what to do again.lolz right nw i am yet to hear from dem.i came bck for my wedding.everything i bought.huge sums .all taken.is well my naija people
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by trutht828: 2:40pm On Mar 21, 2020
Esseite:

I pray you encounter those kinds of police one day. Then we will see how your "manner of approach" will save you from harassment and extortion?
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by greatseed: 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2020
No matter how bad our police are.

I still feel they found something incriminating on this man.

He only told us his own side of the story, who will tell us the story of IGP x squad?
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by Nitah1: 3:07pm On Mar 21, 2020
supportnija:

Not true,
Bros, it just come to force CID area 10 Abuja, Bro, I can tell you those animals would go for it, but I know , you just lied to give Nigeria bad name and police.
Look at one of them here,keep extorting money from Nigerians they are praying for you,you have family very soon kama will visit them.
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by Charly68: 3:20pm On Mar 21, 2020
They shall not die well..that is how they implicate innocent citizens up and down..let's be cursing them if they won't change
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by bellotaofeek: 3:23pm On Mar 21, 2020
The only uniform men they fear is the army. If u get your connect once they see their OGa. Their liver will cut . So happy for you though. Thts what we face here.
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by ALABACONNECT(m): 3:56pm On Mar 21, 2020
Nigeria police need to be restructured so as to avoid further intimidations. It's very bad I tell you.

Well, for your smart TVs, ACs and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by DedeNkem: 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2020
Trueigbo:

Restructuring is way out

Justifying their criminal behaviour because of their poor welfare is wrong! If you think your job is bad for you, then quit and seek another job!
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by otipoju(m): 4:57pm On Mar 21, 2020
Trueigbo:

Restructuring is way out

This is no excuse for wickedness
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by Decimal101: 5:38pm On Mar 21, 2020
helinues:
The SARS may be notorious but this guy matter get k-leg

So they demanded N10m from you for driving a big car and also because you just returned from Poland as if you are the first to do that from Delta State

Fool what do you know?
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by Rolly22(m): 5:52pm On Mar 21, 2020
helinues:
The SARS may be notorious but this guy matter get k-leg

So they demanded N10m from you for driving a big car and also because you just returned from Poland as if you are the first to do that from Delta State

You're talking as if you don't know what Nigerian police can Do.
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by Rolly22(m): 5:56pm On Mar 21, 2020
Esseite:

You're plain Foolish, Is that how police in saner climes operate? Stopping you because you Drive ordinary RX 350?
Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by timcalze(m): 5:56pm On Mar 21, 2020
Very true my friend
Esseite:

1 Like

Re: Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 21, 2020
.https://edition.cnn.com › africa › ni...
Nigeria overtakes India in extreme poverty ranking - CNN - CNN.com

Poverty capital of the world is the real
Koko.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M / Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered / Police Intercept 753 Machine Gun Ammunitions Heading To Abia State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.