Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). (11992 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). by Yorkedwight: 8:26am On Mar 21, 2020
actually deflowered her cos she was a virgin when I met her in the year 2018. Even b4 I could deflower her it was very difficult for her. Ever since then we don't see frequently because of distance. The last time we saw, we tried having sex but her hole was still small to the extent that it was difficult for my two fingers to enter even one finger na by force. It was too painful that I had to pity and leave her. The hole was too tight and not easily visible outside. I don't know what we can do about this cos she's not happy. Anytime I tried putting my dick, it ends dropping cos the hole is just needle-like. We have being confused abi is the fault from me that I couldn't locate the hole with my dick(lol). Is there a special drug she can take? I need advice from elders in the house. If you bash me your phone screen go break grin

Re: My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). by proclinician: 8:29am On Mar 21, 2020
It's gradual. That's gold u have there.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 21, 2020
Use lubricant.

Like lotion or Vaseline. Rub on your peniss and her Pvssy and you will see how easy you will drive in.

There are sex lubes but you don't need that now.

Please don't use condom so you can become a father in 9 months time.

Virgins are fertile grounds

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). by segebase(m): 8:31am On Mar 21, 2020
Just grease and b doing it bit by bit

Re: My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 21, 2020
How many times will you post this thing bro shocked
I'm beginning to think you're just looking for attention o... undecided

Take her to the hospital instead of asking on NL na! Wetin sef!!! Shebi u go school!

21 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). by Freestainworld(m): 8:32am On Mar 21, 2020
use lubricant like baby oil.
Re: My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). by dollytino4real(f): 8:33am On Mar 21, 2020
ok, u got my comment. let her go to any uncircumcised fulani man to open it well for free passage

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). by mascot87(m): 8:35am On Mar 21, 2020
Give me her number let me help you expand it. Then you can take it up from their...lol kidding

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). by Millenniumlady(f): 8:36am On Mar 21, 2020
Better don't ruin her life leave her alone

Re: My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). by blockgeek69(m): 8:42am On Mar 21, 2020
This one is looking for ways to expand the puna of someone's child... OP makes sure you marry her o. Not after drilling it into a community borehole, then vuum you disappear and start looking for virgin to marry angry

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). by NwaAmaikpe: 8:44am On Mar 21, 2020

I can only imagine how you suffered to get her and now you've gotten her, you are still suffering to get inside her.

In my honest opinion, no man deserves such torture.
We deserve a sizable tunnel for our snake to freely wriggle in and out of.
I even prefer it when the preek can wobble a bit or roll inside the canal; soaking up all the lust moisture like an overfed child without a care in the world.

It is a tough life and living conditions are getting tighter with every passing day.
Who still needs a tight kpekus?
The wider the merrier...as long as it won't swallow my scrotal sac, I am fine.

Please let that girl go.
But before you do; advice her to learn from her fellow girls how to work out her salvation with her own hands.

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). by tillaman(m): 8:50am On Mar 21, 2020
Re: My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). by kestolove95(m): 8:51am On Mar 21, 2020
Make her wet first... Only den u will get a smooth ride

Re: My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). by Offpoint: 8:51am On Mar 21, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
Don't do it please, don't!!!

18 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). by Offpoint: 8:52am On Mar 21, 2020
I will have love to help you out, but my pastor is on nairaland now. If I say what I have in mind now, he'll text me with this message "Offpoint what you just said is not of the Lord"

Sorry op, all I can now is 'give yours life to Jesus, every problem you're going through he'll solve it. Repent.

Re: My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). by Paxie55: 8:53am On Mar 21, 2020
You men are totally disgusting.
I consider ladies very mature in handling things with discreetion. I pity your fiancèe, thats if you have one atall.

Re: My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 21, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:

I can only imagine how you suffered to get her and now you've gotten her, you are still suffering to get inside her.

I even prefer it when the preek can wobble a bit or roll inside the canal; soaking up all the lust moisture like an overfed child without a care in the world.

It is a tough life and living conditions are getting tighter with every passing day.

Please let that girl go.
But before you do; advice her to learn from her fellow girls how to work out her salvation with her own hands.
it's hard not to love you... So witty

19 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 21, 2020
Paxie55:
You men are totally disgusting.
I consider ladies very mature in handling things with discreetion. I pity your fiancèe, thats if you have one atall.
Op is seeking attention.
Re: My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). by yanabasee(m): 9:07am On Mar 21, 2020
No sense in this post..
Re: My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). by sapientia(m): 9:07am On Mar 21, 2020
Op, considering Corona Virus, is that a place you should be visiting now?
Re: My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). by mekleelex200(m): 9:10am On Mar 21, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:

Please let that girl go.
The boss himself......LOL @ working out her salvation. Wetin you no sabi this man.

Re: My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 21, 2020
Get lubricant, moist lubricant or ty is great
It is normal because she is a virgin and you yourself is highly inexperienced

Re: My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). by Pusyiter(m): 9:20am On Mar 21, 2020
My teacher with her lecture note.
On point..... grin
kestolove95:
Make her wet first... Only den u will get a smooth ride
Re: My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). by idris646(m): 9:23am On Mar 21, 2020
pussy's like that are hard to find, just apply baby oil and be gentle with her, it'll open up eventually
Re: My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). by proclinician: 9:29am On Mar 21, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Better don't ruin her life leave her alone

Is ur life ruined?

Re: My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). by Stewart883(m): 9:42am On Mar 21, 2020
Yorkedwight:
actually deflowered her cos she was a virgin when I met her in the year 2018. Even b4 I could deflower her it was very difficult for her. Ever since then we don't see frequently because of distance. The last time we saw, we tried having sex but her hole was still small to the extent that it was difficult for my two fingers to enter even one finger na by force. It was too painful that I had to pity and leave her. The hole was too tight and not easily visible outside. I don't know what we can do about this cos she's not happy. Anytime I tried putting my dick, it ends dropping cos the hole is just needle-like. We have being confused abi is the fault from me that I couldn't locate the hole with my dick(lol). Is there a special drug she can take? I need advice from elders in the house. If you bash me your phone screen go break grin

You sound very inexperienced!!!
Re: My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). by Thoseen30(m): 9:45am On Mar 21, 2020
With all the problems this country is facing now??☆☆Coronal virus
☆fuel fuel price
☆ASUU strike
☆dollar dollar price
☆bokoahram

Can't count them finish but the one wey concern you pass nah to wide person daughter puna My brother uno fear God oo
If the puna too wide nah una go come here dey shout my girl has borehole btw her legs undecided undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed undecided

Re: My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). by SweetCunt97(f): 9:49am On Mar 21, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:

Please let that girl go.
Back from your Ban Nwoke Aro? Lolzzz

Re: My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). by Miwasky: 9:52am On Mar 21, 2020
Of all the problem the world is facing currently..Corona virus, fall in oil price, insecurity to say but the least ..Your own problem is how you will destroy someone’s life with your uncircumcised philistinism...
Re: My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). by duro4chang(m): 9:53am On Mar 21, 2020
It will be easier for a camel to enter through the needle hole ...
Re: My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). by DenreleDave(m): 9:54am On Mar 21, 2020
Yorkedwight:

The only solution

Simply find a hot iron rod like the size of ur dick and insert in her pussy... By doing this, u av made a pussy meant 4 ur dick alone

Note, pls make sure it is the actual size of ur dick ooo.. If he big pass ur dick, u will surely come here to complain that it's too big, don't make the poor girl suffer.. Do it careful with a hot iron rod of ur size, okay?

At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? / My Girlfriend Always Used The Word Boo, / If Ladies Were Banks