Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship (4378 Views)

I Felt Cheated By My Girl / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 21, 2020
ebijimi7:
I swear man I have not benefitted anything the day she borrowed me money I heard a lot of things she said I'm not saying anything about her money is it because its her money but I'm giving other people money and this money was used to take care of her bro I was mad I broke account to pay her up instantly

So why do you keep wasting your two most valuable resources; money and time; on something or someone that provides you with no benefit whatsoever? Do you have a low IQ? Are you a foolish person? Or do you just have too much money and time and no idea what to do with them?

And please do not be offended. I really mean no insult. I am only trying to understand your position and why you're in it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by ebijimi7(m): 6:35pm On Mar 21, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

So why do you keep wasting your two most valuable resources; money and time; on something or someone that provides you with no benefit whatsoever? Do you have a low IQ? Are you a foolish person? Or do you just have too much money and time and no idea what to do with them?

And please do not be offended. I really mean no insult. I am only trying to understand your position and why you're in it.
no problem bro these are what I was thinking too but she later apologized so what I want to do now is to stop everything I'm doing for her and see if there would be any changes then I can leave freely

1 Like

Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 21, 2020
ebijimi7:
no problem bro these are what I was thinking too but she later apologized so what I want to do now is to stop everything I'm doing for her and see if there would be any changes then I can leave freely

And you still want to invest your time and money in her? An apology is worth what in time and money? N50k? 3 days? You wasted your time and money and she tells you "sorry" so you forget the waste and go back to investing another couple of days and another sum of money on the same person? Then what? She fvcks up, you get angry, she tells you "sorry" yet again and you start all over again? You seem to have a masochistic streak in you or you are scared to take decisive stances. Either way, your position is pitiful.

But hey, it's your money and your time. You waste use it as you wish, you hear? It's you who will wake up one day with grey hairs, hypertension and bad health and nothing useful gathered in this world except a nagging wife whose only job throughout life was to help you spend your money wastefully while giving you headaches and a perpetually troubled mind.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by femi4: 6:49pm On Mar 21, 2020
SweetCunt97:
A grown human with only 9k in their account cannot be glad saying they have anything.. Ooh, you want her to have zero balance to believe she has none? Oti oooo. Anyways be careful not to marry someone who won't have ur back when things are bad. Date someone with deep understanding instead of shallow selfish one.
Try harder...you are not doing well
Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by SweetCunt97(f): 6:55pm On Mar 21, 2020
femi4:
Try harder...you are not doing well
Like you would agree u have money if u got only 9k in ya account... Olenu blomblom
Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by femi4: 6:57pm On Mar 21, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Like you would agree u have money if u got only 9k in ya account... Olenu blomblom
yes now, statement like I don't have money but let me support this trip with 2/3k.

She later lied that it wasn't her money.
Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by egopersonified(f): 7:02pm On Mar 21, 2020
Human nature; if you don't have any problem in life, create one.
Op, na this your thread kizz Daniel see wey e take sing Pak and go.

1 Like

Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by SweetCunt97(f): 7:18pm On Mar 21, 2020
femi4:
yes now, statement like I don't have money but let me support this trip with 2/3k.

She later lied that it wasn't her money.
I no see that side.
Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by Genset: 7:24pm On Mar 21, 2020
People are here calling o.p' s girlfriend a gold digger as if the o.p has any gold the girl will dig. O.p's girlfriend believes that a real man should take care of her and o.p does not fit into that criteria yet. O.p, stop whining and break up with this girl please, if u are not okay with her attitude. Go get urself a feminist, dude. Only those people take care of themselves and give u sex too . Win-win situation for you. Good luck
Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:18pm On Mar 21, 2020
ebijimi7:
really mehn [/s]we[s] I dey see alot for this women them hand I swear

FIXED
Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by ebijimi7(m): 8:20pm On Mar 21, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

And you still want to invest your time and money in her? An apology is worth what in time and money? N50k? 3 days? You wasted your time and money and she tells you "sorry" so you forget the waste and go back to investing another couple of days and another sum of money on the same person? Then what? She fvcks up, you get angry, she tells you "sorry" yet again and you start all over again? You seem to have a masochistic streak in you or you are scared to take decisive stances. Either way, your position is pitiful.

But hey, it's your money and your time. You waste use it as you wish, you hear? It's you who will wake up one day with grey hairs, hypertension and bad health and nothing useful gathered in this world except a nagging wife whose only job throughout life was to help you spend your money wastefully while giving you headaches and a perpetually troubled mind.
no bro I know it won't take time she would flare up if I'm not giving her anything I won't give her a dime anymore

1 Like

Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by ebijimi7(m): 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2020
Olunmercy56:

Yes, for you to have shown her your own contributions, what stopped her from adding a little to it? Must it be men doing everything for ladies, I don't understand. She really bleeped up by lieing sad Move on, she is a parasite
God bless yiu with a responsible husband

2 Likes

Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by Starz825(m): 8:25pm On Mar 21, 2020
Girls are overrated..I will keep saying it.
Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 21, 2020
ebijimi7:
no bro I know it won't take time she would flare up if I'm not giving her anything I won't give her a dime anymore

Even a day is a full day too late. Just dump her and save yourself some mental stress. Toxic relationships do not only drain you of money. They also drain you of planning time, mental composure and confidence; which you need to get ahead in life.

Just make it easy on yourself and move on without her.

3 Likes

Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2020
ebijimi7:
Good day guys
Please I need your advises on this issue on ground please nobody should attack me I know you guys knows how to attack someone grin
So here we go
I'm currently in a relationship which I started late 2018 after I broke up with my ex
So the relationship is just a year plus now and I have the intentions of getting married to this lady in picture,
On a blessed day I was so hungry so she came to visit me so I told her I was hungry thou that day I was tired so I asked could she help me cook so that we can eat together she refused telling me that she would never cook for me until I pay her bride price but I was like [/s]but I do cook for you and you[s] eat and I never asked you to pay my groom price this is just to cook not that I'm asking you to wash my cloth or anything as a very gentle man I stood up went to the kitchen cooked my food myself [/s]and gave her to eat[s] out of it after she left I thought of it that but this is the same person in assisting financially and the little favor I asked from her she could not do it?
Then I called her and discussed with her the only thing she could tell me was that she did everything to please him to the point of washing his cousins cloth and she talked about how she hated him because he took her love for granted.
Then I made her realize that remember I dated some one before yiu too despite what she did to me I didn't stop providing your own needs which means I don't care about my past I believe people are different I treated you right why are you acting like this to me.
So i didn't disturb her about anything again ever since then I believe I'm Alone to myself if I need anything I do it on my own I act like I don't have a girlfriend.
To cut the story short
We traveled for a burial so I already made plan on how we would stay and how I would take care of other things when we arrive but the plan didn't go as planned because I fell ill and I needed to go to the hospital so that I can treat my self so I was left with no option than to take from money that was kept aside for the trip,
So after the wake keeping as we were heading to our hotel room we were in a cab so she started analyzing how we would spend so I told her we have to manage what is left on us because there was no much left again
Do the next question she asked was that won't she do make up then I told her that pity me now I've been spending all this while can't you take money from your own pocket to pay the make yo artist I bought cloth for you 7k i still paid for the hotel 12k I still paid for transport and the feeding too and I'm still going to pay for transport back to lagos.
Then she started nagging why do I like to breach plan what kind of person are my I just kept quiet but the expression on the drivers face shows he really felt for me.
So on getting to the hotel room I didn't discuss anything with her I just gave her money to go and get food for her self then I slept off the next morning I don't know where the money from make up came out from and she has been claiming she doesn't have money
I just lock up.
After the burial event and everything we decide to return back to the hotel so my friend whose mother in-law burial we went for called me that he misplaced his ATM card and needed to withdraw and I wasn't with my ATM card so I asked my girlfriend if she has her ATM card she said yes so I sent her account number to him,
So I was using her phone to check for something then boom alert came in my gf has 9k in her account and she claimed she had nothing I showed her the message and told her that but you said you had nothing on you why were you lying to me she said its not her money that if she told me that I would spend the money any how

If i tell you wetin dey my mind. The mods will ban me.

Nevertheless , i want to tell you that COMMON SENSE IS REALLY NOT COMMON.

Over and Out!
Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by smiliyB(f): 8:45pm On Mar 21, 2020
realokopi:
What kind of write up is this, bros? No coma, no fullstop undecided
You gave me headache reading this.
Hahahahahaha abeg leave op let him finish handling his gf issues first grin

Meanwhile @ebijimi come let's date joor, your girlfriend doesn't know what she has... #jokingtho wink Your story long Sha but kindly take it easy with her, I guess with time she'll open up to you. This her attitude may be from experience in her formal relationship.
Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by luvyaself95(m): 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2020
HarunaWest:

Dude from the analysis so far, you are darn broke.. Stop dating for now, make money and enjoy your life.. You asking her for too much financial assistance and that's bad, she was on her own Na you say you love am say u was date am. Ladies like a guy they can rely on when it matters she feels that you keep asking her for money means in future, if she doesn't take care, she will be the one to cater for yah. Be a man, call of the relationship, be more comfortable financially, then from that vantage point, you can call the shots.

Namesake what a point you give out here. OP is such mumu and a simp.
Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 21, 2020
ebijimi7:
Good day guys
Please I need your advises on this issue on ground please nobody should attack me I know you guys knows how to attack someone grin
So here we go
I'm currently in a relationship which I started late 2018 after I broke up with my ex
So the relationship is just a year plus now and I have the intentions of getting married to this lady in picture,
On a blessed day I was so hungry so she came to visit me so I told her I was hungry thou that day I was tired so I asked could she help me cook so that we can eat together she refused telling me that she would never cook for me until I pay her bride price but I was like but I do cook for you and you eat and I never asked you to pay my groom price this is just to cook not that I'm asking you to wash my cloth or anything as a very gentle man I stood up went to the kitchen cooked my food myself and gave her to eat out of it after she left I thought of it that but this is the same person in assisting financially and the little favor I asked from her she could not do it?
Then I called her and discussed with her the only thing she could tell me was that she did everything to please him to the point of washing his cousins cloth and she talked about how she hated him because he took her love for granted.
Then I made her realize that remember I dated some one before yiu too despite what she did to me I didn't stop providing your own needs which means I don't care about my past I believe people are different I treated you right why are you acting like this to me.
So i didn't disturb her about anything again ever since then I believe I'm Alone to myself if I need anything I do it on my own I act like I don't have a girlfriend.
To cut the story short
We traveled for a burial so I already made plan on how we would stay and how I would take care of other things when we arrive but the plan didn't go as planned because I fell ill and I needed to go to the hospital so that I can treat my self so I was left with no option than to take from money that was kept aside for the trip,
So after the wake keeping as we were heading to our hotel room we were in a cab so she started analyzing how we would spend so I told her we have to manage what is left on us because there was no much left again
Do the next question she asked was that won't she do make up then I told her that pity me now I've been spending all this while can't you take money from your own pocket to pay the make yo artist I bought cloth for you 7k i still paid for the hotel 12k I still paid for transport and the feeding too and I'm still going to pay for transport back to lagos.
Then she started nagging why do I like to breach plan what kind of person are my I just kept quiet but the expression on the drivers face shows he really felt for me.
So on getting to the hotel room I didn't discuss anything with her I just gave her money to go and get food for her self then I slept off the next morning I don't know where the money from make up came out from and she has been claiming she doesn't have money
I just lock up.
After the burial event and everything we decide to return back to the hotel so my friend whose mother in-law burial we went for called me that he misplaced his ATM card and needed to withdraw and I wasn't with my ATM card so I asked my girlfriend if she has her ATM card she said yes so I sent her account number to him,
So I was using her phone to check for something then boom alert came in my gf has 9k in her account and she claimed she had nothing I showed her the message and told her that but you said you had nothing on you why were you lying to me she said its not her money that if she told me that I would spend the money any how
She loves you but to an extent

1 Like

Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by Ayoolajumoke(f): 9:07pm On Mar 21, 2020
When a girl loves you, she’ll help you conserve what you have.
It’s that simple.

2 Likes

Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by ebijimi7(m): 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Even a day is a full day too late. Just dump her and save yourself some mental stress. Toxic relationships do not only drain you of money. They also drain you of planning time, mental composure and confidence; which you need to get ahead in life.

Just make it easy on yourself and move on without her.
thanks bro I'm doing that straight away
Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 21, 2020
ebijimi7:
thanks bro I'm doing that straight away

And please try to start reading motivational books that teach you to be more productive financially. Eg for starters I strongly recommend books by Robert Kiyosaki (Rich dad poor dad is the best known); that will put you in a financially forward state of mind. From there, read more knowledge based books on business, entrepreneurship and investments. You will see how valuable a resource time is, and you will learn how to utilise it well.
Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by Femeto: 9:49pm On Mar 21, 2020
Una two no fit each other you both ain't considerate human beigns. So 9k na money for your eyes. That money na Emergency money.
Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by Bluezy13(m): 10:16pm On Mar 21, 2020
Dannieln1:
I have nothing to say

Cos mine worst pass this one

cheesy

Nawa o
Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 21, 2020
grin grin
smiliyB:
Hahahahahaha abeg leave op let him finish handling his gf issues first grin

Meanwhile @ebijimi come let's date joor, your girlfriend doesn't know what she has... #jokingtho wink Your story long Sha but kindly take it easy with her, I guess with time she'll open up to you. This her attitude may be from experience in her formal relationship.
Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by 2Radii: 5:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Bird of a kind.. Band wagon party poppers you lot are.

English too much dear, dont stress ursef.

Truth is always bitter
Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by SweetCunt97(f): 6:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
2Radii:

English too much dear, dont stress ursef.

Truth is always bitter
Na u sabi
Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by Dannieln1: 11:56am On Mar 23, 2020
Bluezy13:

cheesy

Nawa o
I'm telling you brah
Lots of shit happening
Words can't describe ' em
Lets just face corona shit 1st
Las Las we go dey ait.
Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by Bluezy13(m): 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2020
Dannieln1:

I'm telling you brah
Lots of shit happening
Words can't describe ' em
Lets just face corona shit 1st
Las Las we go dey ait.

Abi...
Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by akaahs(m): 3:07pm On Mar 23, 2020
Godsonjolly:

Bros, why? Must you kill yourself. Kindly end the relationship and give yourself some breathing space.. Abeg
nah bro, he never benefit anything from the bitch. let him up his game by been 5 step ahead and completely ignoring her for the meant time, she ll carry herself to him from there, he ll dictate the relationship even the sex na him go say e don do.
Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by Angelacruz: 3:20pm On Mar 23, 2020
She is a parasite and she has no respect for u.I wonder if she even ve any iota of luv for u.Stop wasting ur money.
ebijimi7:
yes she is working and even in school before she went ahead to get the application form I told her that see this journey you are trying to embark on won't be a easy one because where you are working you are not earning much and I'm only trying to assist you why don't you just wait till next year like you should be saving the little you can while I too save the one I can so that by the end if the year we would have had enough that can take you to school and can take care of other things she refused yo listen to me saying this is the opportunity she has she went a head to apply I told her I don't have money she said weather I like it or not all she knows I'd that she needed 40k from me to process the admission I started laughing she was like you must give me weather you like it or not then I told her are you going to force money out of my pocket dhsy be you refuse to listen to me then face what ever comes your way
Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by Zombiekiller010: 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2020
Is she a slim and short girl? Because that's how they behave
Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by Dannieln1: 3:38pm On Mar 23, 2020
Bluezy13:

Abi...
yes man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Heard My Canadian White Housemate Having Sex / Why Are Nigeria Girls Wicked / Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.