Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship (4387 Views)

I Felt Cheated By My Girl / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:02pm On Mar 23, 2020
Looks like people don't know that relationships are scam yet
Re: I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship by Brunicekid(m): 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2020
CallMeGrace:
You are the one dating yourself here.
Can I please ask a question? is she doing anything ,as in working?
I believe, any girl who truly and honestly loves her boyfriend should be supportive and managing with whoever she is dating not spending excessively... I believe you should give a her break, she might not end up seeing someone like you ,and maybe later on she will come back to her senses...
Chaiii, the girl no try. Man, don't overspend to please a woman. Let her understand your financial state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Men Really Rape? / This Is How Life Will Be Without Boys / Why Women Never Want Nice Guys — And Why It’s Too Late When They Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.