Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus (97438 Views)

Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms 11 New Cases, Total Now 81 / COVID-19: Nigeria Confirms Five New Cases, Total Now 51 / Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2020
salford1:

Well. No where does the journal mention states. They were termed provinces just as ogoja or zaria is not a state.
thanks for the clarification. Will try to get a copy of this article.
Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by DateMynd44(m): 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2020
salford1:

In 24 hours. However, Italy has a lot of family oriented old people. They keep their old people at home unlike other developed countries that place heir older folks in Nursing home.
To reduce casualties, places like the UK, Germany, US etc are baring visitors/families from visiting nursing homes.
this is a source of concern to our aging parents
Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by salford1: 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2020
Gilbertase:
thanks for the clarification. Will try to get a copy of this article.
you are welcome sir. It was shared by Dr. A Alakija on Twitter

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by salford1: 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2020
DateMynd44:
this is a source of concern to our aging parents
It is my brother. It is also not uncommon to see someone over 65 or so without an underlying health condition.

That is the curve everyone is hoping to flatten. Africa does not have to be like Europe. Most of the African cases are from Northern Africa so the data might be distorted.

If Japan, Singapore and now South Korea can do it, others can do it as well if people conform to distancing. Hopefully, one of the many drugs on trials can nip it in the bud too.

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by ugbarreta(m): 9:09pm On Mar 21, 2020
These buhari government is the most useless government have seen, shutting down our airport now is medicine after death, something they should've done along time ago. Now they're trying to deceive us that they're doing contact tracing of the people who where in the same flight with these people. My question is the Italian that brought this virus here, how many of the people who were in the same flight with him have they contacted? How many have been tested? Brethren these people are not doing anything, just stay safe where ever you're and try as much as possible to practice basic hygiene. Peace be with you all.

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by surgical: 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Some people will still say it's audio
The secretive government caused it, why is it only in Nigeria that the government hides the identity of the patients
Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by abvictory: 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2020
The government have failed us, they were suppose to isolate and quarantine people immediately they arrive Nigeria, but they failed to do so, i still remember when the president said they will not put travel ban on any country and are willing to welcome people even from italy, they brought this virus into this country
Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by luluman: 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2020
Okoroawusa:
When it hit them it will become video.

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by Bruno531(m): 9:29pm On Mar 21, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
All Cases Are Returnees, They go outside and enjoy life then imports Sickness for Us
I swear.. Some of us way never travel out go come suffer am wink
Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by LabDNA: 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2020
22 confirmed cases in total.

22* 30 daily contacts= 660 unconfirmed case roaming around.

Let no man deceive you, this problem will shake you all.
Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by DabFrankNG: 9:38pm On Mar 21, 2020
Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by DateMynd44(m): 9:51pm On Mar 21, 2020
salford1:

It is my brother. It is also not uncommon to see someone over 65 or so without an underlying health condition.

That is the curve everyone is hoping to flatten. Africa does not have to be like Europe. Most of the African cases are from Northern Africa so the data might be distorted.

If Japn, Singapore and now South Korea can do it, others can do it as well if people conform to distancing. Hopefully, one of the many drugs on trials can nip it in the bud too.
exactly. social distancing remains the perfect panacea
Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by Basher8583: 9:54pm On Mar 21, 2020
salford1:

But Spanish flu killed alot of Nigerians in the last century.

So you had to go all the way to 1918 when the same fragile caucasians were still the colonial masters and saw Nigeria as their countries extension. Where in your statistics did it state the race of the casualties. As you can see the statistics was even collated by a caucasian.

Broda mi... Face the future how many casualties do we have in Nigeria as we speak?
Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 21, 2020
Simplyleo:

The texts in bold is actually your wish for my president.

Well, he has been sending condolences to most that had wished him same, and I doubt if more wouldn't happen.

So, may whatever you wish others befall you.

Your stupidity is well noted.
Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by Moz22: 10:40pm On Mar 21, 2020
Okoroawusa:
common typhoid fever
Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by Charly68: 10:50pm On Mar 21, 2020
AtikuNetwork:
Nigeria government should have locked our airspace long before now. Brace yourselves guys, this thing has already spread beyond what you can imagine. Na lack of enough testing still dey hide the real number of Nigerians that have already been exposed. sad
Social Distancing is the way forward people.
Blame Buhari for his slow action style
Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by Laslaslala: 11:05pm On Mar 21, 2020
Simplyleo:
It's just yesterday I was made to understand this virus didn't occur naturally, but a failure of laboratory activity in China.

If that is the case, I still dont understand why the global economic migrants remained quiet about the failure of an almighty China, rather, their energies are directed to Buhari for several reasons on same virus.

Why some people so hit by complex that they can even insult the hell outta their parents because of oyibo?

Fixed

You don craze go far

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by Beautyaddy: 11:36pm On Mar 21, 2020
jodeci:
Confirmed.

lol!...I am sure it's more than just 10 cases in Nigeria.

How many people have been tested of the virus and how many of those Coronavirus testing labs are there in Nigeria

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by cybriz82(m): 11:42pm On Mar 21, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
All Cases Are Returnees, They go outside and enjoy life then imports Sickness for Us

Import sickness to der family. Cus most of us here no evn get international passport, so God no go allow foreign sickness touch us,
Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by Beautyaddy: 11:59pm On Mar 21, 2020
Originalsly:
Hmmm..... 10 new cases....they are undergoing treatment.... really? So these hospitals have treatment for CoV19..... while others around the world are scrambling to come up with a treatment.

Lol!...It's All lies they can say to gullible Nigerians.
Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by Major1227: 5:26am On Mar 22, 2020
Nigeria Government refused to close boarder, seaports and airports because their children, relations, families and friends stays in Europe and other countries, now their families and friends are running back to Nigeria because Europe is no longer safe and they are bring us virus, causing us the masses problems that we didn't plan for. You can see how selfish and inhuman Nigeria Government can be....
Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 22, 2020
Okoroawusa:
I am one of them. I don't believe the virus exists. The white racist nation pushing this hype and propaganda, I suspect are targeting Africa in general and Nigeria in particular for the real release of biological weapon that may possibly poison and kill millions.
By which time they would have sealed off Nigerian from leaving to travelling out.
The racist behind this possible genocidal agenda could then use the fact that they got the "virus" before Africa to deny responsibility.

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by content208: 7:43am On Mar 22, 2020
Simplyleo:
It's just yesterday I was made to understand this virus didn't occur naturally, but a failure of laboratory activity in China.

If that is the case, I still dont understand why the global economic migrants remained quiet about the failure of an almighty China, rather, their energies are directed to Buhari for several reasons on same virus.

Why some people so hit by complex that they can even insult the hell outta their parents because of oyibo?

Fixed

You are never known to associate with reason. If Buhari had closed border early enough, none of these scary detections would have been made in Nigeria.

Why not just use your brain for once?!
Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by Okoroawusa: 7:47am On Mar 22, 2020
GenBuhari:

I am one of them. I don't believe the virus exists. The white racist nation pushing this hype and propaganda, I suspect are targeting Africa in general and Nigeria in particular for the real release of biological weapon that may possibly poison and kill millions.
By which time they would have sealed off Nigerian from leaving to travelling out.
The racist behind this possible genocidal agenda could then use the fact that they got the "virus" before Africa to deny responsibility.
Mmm?
Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by jham01: 12:33pm On Mar 22, 2020
Kriptune:
FG was too slow to take necessary preventive measures.

Unlike other serious countries that actually know what leadership means and what is expected of a responsible and accountable leader, Buhari is yet to address the nation, and pride might not let the old quack address the nation... Buhari drop your stupid pride and accept the fact that you've flopped and do the needful, better late than never.

The handlers of Buhari are doing a very poor job.

I wonder if the whole FG even know what they're doing. These lot don't look like they can manage a whatsapp group.

Finally once this is over, learn from this and get yourself a new country that actually values human life.
If u want insult Buhari jst go ahead and insult hm bt stop mentioning tht serious countries hav done somthng. The so called developed, serious country u've utmost respect for thn ur motherland are d biggest victim of ths disease, does tht mean they're nt doing enough? Do u think jst addressing d nation will curb its spread? Beta act thn talk! considering d gravity of ths disease and hw poorly equipped we're in health sector, I commend Nigerian govt.
U can't shutdown boarder for ur citizens, no matter hw or wht, we've to accept thm bck in ths difficult moment even if they're infected. No country will close its boarder for her citizens.
So Italy, UK, Spain, US and all those developed nations are nt serious?
If u're ignorant abt governance pls nxt tym u beta keep quite thn talk. If u've prblm wth Buhari go and settle it wth hm bt nt com and advertise ur ignorance over Nairaland.
Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by ChybuzzDD(m): 12:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
GenBuhari:

These ignorant boys should know that when they travel out, no one cares about Africa and Nigeria. Your problem is ignorance and inferiority complex. For your information, most foreigners don't even know you exist; they group every one as African, and don't even care if your country has a name or not. Your Africa and Nigeria are seen are a store house of diseases and poverty. Sometimes, we had to remind foreigners to address us as Nigerians, instead of Africans. Some have never even heard about the name, Nigeria, before, except those that follow football. Stop living in self deception, ignorance, and empty conspiracy theories. No one is planning to wipe you out, as you have nothing.
Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by knowhowk: 12:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
Be on the Guard build your immune system Naturally it plays vital Role in Preventions of Infections Generally .Go get Dogonyaro Leaf ,Tree stem and Root .Awopa and Herbal Orange called Osan Ijaganyin Get Pap Water (Omi Dun ) to boil.it for at least 1 hour .After Boiling buy garkice like 50 naira and Bitter Kola ,Divide it into 5 places take ,eat one portion of the garlic with one Bitter Kola and Take one glass cup morning and one Glass cup at night .I bet you will Pray for me .This is Confirmed immune booster even if you are exposed to Covid 19 , Your Immunity will be so strong to resist it .But do not forget WUHAN as Attached .

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

10 Foods That Increase Sperm Count / My Man Is A 2 Min Man. Help / 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56