Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,984 members, 7,952,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:06 AM

Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus (97788 Views)

Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms 11 New Cases, Total Now 81 / COVID-19: Nigeria Confirms Five New Cases, Total Now 51 / Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by Xisnin(m): 5:39pm On Mar 21, 2020
brightleave:
obasaNJOR and FANI KAYODE
There is no difference between you and Fani Kayode.
You are both liars and spreaders of fake news.
Why lie against the old man?
Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 21, 2020
fergusen:
My major concern is that these Nigerians who are infected (and would be infected), receive the same level/standard of care the Italian got.

undecided

They are all false alarm, majority if not all of them will come out negative
Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by kristo123: 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2020
Cases are slowly rising... By the way Italy recorded over 600 deaths in a single day from COVID-19.
Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by Adex2442: 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:

You're a fool

Why will u call him that?? U are in danger of hell fire
Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by edoairways: 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
All Cases Are Returnees, They go outside and enjoy life then imports Sickness for Us
Na wa
Is this true 'Mind44 is same person as Saarki, Ngene USba,"
Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by MrBONE2(m): 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2020

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by KingWarri: 5:47pm On Mar 21, 2020
Hoephase:
The problem with Nigeria is that we never plan we are also reacting instead of taking initiative like other countries. EU are still biting their fingers for not reacting early, yet we still allow people from high risk area to come and go as pleased.

Seeing what is going on in Italy and for EU to put their country on lock down this is not a joking matter.

In fact our best option would have been to close borders and take it from there. Now that we have enough cases quarantine is not going to be effective in Nigeria.. Majority of the population work in the informal sector, how in health are we going to keep them indoors for a considerable number of days unless we declare state of emergency and place 24 hours curfew.

Please those people with big brains on the forum should come forward with their take on this matter.

Calm down.... This is a passing phase....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by jelel6: 5:48pm On Mar 21, 2020
Basher8583:

Na case we just dey confirm up and down. No casualty as a result of Covid19.

Its a known fact that flu which we blacks naturally dust off our bodies kill Caucasians anyhow. Lost a Swedish friend to just common cold oh.

We have nothing to panic about. Just continue practicing good hygiene. It has to be continuous though even after the end of the pandemic.

See, when you make what seem to be like authoritative statements as you have just done as regards something as serious as this, you should be DAMN sure you have all the facts RIGHT.

Because you know a Swedish who died of flu doesn't mean flu doesn't kill blacks. How does one affect the other?

Flu is "common" in that it affects more than a million Nigerians yearly. The fatality rate is low. But that doesn't mean there'll not be an isolated case like your friend who did died.

We had no cases but look now. It's 10 new and 22 overall. We shouldn't panic but don't appear to dismiss it ignorantly like it's trivial.
Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by KingWarri: 5:49pm On Mar 21, 2020
kristo123:
Cases are slowly rising... By the way Italy recorded over 600 deaths in a single day from COVID-19.
Ours will be different....
But like play, corona wan wipe out Italy oooh....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by GermanMelania: 5:49pm On Mar 21, 2020
Simplyleo:
It's just yesterday I was made to understand this virus didn't occur naturally, but a failure of laboratory activity in China.

If that is the case, I still dont understand why the global economic migrants remained quiet about the failure of an almighty China, rather, their energies are directed to Buhari for several reasons on same virus.

Why some people so hit by complex that they can even insult the hell outta their parents because of oyibo?

Fixed

I honestly do not see china has being the one to create this virus.
China has accusdd thr u.s milittary of releasing the virus in october 2019 at an exercise in china.
We will never know the truth only propaganda.
Xhina also accusdd the u.s of making the virus as they are coming up with a vaccine too soon.
Whoever createf the virus( assuming it was bio egineered) dif a good job to hide amongst the victims.
Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by MrBONE2(m): 5:50pm On Mar 21, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
All Cases Are Returnees, They go outside and enjoy life then imports Sickness for Us
grin

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by teepain: 5:51pm On Mar 21, 2020
Xisnin:

Says who?
The borders can be shut against anybody.

I believe that international protocols forbid countries from shutting down borders against their citizens.

I am yet to see a country that has shut her borders against her citizens.

Although, I am still making further findings on what is acceptable as the standard.
Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by AisonShain(f): 5:52pm On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Sharper mind deduced?

I never knew this was deduced.

Meanwhile, what stops those useless "sharper minds" from first talking about the almighty China but Buhari.

Could those "sharper minds" be suffering from serious incurable complex
[/s]
Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by hermesprogidy(m): 5:53pm On Mar 21, 2020
Close the damn airports from everyone, including returning Nigerians!!! These bastards don't understand what they are playing with angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:56pm On Mar 21, 2020
Petyprincess:
I dey where you put me o grin

grin grin

funny you. wink

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by Xisnin(m): 5:56pm On Mar 21, 2020
teepain:

I believe that international protocols forbid countries from shutting down borders against their citizens.

I am yet to see a country that has shut her borders against her citizens.

Although, I am still making further findings on what is acceptable as the standard.
There are no "protocols" in case of an emergency.
Who enforces such a standard?

Immigration laws are set by individual countries and not by a world body.

Countries even render their citizen stateless for political reasons and it will be trivial to ban
citizens to protect the majority.

Any country that has instituted travel ban have automatically banned its citizens from the
target countries.

Japan recently did not allow the Covid 19 infested cruise ship to land despite having some citizens aboard
until the coast was clear.
Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by AisonShain(f): 5:56pm On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
It's just yesterday I was made to understand this virus didn't occur naturally, but a failure of laboratory activity in China.

If that is the case, I still dont understand why the global economic migrants remained quiet about the failure of an almighty China, rather, their energies are directed to Buhari for several reasons on same virus.

Why some people so hit by complex that they can even insult the hell outta their parents because of oyibo?

Fixed
[/s]
Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by fortran12: 5:57pm On Mar 21, 2020
jelel6:

See, when you make what seem to be like authoritative statements as you have just done as regards something as serious as this, you should be DAMN sure you have all the facts RIGHT.

Because you know a Swedish who died of flu doesn't mean flu doesn't kill blacks. How does one affect the other?

Flu is "common" in that it affects more than a million Nigerians yearly. The fatality rate is low. But that doesn't mean there'll not be an isolated case like your friend who did died.

We had no cases but look now. It's 10 new and 22 overall. We shouldn't panic but don't appear to dismiss it ignorantly like it's trivial.

The media has got you scared. As long as you are clean and healthy you have nothing to worry about

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by teepain: 5:59pm On Mar 21, 2020
Xisnin:

There are no "protocols" in case of an emergency.
Who enforces such a standard?

Immigration laws are set by individual countries and not by a world body.

Countries even render their citizen stateless for political reasons and it will be trivial to ban
citizens to protect the majority.

Any country that has instituted travel ban have automatically banned its citizens from the
target countries.

Japan recently did not allow the Covid 19 infested cruise ship to land despite having some citizens aboard
until the coast was clear.

Very well then. Thanks for the feedback.
Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by Onlyonebuhari: 5:59pm On Mar 21, 2020
We told you earlier to ban traveling u refused, now shouting. Prevention is better than cure! Where is that old fool obj that said he wanted to see patient with Coronavirus, let him go and be sleeping in NCDC
Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by bhimbho(m): 6:01pm On Mar 21, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yIM9-8LuP0 watch this, quite some reason
Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by Ustec: 6:03pm On Mar 21, 2020
gloriaunobi:
Well, Baba daughter returned from London recently and she is in Abuja. Wahala dey
One of the reasons they refuse to shut down the airports all this while

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 21, 2020
This is just the beginning. A lot of infected people are still roaming free and spreading the disease across the entire country. Instead of taking proactive measures after getting confirmed reports of the pandemic by WHO our authorities here were lukewarm and docile as usual. Na now una wan dey rush form activities after the thief done succeed enter house and rob finish. All man for himself as usual... What this thing will generate to later only God will be able to save us from it. I wish everyone good health
Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:08pm On Mar 21, 2020
paulos8:
No death case in Nigeria. But how come it's being reported Nigeria has 1 death case?

An American died in Ekiti. He was also Ekiti's index case.
Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by Originalsly: 6:12pm On Mar 21, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

You can't treat a virus, but you can treat the symptoms such as cough, fever, among other flu-like or malaria symptoms.

In the end it is how strong your immune system is that will tell. If the immune system is healthy, antibodies released would deal with the virus.

The bolded..... very true. I rather learn that they were isolated period.... left me wondering if they are hospitalized like ordinary patients for symptoms treatment. Seeing there is no treatment for the virus.... that it depends on our immune system.... I expected to be hearing more about how we can boost our immune system.
There's a tiny Natural Health Food store that recently opened along my way..... a new customer. .... a side wall sign advertising natural cleansers and immune boosters......almost always empty... slow start. Since CoV became pandemic.... not only are customers streaming in and out.... but the online orders is crazy. Immune boosters being the top seller..... muscle builders and sex boosters.... people don't care about such! All about the immune system.
Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by Pauludy: 6:14pm On Mar 21, 2020
roblance:

Go out, on your street how many people are coughing and sneezing?

I woukd say 1 out of 20.

In EU, UK, USA... all these cold places

10 out of 20 people will be coughing or sneezing

So this is where our weather comes into play

We have 20+ "known" cases, only 2 are local transmissions. God got US

The unknown cases. undecided undecided

It is only a matter of time for it to become 10 out of 20 too in Nigeria.

but hopefully things will not get out of hands.

Spain started with just 20+ cases at the beginning of the month in less than 3 weeks they have over 4k+ cases

so my brother speak less of what you don't know.
Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by TemmyT002(m): 6:14pm On Mar 21, 2020
Ten different people told me there is nothing like corona virus.
They said Na lie
They said nothing go happen
Some laughed at me because I used face mask and gloves.
Here in Ekiti o
People are not taking this seriously o
More sensitization is needed especially on indigenous languages.
Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by Basher8583: 6:20pm On Mar 21, 2020
jelel6:

Still mentioning cases. If you like the numbers can inflate to 200,000 but the question is about casualties as a result of covid19 here in Naija. How many do you know? I know of none.
My question now is for how long do we have wait to confirm my assertions. It is clear we can survive this pandemic without any casualties

My argument is pretty clear. No need for panic but remain perpetually clean/ hygenic. There's no end to that. Some Naija pips are waiting for the pandemic to end so they can go back to their dirty habits
Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by vickydevoka(m): 6:23pm On Mar 21, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Some people will still say it's audio
My cousin always say h.i.v na scam until her contracted s.t.i ,(junior brother to AIDS) na so de guy de humble himself
Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by 3kay945(m): 6:24pm On Mar 21, 2020
Jflex07:
Nigerians brace up for more cases.
.Unfortunately it will spread like a wild fire in Nigeria cos of the way we live our lives in this country. How person wey dey stay for one room, batcher or public compound won take isolate himself?

Funny but truth bro... grin
Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by OdefaGirl(f): 6:31pm On Mar 21, 2020
AtikuNetwork:
Nigeria government should have locked our airspace long before now. Brace yourselves guys, this thing has already spread beyond what you can imagine. Na lack of enough testing still dey hide the real number of Nigerians that have already been exposed. sad

Social Distancing is the way forward people.

What about those that thinks you are singing them a lullaby.....to them; "it is a way God is using to punish the rich,
It affects the elderly,
It is a scan by the government to swallow up Money,
We can't do otherwise... only God will protect us".

Broh.... I really don't know what to say at all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours / Natural Ways To Cure Quick Ejaculation / China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.