Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Why do Guys Lose Interest In A Lady After They Have Slept With Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why do Guys Lose Interest In A Lady After They Have Slept With Her (7570 Views)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Why do gay guys lose sensitivity in their anus after anal sex but women Don't ? / "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why do Guys Lose Interest In A Lady After They Have Slept With Her by chumakk: 9:34pm On Mar 21, 2020
My own is reversed. I can only call girls who gives me sex

4 Likes

Re: Why do Guys Lose Interest In A Lady After They Have Slept With Her by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 21, 2020
DenreleDave:
Is that how the world revolves? A guy calls a lady every minutes and if she says yes, Then operation changes after thebfirst sex..

First sex : She will be the one to call and ask, so u wunt call me abi.. U av forgotten me abi

Second sex: hy, wassup na.. Any gist.. The guy will say no gist but don't forget, before he had sex with her, there was always unlimited gist

Later on, Na the babe go dey carry pussy go meet am for house so that she wunt be dumped

Cc Sixfeetbelle jewessgratitudd seunmohmoh funmisticqueen2 Froshloaded biGDhAp tohyorsih2 proclinician
REASONS for that are summarised below...
... 1. When the LADY is empty beyond Sex.
... 2. When the LADY has an Odoriferous punnany.
... 3. When the GUY is on a Pussy Eating Spree.
... 4. When the LADY is a Slay Queen.
... 5. When the LADY has got a Lax Punnany
... 6. When the LADY is of a BURDENSOME FAMILY...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why do Guys Lose Interest In A Lady After They Have Slept With Her by joe4christ(m): 10:53pm On Mar 21, 2020
There is no campaign after election na. It becomes invalid. Or are you a learner
Re: Why do Guys Lose Interest In A Lady After They Have Slept With Her by DaddyRochie1642: 10:58pm On Mar 21, 2020
Rukkydelta:
This is why premarital some shouldn't be encourage

Nothing as beautiful as a Virgin man getting married to a Virgin woman
Say no to Bleep boys and Bleep girls

You're indirectly telling us you're a virgin abi grin grin
Re: Why do Guys Lose Interest In A Lady After They Have Slept With Her by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:34pm On Mar 21, 2020
A gal asked me what's my motive or plans for her, like she no no say na to penetrate her I wan do. I sha told her that I want to be her future
Re: Why do Guys Lose Interest In A Lady After They Have Slept With Her by Sixfeetbelle: 12:16am On Mar 22, 2020
DenreleDave:
Is that how the world revolves? A guy calls a lady every minutes and if she says yes, Then operation changes after thebfirst sex..

First sex : She will be the one to call and ask, so u wunt call me abi.. U av forgotten me abi

Second sex: hy, wassup na.. Any gist.. The guy will say no gist but don't forget, before he had sex with her, there was always unlimited gist

Later on, Na the babe go dey carry pussy go meet am for house so that she wunt be dumped

Cc Sixfeetbelle jewessgratitudd seunmohmoh funmisticqueen2 Froshloaded biGDhAp tohyorsih2 proclinician

I would say the guy was never interested in her in the first place. He saw an avenue to relieve himself sexually and took it. Although, in a few rare times, other reasons may abound.

1) Horrible sex, wide kitten etc,
2) Clingy attitude. Some assume wife behaviour after sex when the guy is still trying to understand his feelings etc.

Which is why I advocate for proper courtship and dating before anything sexual. Or a defined beginning before the start of the relationship (eg will it lead to marriage or are we fooling around?)
Re: Why do Guys Lose Interest In A Lady After They Have Slept With Her by oyatz(m): 5:07am On Mar 22, 2020
Excuse me ma,

Are you a lesbian?

You have a female indentity on your moniker and you still want to penerate a lady while promising to be her future husband?

OZAOEKPE:
A gal asked me what's my motive or plans for her, like she no no say na to penetrate her I wan do. I sha told her that I want to be her future
Re: Why do Guys Lose Interest In A Lady After They Have Slept With Her by A305: 5:16am On Mar 22, 2020
It's called power changing dynamics.

Before sex women hold the power. After sex men hold the power because the woman gets hooked emotionally much faster. Just like in normal vanilla relationships.

A woman most likely know she isn't taken seriously after sex so she gets denial and dillusional to accept that fact because her feelings is awoken but sadly lost the power to control who the feeling is for; this is why she has no choice but to keep bringing the p ussy to the guy when he demands it for her to keep showing commitment because the guy now has the power.

3 Likes

Re: Why do Guys Lose Interest In A Lady After They Have Slept With Her by Boxer007(m): 5:42am On Mar 22, 2020
DenreleDave:

Later on, Na the babe go dey carry pussy go meet am for house so that she

Because females are naturally useless. Gay men better. Preach

1 Like

Re: Why do Guys Lose Interest In A Lady After They Have Slept With Her by Afromentalist: 5:48am On Mar 22, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

Maybe that was all he wanted.
This is one reason I don't subscribe to or support premarital sex. That way, you'll know who's serious and be able to chase fuckboys away.
If you also agree that there should be no money or expenditure and other gifts for the lady, then we are game.
Re: Why do Guys Lose Interest In A Lady After They Have Slept With Her by unmask: 6:00am On Mar 22, 2020
DenreleDave:

Question is why did the girl agree to have sex?......to satisfy the guy? Or to enjoy herself?
Re: Why do Guys Lose Interest In A Lady After They Have Slept With Her by Tallesty1(m): 6:01am On Mar 22, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I would say the guy was never interested in her in the first place. He saw an avenue to relieve himself sexually and took it. Although, in a few rare times, other reasons may abound.

1) Horrible sex, wide kitten etc,
2) Clingy attitude. Some assume wife behaviour after sex when the guy is still trying to understand his feelings etc.

Which is why I advocate for proper courtship and dating before anything sexual. Or a defined beginning before the start of the relationship (eg will it lead to marriage or are we fooling around?)
Sometimes playing hard to hard, I am too smart and insincerity from the woman are among the reasons.

I don't just ask a woman out like that, it takes me time. First thing I do if I am really interested is plant my seed of friendship and watch it grow but some ladies are something else.

Sometimes you will go to a lady with a genuine interest and she will take you for granted or a fool, she will want you for a everything except what you want her for.

Some will neither refuse nor agree, they will just keep you there pending when they get tired of trying to get Emeka's attention.

They do this thinking we are unaware of what is going but we are, we truly are and that is when we demote them to "point and kill" list.

Once she get tired of noticing guys that ain't noticing her, she will start noticing you, not knowing that you've gotten tired along the line and are just waiting for the fish to be ready.

Once served, you will eat to your fill and go...

@OP

Do us a favor and add "some" in your title.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why do Guys Lose Interest In A Lady After They Have Slept With Her by opedaydydx9(m): 7:11am On Mar 22, 2020
Because most ladies have none to offer aside sex

1 Like

Re: Why do Guys Lose Interest In A Lady After They Have Slept With Her by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 22, 2020
Not all guys are like that. Some guys even develop more feelings for someone they sleep with.
Re: Why do Guys Lose Interest In A Lady After They Have Slept With Her by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 22, 2020
chumakk:
yeah. Someone like me, my feelings will even get deeper.
Re: Why do Guys Lose Interest In A Lady After They Have Slept With Her by Kingluqman(m): 7:35am On Mar 22, 2020
Davash222:
Have you seen a politician campaigning after winning election
In Rick Ross voice “this is savage” i
grin
Re: Why do Guys Lose Interest In A Lady After They Have Slept With Her by Airtimex(m): 7:37am On Mar 22, 2020
Paxie55:
Any guy that convinced a lady that he loves her just so he can sleep with her is a rapist.

Not supporting such relationships though...but what do we call the girls that convince guys they loved them only to spend their money and run?

It will be a great day my dear, you shall receive good news today. Gudmornin

1 Like

Re: Why do Guys Lose Interest In A Lady After They Have Slept With Her by Kobicove(m): 7:41am On Mar 22, 2020
Davash222:
Have you seen a politician campaigning after winning election

No grin
Re: Why do Guys Lose Interest In A Lady After They Have Slept With Her by Ade24682: 7:43am On Mar 22, 2020
sexy74:

Na law of diminishing return .
diminishing marginal utility. Not diminishing return.

1 Like

Re: Why do Guys Lose Interest In A Lady After They Have Slept With Her by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 22, 2020
It is called the "Law of Diminishing Marginal Utility" in economics. Read up on it.

To men, a woman is a commodity which they purchase, consume and discard for a newer model; thanks to our consumerist society. And since the price is now so cheap and the supply so surplus, one can change models more often.

Think of it, if you can get an upgraded model of your car or an upgraded model of your phone every single year at a very cheap price; won't you do so?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why do Guys Lose Interest In A Lady After They Have Slept With Her by Allsingles: 8:21am On Mar 22, 2020
DenreleDave:

It all happened when there's no atom of love in the first place.
The guy is only interested in sex and immediately he gets it, he will zoom off with nasty excuses of I'm busy, I'm not in town, I have a business meeting and so on.
Re: Why do Guys Lose Interest In A Lady After They Have Slept With Her by shadrama(m): 8:32am On Mar 22, 2020
Both the guy and the girl slept with each other. No b only the guys da enjoy sex, even the girls da enjoy am too. Infact na the girls enjoy am pass, na em make them da fyn guys wa go da jam them well.

4 Likes

Re: Why do Guys Lose Interest In A Lady After They Have Slept With Her by henryobinna(m): 8:48am On Mar 22, 2020
Paxie55:
Any guy that convinced a lady that he loves her just so he can sleep with her is a rapist.
haaaa!

una don expand rape to even things like this?

What girls that collect money and not show up or do not offer the 'agreed' sex, what are they?

Some of you are too emotional that you lack rationale.
Re: Why do Guys Lose Interest In A Lady After They Have Slept With Her by henryobinna(m): 8:50am On Mar 22, 2020
pryme:

stop spreading your fake opinion as fact.
the opinion sef is not fake, it's just stupid
Re: Why do Guys Lose Interest In A Lady After They Have Slept With Her by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 22, 2020
Ladies should wisen up
Cause all the love we have for chicken is to kill it
Won't say more than that
Re: Why do Guys Lose Interest In A Lady After They Have Slept With Her by Mazikic(m): 9:06am On Mar 22, 2020
chumakk:
Same with me; without sex "you're just like a sister to me"!.
Re: Why do Guys Lose Interest In A Lady After They Have Slept With Her by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 22, 2020
DenreleDave:

He only wanted one thing from her, SEX. Most ladies don't know this, but majority of guys do go to great distance and discomfort, just to bleep them.
If you are an average looking or ugly girl, you don't have much to worry 'bout. But if you are pretty and hot, men will often woo you with loads of cash and goodies, just to chop your cookie.
Men like to feel like conquerors. Knowing fully well he just banged a hot chick, will boost his self-esteem, regardless of how much he spent to hit it.
In his mind, he would be looking for the next pretty shorty, to add to his mental trophy cabinet and brag to his fellow playboys.

1 Like

Re: Why do Guys Lose Interest In A Lady After They Have Slept With Her by sexy74(m): 9:24am On Mar 22, 2020
Ade24682:
diminishing marginal utility. Not diminishing return.
True talk my brother but remember it diminishes first before you check the margin it diminishes.
Re: Why do Guys Lose Interest In A Lady After They Have Slept With Her by proclinician: 9:28am On Mar 22, 2020
justnock:

He only wanted one thing from her, SEX. Most ladies don't know this, but majority of guys do go to great distance and discomfort, just to bleep them.
If you are an average looking or ugly girl, you don't have much to worry 'bout. But if you are pretty and hot, men will often woo you with loads of cash and goodies, just to chop your cookie.
Men like to feel like conquerors. Knowing fully well he just banged a hot chick, will boost his self-esteem, regardless of how much he spent to hit it.
In his mind, he would be looking for the next pretty shorty, to add to his mental trophy cabinet and brag to his fellow playboys.

And ladies like them like that.
Re: Why do Guys Lose Interest In A Lady After They Have Slept With Her by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 22, 2020
proclinician:

And ladies like them like that.
Yes, they do. When they get to late 20s, they start looking for innocent men to marry them...after fooling around.
My advice, never marry a lady in her 30s or late 20s, if you can afford to marry one that is still in her early 20s.
EXCEPT the old cargo has a justifiable reason why she ain't married already.

1 Like

Re: Why do Guys Lose Interest In A Lady After They Have Slept With Her by frankkydee(m): 9:35am On Mar 22, 2020
keenn:
I do not agree with this.

I find myself more wanting to spend time with someone I have had sex with than someone I haven't.

I feel we have shared our intimacy, more reason I want to share more of me with you.

This is how I do feel too what could be the cause?
Re: Why do Guys Lose Interest In A Lady After They Have Slept With Her by proclinician: 9:39am On Mar 22, 2020
justnock:

Yes, they do. When they get to late 20s, they start looking for innocent men to marry them...after fooling around.
My advice, never marry a lady in her 30s or late 20s, if you can afford to marry one that is still in her early 20s.
EXCEPT the old cargo has a justifiable reason why she ain't married already.

I just join in the bandwagon to fool around, have mad fun with these empties but i can't cant marry any woman without an intact hymen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante / Curvy Sexy Woman Shaking Her Big Breast Online Got People Talking / Lady In Pain, Calls For Help As Her Jean Zip Hold Her Love Button(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.