Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? (73008 Views)

Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. / Which Course Were You Planning To Study? And Which Course Did U End Up Studying / What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Emmanes: 11:57pm On Mar 21, 2020
My brother that is life i studied theatre arts but now am working in an automobile company as a MU YI WA(ERRAND BOY ) and also assisting the Manager at d same time

2 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Bills247(m): 11:57pm On Mar 21, 2020
Enlighten me more bro
I'm into ur field
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by ghettochild4u(m): 11:58pm On Mar 21, 2020
vivalavida:
Studied microbiology

Presently heading the microbiology unit of the quality control department of a pharmaceutical production company
Help me oo.. I did biochemistry.. Wil b willing to return to naija if I can get a job
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by ChrisKels: 11:59pm On Mar 21, 2020
gowonmaharajah:

people ain't always ready to offer assistance or advice, most especially when they sense you are trying to delve in what they are doing.
how a typical Nigerian thinks eh

Na dem dey always give those bogus motivational quotes. I made it from nothing, hence, u can as well make it bla bla bla. Someone put u through, but to put another man through dun become wahala

7 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by jiddama(f): 11:59pm On Mar 21, 2020
I studied biochemistry, I'm currently working as a health officer with an INGO....

Trying to build my work experience, I aim to create my own health startup (i am in love with social enterprise).

5 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by ChrisKels: 12:00am On Mar 22, 2020
shogsman:

Hey don't judge me aiiiit,it is what it is okay,I've tried my best,don't be telling me what to do.

O di egwu
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by orble: 12:02am On Mar 22, 2020
lalasticlala:

I studied Political Science/Public Admin

No wonder ooooo!
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Exmilitant(m): 12:03am On Mar 22, 2020
Studied History/international studies.. Joined the struggle in the Niger Delta militantly, made enough dough to last me two life time.. All thanks to Education.

5 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by JewelDiamond(f): 12:03am On Mar 22, 2020
Studied biochemistry, now into buying and selling

2 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Unrated900(m): 12:04am On Mar 22, 2020
Studied mechanical engineer but an auto dealer today.

2 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by nedekid: 12:06am On Mar 22, 2020
Humblesam:
I studied petrochemical engineering but here I am working in a police station grin
Naija magic!!!
Olopa!
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by chuksjuve(m): 12:08am On Mar 22, 2020
englishmart:
Judging by the unreliability of certificates/degrees in Nigeria, medical doctors end up becoming caterers, some banking and finance graduates goe into auxillary (useless version of) nursing, and lots more.

Well, my computer science education has met parochialism here in one company where I work as an elevator technician/engineer.

Do we have any chemist selling Akara? Please talk to us

Looooool

I studied botany/ Horticulture and I'm a landscape horticulturist by profession ..

Planting flowers is what I do for a living ...

2 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by studentofTruth: 12:08am On Mar 22, 2020
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Zimzy(m): 12:09am On Mar 22, 2020
Studied Economics and Teaching same in one of the colleges of education

1 Like

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Soleye24(m): 12:10am On Mar 22, 2020
nwadiuko1:
gives you added advantage when communicating with the gods

grin grin grin
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Soleye24(m): 12:11am On Mar 22, 2020
JewelDiamond:
Studied biochemistry, now into buying and selling
Which institution?
Are you considering going for masters?
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Etinosa1234: 12:12am On Mar 22, 2020
Favourflavour:
I studied law, practiced without pay for a long while, and now I am desperately looking for a job.

I thought law was sure job

pls when did u graduate

1 Like

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by brighttech95(m): 12:12am On Mar 22, 2020
Mechanical Engineering, just graduated into Air-conditioning installation repairs and maintenance.

Available for jobs on 08095238663
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by smiliyB(f): 12:13am On Mar 22, 2020
Humblesam:
I studied petrochemical engineering but here I am working in a police station grin
Naija magic!!!
angry grin grin grin I don laff scarra...Naija my country, I studied industrial microbiology but I'm now into IT, odi egwu grin grin
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by smiliyB(f): 12:16am On Mar 22, 2020
Perfectdanny:

which kain work come dae for police station? Abi you dae help people write statement?
Hahahahahahhahabahaaha Omo!
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by ElasticStone(m): 12:17am On Mar 22, 2020
Stop hiding guys...
Alot of us did engineering but we are working with Npower

3 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Cyril009(m): 12:18am On Mar 22, 2020
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Dreyton36: 12:18am On Mar 22, 2020
Studied psychology

Now a traveling agent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by aliyudelaw9: 12:19am On Mar 22, 2020
englishmart:
Judging by the unreliability of certificates/degrees in Nigeria, medical doctors end up becoming caterers, some banking and finance graduates goe into auxillary (useless version of) nursing, and lots more.

Well, my computer science education has met parochialism here in one company where I work as an elevator technician/engineer.

Do we have any chemist selling Akara? Please talk to us

Hm thats my country! I study Geo/sos but now a security guard.

1 Like

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by illicit(m): 12:19am On Mar 22, 2020
Linguistics..... Education consultant presently

1 Like

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Jchi9876: 12:19am On Mar 22, 2020
millionboi2:
with all dos paper?

Mumu if its a multinational or a company on the stock exchange its a big kill
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 22, 2020
Studied business admin grin.. Now a philosopher grin

1 Like

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by ChrisKels: 12:19am On Mar 22, 2020
smiliyB:
angry grin grin grin I don laff scares...Naija my country, I studied industrial microbiology but I'm now into IT, odi egwu grin grin

Nwanne talk true, how many were u in the class back then? And how many did u stay per laboratory table during practicals? grin
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by smiliyB(f): 12:23am On Mar 22, 2020
ChrisKels:

Nwanne talk true, how many were u in the class back then? And how many did u stay per laboratory table during practicals? grin
Lol the lab part nah another case altogether grin grin we were 80/90 as of 1st year and it reduced to 50/60 for final year
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Cyril009(m): 12:26am On Mar 22, 2020
phorget:

Abeg you fit help me build nuclear weapon?

If it's for buhari for not closing border and stoping international flights on time I dey you your back �
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Jfkitchen123(m): 12:29am On Mar 22, 2020
History and international studies!!! I am into Catering

1 Like

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by wandevincent(m): 12:30am On Mar 22, 2020
adakoleagbenu:

very very very difficult to get jobs related directly to geology. only oil company work with very limited demand bt excess supply. you can see job directly asking for engineering/arts/humanities/mass com/law etc but you will hardly see jobs directly asking for geologist. I regret reading dat course
I co regret.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (34) (Reply)

WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate / Meet The State That Have 15 University In Nigeria / A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.