Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? (72839 Views)

Senate Insists On 16 Years As Requirement For Tertiary Institution Admission / Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. / Which Course Were You Planning To Study? And Which Course Did U End Up Studying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Luvlyfal(f): 12:31am On Mar 22, 2020
lalasticlala:

I studied Political Science/Public Admin
Studied d same course as u,but now I sell foodstuffs nd provisions.

4 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by ChrisKels: 12:32am On Mar 22, 2020
smiliyB:
Lol the lab part nah another case altogether grin grin we were 80/90 as of 1st year and it reduced to 50/60 for final year

Hmm u sure didnt school down South, u barely see such numbers down here. MCB and biochemistry dey always carry squad nah, from 150 and above which comprises students with failed medsurg, pharmacy, nursing, optometry etc aspirations and those who chose it for the sake of it, den, as una enter 3rd year, those wey fail MB, viva etc go come drop from college of medicine to join una to come further swell the number

1 Like

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Polchiz(m): 12:33am On Mar 22, 2020

2 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Snowkel(m): 12:34am On Mar 22, 2020
I studied social work, working as a cliet service Executive
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by JuwonBobo(m): 12:37am On Mar 22, 2020
I studied Political Science.....now a graphic designer and I run an online fashion store....
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 22, 2020
law,
full time forex trader.

3 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by kayodez: 12:40am On Mar 22, 2020
I studied Mathematics and I'm teaching maths and further maths in a secondary school.

This is not my dream job, I'm still seeking for a good job tho.

3 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by wandevincent(m): 12:40am On Mar 22, 2020
MVLOX:

At least I can take solace in the fact that there are many of us out there that regret studying Geology....
we plenty
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by smiliyB(f): 12:41am On Mar 22, 2020
ChrisKels:

Hmm u sure didnt school down South, u barely see such numbers down here. MCB and biochemistry dey always carry squad nah, from 150 and above which comprise of candidates with failed medsurg, pharmacy, nursing, optometry etc aspirations and those who chose it for the sake of it, den, as una enter 3rd year, those wey fail MB, viva etc go come drop from college of medicine to join una to come further swell the number
I did...South East tho(Futo) it's a science school but no medsurg, pharmacy, nursing Available because it's a technical school. Maybe that's why the number was lower...
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by CAPTAIN44: 12:42am On Mar 22, 2020
I studied Public Administration and I'm currently working as CBT attendant.......irony of life.
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Obaman12: 12:43am On Mar 22, 2020
Omoosage:
Studied Electrical and Electronic Engineering.

Am a drilling Engineer with a multinational oil company

Sir pls where were you trained for the skill?
Really wanna learn the skill after my program. Pls help me with info Thanks

Studied Electrical Electronic Technology Edu.(Bsc.End) and
M.tech. in Electrical Electronic Technology (in view). Soon
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by ChrisKels: 12:44am On Mar 22, 2020
smiliyB:
I did...South East tho(Futo) it's a science school but no medsurg, pharmacy, nursing Available because it's a technical school. Maybe that's why the number was lower...

Lobatan! U spent 5yrs in FUTO studying microbiology? Chai obiligwe gbakwara gi ume oo grin
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by smiliyB(f): 12:44am On Mar 22, 2020
Polchiz:
B. SC Biochemistry
M. SC Biochemistry (Medical Biochemistry & Toxicology)
Career: Supply Chain Manager-Brewing
Nah them, I salute ooi...abeg any vacancy for microbiologist...I'm available wink grin

1 Like

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by smiliyB(f): 12:46am On Mar 22, 2020
ChrisKels:

Lobatan! U spent 5yrs in FUTO studying microbiology? Chai obiligwe gbakwara gi ume oo grin
Hahahahahahaha obughi obere ihe :- cry
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Meesquared000(m): 12:47am On Mar 22, 2020
Studied mechanical and Industrial production Engineering. Currently a maintenance technician in an FCMG.

2 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Liverpoolfc(m): 12:47am On Mar 22, 2020
B.Sc Human Physiology
Worked with pharmaceutical company.
M.sc human physiology
currently no job. But one will come or i create one.

4 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by honsule(m): 12:48am On Mar 22, 2020
I studied law in University of Ibadan, now I am a lawyer pontificating in court cool

3 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by smiliyB(f): 12:48am On Mar 22, 2020
SpecialAgent:
Well, I studied economics

Currently working as a business man and an "enforcer"( You know d kind that makes people cough up money they refuse to pay, like debt, rent etc) cheesy

FYI, am a good guy....probably
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by masarauta11(m): 12:49am On Mar 22, 2020
I studied Hausa language, but I end up teaching Computer studies at a primary school.

1 Like

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by kelvinovie25(m): 12:51am On Mar 22, 2020
Hmm, we husller sha, how we go report our own, well I did study chemical engineering, agricultural engineering, but am currently filling surveys online to earn a living �

3 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by smiliyB(f): 12:55am On Mar 22, 2020
ChrisKels:
Microbiology and currently heading the microbiology section of a pharmaceutical company and also a quality control officer of same company.

My main income though, is from my side hustle as I co-own an agency that deals on landed properties.

My boss once told me, I would never become rich through my monthly salary, and he was right. Guys get urselves side hustles
My Oga at the top! shocked shocked E bu m ukpa Ekele bia....you girl dey loyal ooo, any job for us, I mean me biko wink grin grin
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by emmaodet: 12:56am On Mar 22, 2020
Iogobenz:
you really get patience.

Logo, from the look of things and what have observed on nairaland, i realized a lot of graduates are just zombies or more or less like robots who can think outside the box.
That is a big draw back of education and school because it turns people to lazy robots with wide mouth and expectations.
All through school, what most of them do is fvcking, fvcking and more fvcking up to nysc stage.
Nothing upstairs, they are not even dynamic to adapt to situations and evolve, flow into business.
I think schools need to be closed down Asap bcus it's producing more and more zombies.
They all just want to graduate, get good jobs inside AC and pressing computers, stealing and manipulating figures, driving clean and sweet cars they got on mortgages and constantly scared of loosing their jobs.

How far bro, how your side now? How biz? U no wan show me way oooo bro
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Oghenerobo2002(m): 12:59am On Mar 22, 2020
I studied accounting, I work as an accountant

4 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Squirrel01: 12:59am On Mar 22, 2020
smiliyB:
Hahahahahahaha obughi obere ihe :- cry

Lo futo stress,
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by smiliyB(f): 1:00am On Mar 22, 2020
Squirrel01:

Lo futo stress,
Seriously the stress no be here lipsrsealed
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Iogobenz(m): 1:01am On Mar 22, 2020
emmaodet:

Logo, from the look of things and what have observed on nairaland, i realized a lot of graduates are just zombies or more or less like robots who can think outside the box.
That is a big draw back of education and school because it turns people to lazy robots with wide mouth and expectations.
All through school, what most of them do is fvcking, fvcking and more fvcking up to nysc stage.
Nothing upstairs, they are not even dynamic to adapt to situations and evolve, flow into business.
I think schools need to be closed down Asap bcus it's producing more and more zombies.
They all just want to graduate, get good jobs inside AC and pressing computers, stealing and manipulating figures, driving clean and sweet cars they got on mortgages and constantly scared of loosing their jobs.

How far bro, how your side now? How biz? U no wan show me way oooo bro
baba na true you yarn.
I dey oo,I dey ph now sef.
My phone be loss oo,just hit me up abeg.
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Gluck1(m): 1:07am On Mar 22, 2020
Am also an elevator technician/Engineer.. Pls dm me on whatsapp lets relate 08134113515
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by transe(m): 1:09am On Mar 22, 2020
Studied Biology Education now a Journalist.

4 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Amanda4life: 1:10am On Mar 22, 2020
Studied Industrial Technical Education (Electrical Electronics

Now run a mushroom school )

Infact Teacher shaa
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by WeRblessed(f): 1:11am On Mar 22, 2020
Four year college
Four year medical school
One year residency
Now caring for kids in two separate hospitals.
You can call it pediatrics

I love my job and can't trade it with any amount of money in the world.

6 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Squirrel01: 1:12am On Mar 22, 2020
smiliyB:
Seriously the stress no be here lipsrsealed

Naxo. Daluu

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (34) (Reply)

Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor / Benue State University Student Wearing Short Skirt, Stop From Entering Campus / HND/Bsc Dichotomy Resolved By The National Council On Establishment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.