Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? - Education (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? (72960 Views)

Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. / Which Course Were You Planning To Study? And Which Course Did U End Up Studying / What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by smiliyB(f): 9:07am On Mar 22, 2020
ChrisKels:

Nwanne nothing dey for now, but e no get as e no dey be, if chance come out for my company, I fit still hala you. I dey Enugu sha
Dalu Imela, I appreciate...
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by bahaushe1: 9:14am On Mar 22, 2020
lalasticlala:

I studied Political Science/Public Admin

And you are engaged by seun as public administrator.
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Nne5: 9:16am On Mar 22, 2020
Notifydamdam:
B. Sc in Chemical Engineering
M. Sc in Petroleum Engineering.

Despite finishing with good grades, I'm currently jobless. I'm beginning to consider going for PhD though.. It's not easy getting into the oil and gas sector without connect.
Try if you can get a lecturing job.

2 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Deltatoto: 9:20am On Mar 22, 2020
nwadiuko1:
gives you added advantage when communicating with the gods
im doing well.
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Offpoint: 9:22am On Mar 22, 2020
Divay22:
Issa lie Even if I'll believe all others, i can never believe yours tongue
grin Lol Divay, happy Sunday.
How you know is a lie? do you want me to to upload my cert. here?

Nice DP
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by dietsono(m): 9:23am On Mar 22, 2020
I studied Plant Pathology but now working as a Traffic Officer (Lastma).

4 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Farki: 9:23am On Mar 22, 2020
namiji2598:
am a chemist

Working as a security officer

God dey

Are you working in a hospital by any chance?
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by nwadiuko1(m): 9:24am On Mar 22, 2020
Deltatoto:
im doing well.
oooin
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Diffdeef(m): 9:25am On Mar 22, 2020
Studied biochemistry working at security door and hardware company.

Nigeria.
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by nwadiuko1(m): 9:25am On Mar 22, 2020
I studied accounting.....working as an auditor (hospitality industry)
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by MrFly(m): 9:29am On Mar 22, 2020
lalasticlala:

I studied Political Science/Public Admin
thought u read animal and snake science
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by aysnoopy(m): 9:33am On Mar 22, 2020
AmKen:

Have plans to set up a poultry farm some time next year.
Can we talk outside NL
of course, we can.
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Bayokun(m): 9:34am On Mar 22, 2020
I studied Economics......Now a phone/laptop technician apprentice..
I will be through with the training this month, but no capital to set up yet.....

We go dey all right last last
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by jonadaft: 9:35am On Mar 22, 2020
Heineken:
God call you?
Hin no fit call himself?
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by ezewealth(m): 9:37am On Mar 22, 2020
Moventist:
B.Sc. Television Journalism and MA. Radio and TV Broadcasting. I am a Cinematographer to one South South Governor
Bro pls can i work with u, i do cinematographic/ photographic work as a side hustle, i wan dey into am full-time
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by jonadaft: 9:37am On Mar 22, 2020
doctore212:
Studied FUCKERY under the department of Clitories, unIvarsity of Mons pubis.

Today, I work in A motel in ketu. Am doing what I studied
Na brothel for fit u
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by momove4real25(f): 9:37am On Mar 22, 2020
Komu1048:

This thread should be made to inspire able men please. We all know the only requirement for ladies is nice shape n good English
Happy Sun Sir/ Madam. Thanks
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by adakoleagbenu: 9:38am On Mar 22, 2020
MVLOX:

At least I can take solace in the fact that there are many of us out there that regret studying Geology....
we dey ontop this table
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Barrysleek(m): 9:38am On Mar 22, 2020
Studied Accounting working as a inventory officer and supermarket Manager
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 22, 2020
salford1:
1st. Engineering Physics, 2nd Electrical Engineering
Job: Electrical Engineer.
sir, did you study these before you traveled out ?
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by adakoleagbenu: 9:39am On Mar 22, 2020
Imarnuel08:

In my field, Water Sanitation and Hygiene, geologists are in high demand. All you need is a little experience and you can quickly build on it
please could you do me the honor? link a brother up please. internships, trainee, apprenticeship etc please help me.
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by jonadaft: 9:40am On Mar 22, 2020
Amarabae:
Nursing science,
Working as a Nurse in one of the federal hospitals, part time lecturer in a school of nursing, also own and managing a daycare facility, I have a dream to expand in opening a private primary school this year.
Life is full of opportunities, don't limit yourself to "what you studied in school "
Be versatile and think outside the box
Keep quiet

When reality hits, you stop thinking fuckery.
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by adakoleagbenu: 9:40am On Mar 22, 2020
wandevincent:
I co regret.
so painful
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by salam8528: 9:42am On Mar 22, 2020
studied Business Administration now have been forcefully converted to ICT support officer
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Heineken(m): 9:42am On Mar 22, 2020
Jonathan:
Hin no fit call himself?
lol na wetin I dey even suspect sef bro
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Kennyflyair: 9:43am On Mar 22, 2020
Good day people. What professional course would you recommend to someone who wants to increase chances of employment?
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by ibkayee(f): 9:45am On Mar 22, 2020
Opexzy:

Where do you work..?
Lol you want me to expose where I work on a public forum full of strangers

1 Like

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by melodyogonna(m): 9:46am On Mar 22, 2020
I have no degree grin I'm working as a freelance software developer grin

2 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by TOM208: 9:49am On Mar 22, 2020
paulo220:

Chemical Engineering, working as a well tester consultant in Saudi Arabia.

Boss help your boy
B. Eng. Chemical engineering
Thank you
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Snipper007: 9:51am On Mar 22, 2020
dashing07:

My brother it’s a very good business/job to do if u if u are focus and committed.. try and get a car ur license and u good for it

Are u in lagos?
I heard uber workers are paid weekly, how true is that?

Pls can I have ur whatsapp number so we can relate better?
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by SweetCunt97(f): 9:52am On Mar 22, 2020
Jonathan:

Lol
You must be mistaken me for your mother or father

Are you so daft?
OH he even has no home training... Lmfao
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by SweetCunt97(f): 9:52am On Mar 22, 2020
SEEDORF441:
wetin do criminology
It's awesome

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (34) (Reply)

HND/Bsc Dichotomy Resolved By The National Council On Establishment / WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate / Meet The State That Have 15 University In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.