Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Guys Reason This Matter With Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Reason This Matter With Me (8334 Views)

Please Help Me Reason This Matter / Simps Are The Reason This Biittch Has The Guts To Say This!! [photos] / My Two Neighbors: Your Opinion On This Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Reason This Matter With Me by ubunja(m): 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2020
StandUpGuy247:

Go dig up some more bitch
my friend I'm done with you.
You drank from the well now you shitting in it.
This is my last message to you this side of heaven.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Reason This Matter With Me by StandUpGuy247: 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
1234IKECHhukwu:
M,really sorry for u is ur type with this mindset u'll surely end up with a lady that has a body count of 40 as a wife, in no distant time.

And what makes you think your wife will tell you her actual body count.

Dude, even if you marry a virgin and still slip up without noticing it, your virgin wife will still go to her default women settings and treat you badly.
Re: Guys Reason This Matter With Me by Mstick: 10:01pm On Mar 21, 2020
Yeah better men. Better men!

grin grin

IN CASE ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN READING MY COMMENT HE QUOTED TO SHAME ME HERE IT IS IN BOLDED RED!

Mstick:

[b] I just finished having a conversation with my dad about something similar.

My dad was an abusive father, you know the type that beats both his wife and kids without any remorse or mercy. He was a cheat, it got so bad that his girlfriend one of them anyways came to the house to fight my mom. He was stingy, heck my dad stopped paying my fees in jss1 and he didn't care to know how my siblings and I will go to school. My mom took up responsiblity, going to the market to sell from there she registered in school, when she told my father she wanted to go to school it was met with "ASHAWO!ASHAWO! GO WHERE? Another round of beating but our church board came and asked him to let her go.

After school she got a job and she was earning over a 1000% higher than him but she still submitted everything still Mr man wasn't grateful. The beating continued for 23 years... Oh there was a time he hit her so hard and she landed in the hospital with brain trauma. Sometimes he would beat her and everybody and when the church or family members come my mom has to kneel down to beg.

My dad didn't care how we all went to the University, never saw the need to. My mother left finally in 2016. My siblings and I supported her fully and the man went about spreading rumors about my mom being a prostitute blah blah blah, na new thing? When he saw the blackmail wasn't working he wanted a share of the properties she bought. grin cheesy

So he called me today lamenting about getting old and no one to take care of him and all that. I knew he wanted to bring up my mother. I just told him I will call you back sir.

My father doesn't deserve to be taken care of by any of us, if not that I don't like being mean I would have asked him to contact those women he wasted his youth and money on but anyways am sure they wouldn't even let him come around them.
[/b]

Oh the for the one saying I was abused a child, quick question is there any Nigerian raised child that wasn't either physically, verbally or sexually abused?!

You all come online acting brand new.

1 Like

Re: Guys Reason This Matter With Me by ityP(m): 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2020
1234IKECHhukwu:
M,really sorry for u is ur type with this mindset u'll surely end up with a lady that has a body count of 40 as a wife, in no distant time.

His choice though. I know some guys that prefer oloshos as wives. I can never understand their choices sha, but I respect it. God forbid I be like them sha
Re: Guys Reason This Matter With Me by StandUpGuy247: 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2020
ubunja:
my friend I'm done with you.

You drank from the well now you shitting in it.

This is my last message to you this side of heaven.

Lol. See this goat.

So because you put out miseducation posts it now qualifies you to talk b.s anyhow abi?

I won't discredit your work bro, but you're just a drop compared to people I've learned from. Don't overrate yourself

See as I even dey whine you and you no gree drop from motor since grin

All these nairaland alpha male sef grin

Don't quote someone to write rubbish and not expect a response.

Peace

1 Like

Re: Guys Reason This Matter With Me by ityP(m): 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2020
Mstick:

grin grin

IN CASE ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN READING MY COMMENT HE QUOTED TO SHAME ME HERE IT IS IN BOLDED RED!

[/color]

Oh the for the one saying I was abused a child, quick question is there any Nigerian raised child that wasn't either physically, verbally or sexually abused?!

Thief dey always think say everybody na thief. You had a terrible childhood, sorry about that. But no be everybody suffer abuse as a child. Hope you've gotten help sha. We Nigerians, we no sabi the importance of emotional health

1 Like

Re: Guys Reason This Matter With Me by ubunja(m): 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2020
Mstick:

grin grin

[b][/color]

not all of us grew up beaten by our fathers. And neither did we see our mothers beaten. So excuse us if this is alarming us. Hope you did get the counselling you needed.

Edit:
Judging by your hatred of men I'll bet you received zero counselling.
Go talk to someone about those daddy issues.

8 Likes

Re: Guys Reason This Matter With Me by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 21, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Gosh! I'm sure you even ask for his permission before taking a dump or have a "What will Ubunja do?" bracelet . And you people call yourselves alpha males. Haaaaaa! Citing him upandan like you have no brain of your own grin
were u guys not referencing Linda Ikeji and Chimanda at some point till u got disappointed? Let him reference in peace pls.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Reason This Matter With Me by ubunja(m): 10:09pm On Mar 21, 2020
ityP:

Thief dey always think say everybody na thief. You had a terrible childhood, sorry about that. But no be everybody suffer abuse as a child. Hope you've gotten help sha. We Nigerians, we no sabi the importance of emotional health
she needs to heal. You can see she's still angry at all men.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Reason This Matter With Me by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 21, 2020
StandUpGuy247:
All these mumu men with this new mentality that na virgin sure pass must be suffering from very low self esteem.

Guy, you can date any woman you want and make her respect you regardless of how many d1cks she has fvcked.

Develope an abundance mindset, pursue your passion/goals and learn to carry yourself as man in every aspect of your life including dating.

The fact that you need ubunja to validate your opinion shows nothing but a simp with red pill knowledge.
dating is different from marriage. Read his post again.

1 Like

Re: Guys Reason This Matter With Me by Mstick: 10:11pm On Mar 21, 2020
Ok, so that means based on your objectification of women you saw your father being abused that's why you hate women right?!

You spend hours talking about women and you think I need to see a counselor and not you?!

How can I hate men when I am married to one and raising a son?! Do you losers even think before talking?

I talk to my father almost everyday, heck I even spoke to him this night about measures to take concerning coronavirus and this crazies think I am bitter?!

LMFAO!

IF i was bitter I wouldn't even right what I wrote because I know how this forum works, you say something and a bunch of nobodies go through your old Post to see what they can use against you.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Reason This Matter With Me by ityP(m): 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2020
ubunja:
she needs to heal. You can see she's still angry at all men.

Yeah. Saw it from the start. I sensed something was wrong initially. I didnt even know of her story until now. Makes sense now. But she can't heal on her own though. She needs a professional. But like I said, Nigerians take for granted emotional health.
Re: Guys Reason This Matter With Me by ityP(m): 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

You clearly have sense. People think say marriage na 'Let's test and see'. Dem no know say when u put leg, u don put leg be that o

1 Like

Re: Guys Reason This Matter With Me by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

What makes me happy is calling out your bullshit and pointing out how stupid you and your fellow incels are
Oga what Is your problem with my post?
Re: Guys Reason This Matter With Me by ubunja(m): 10:18pm On Mar 21, 2020
Mstick:
Ok, so that means based on your objectification of women you saw your father being abused that's why you hate women right?!

You spend hours talking about women and you think I need to see a counselor and not you?!

How can I hate men when I am married to one and raising a son?! Do you losers even think before talking?

I talk to my father almost everyday, heck I even spoke to him this night about measures to take concerning coronavirus and this crazies think I am bitter?!

LMFAO!

IF i was bitter I wouldn't even right what I wrote because I know how this forum works, you say something and a bunch of nobodies go through your old Post to see what they can use against you.

grin grin
that's why you need to talk to someone. To get all those answers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Reason This Matter With Me by StandUpGuy247: 10:18pm On Mar 21, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

Dating, marriage, all the same sh1t.

I was replying to his last line tho, not the whole post

If you don't learn how to handle women properly and act like a man when necessary, you'll still end up getting used and dumped by even the purest virgin.
Re: Guys Reason This Matter With Me by Mstick: 10:20pm On Mar 21, 2020
When you talk to someone then you can send the number my way but till then?!
You Mr dog are in no position to talk about the emotional health of anyone.

It's easy to see.

I don't have a 1000 topics talking about men for starters

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Reason This Matter With Me by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 21, 2020
StandUpGuy247:

Dating, marriage, all the same sh1t.

If you don't learn how to handle women properly and act like a man when necessary, you'll still end up getting used and dumped by even the purest virgin.
when it comes to dating I play my game very very well confirm. But marriage is a different ball game entirely . They are never same unless you don’t know what you are talking about.
Re: Guys Reason This Matter With Me by tunize(m): 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2020
We all got a past las las nobody holy pass ashawo or whatever is wifeable after all they are human.u nvr can tell what must have led a person to do whatever they do. Not that i'm supporting it ppl go tru alot, even the virgin u crave for or the angel u feel u want u nvr can tell what they might have done too.." E bttr u marry okpo wen u know than marry okpo in disguise".
Re: Guys Reason This Matter With Me by Sotland: 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2020
Why do most girls on this platform talk rudely? Also most of them are claiming feminist yet they do not know the meaning of feminism... Gosh! I never like to engage with rude ones, so I mostly read comments ...
Re: Guys Reason This Matter With Me by StandUpGuy247: 10:27pm On Mar 21, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
when it comes to dating I play my game very very well confirm. But marriage is a different ball game entirely . They are never same unless you don’t know what you are talking about.

We'll, I've never been married so I can't speak for married couples.

But from people's experience and mine, I'll still take it that it's the same.

I feel marriages tend to have problems when the couple stop trying to date each other. Or the man starts slacking in his role as a man (financially, character etc.)

Dating never ends even after transitioning to relationships.

The moment it stops is when you start to feel relaxed and fvcking up
Re: Guys Reason This Matter With Me by Mstick: 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2020
Honestly I love it when people bring up that my post, you're not the first and I know you wouldn't be the last.

Oh get help! See a therapist! Oh you hate men! Blah blah blah blah blah!

I hate men and I've brothers, I hate men but I've a husband, I hate men but I've a son!

I don't hate men! I just hate wicked,evil,stupid and foolish people.

They're polluting the world. We've so much evil in the world already we don't need more.

They don't see my posts about being married, they don't see my posts about being a mom, but they see the one I talked about my abusive father!

Like Tyrion said

"Never forget what you are, the rest of the world will not. Wear it like armour and it can never be used to hurt you."

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Reason This Matter With Me by Mstick: 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2020
I beg lemme boast a little jor!!!!!!!

My baby girl is on the news!!!!

I will so tease her when she gets back!!!!!

So proud of you Amara!!!!!!!!!!

Hope they will give you a new you know what!

Re: Guys Reason This Matter With Me by Jaqenhghar: 10:38pm On Mar 21, 2020
Lostz:
this is the only thing you do with your life?
At least its my life. To do as I please
Re: Guys Reason This Matter With Me by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 21, 2020
StandUpGuy247:

Only person hurting here is you.

The fact that you had to dig into my profile shows that
Why are you so pain that ubunja dig something from your profile.
Re: Guys Reason This Matter With Me by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 21, 2020
Meeyankee:
All the guys wey Dey marry oloshow this thread is dedicated to you .
Cc. crownedrookie
Re: Guys Reason This Matter With Me by StandUpGuy247: 11:14pm On Mar 21, 2020
Meeyankee:

Why are you so pain that ubunja dig something from your profile.

I'm not pained bro.

What I did was point out such immature behaviour.

The post he dug out was even irrelevant to my initial comment. Something I never expected from him.

Only senseless people behave like that. Stalk someone to dig up an old post when logic has eluded you
Re: Guys Reason This Matter With Me by Osyxcel(m): 2:14am On Mar 22, 2020
Mstick:
Ok the rest of the rat pack are coming out from there holes.

Really? How can a person sharing a story about his/her experience make them miserable?!

Do you people even think before you type or you just come online waiting to pick a fight?!

I am not ashamed of that post you know why? Because I was a child and that was my reality, if I was not ready to share I would have edited it or even deleted my moniker, but guess what I wouldn't.

You had better leave all these people. Best thing is to ignore them and let them have a field day. In real life, most of them are juvenile, ignorant and frustrated.
Re: Guys Reason This Matter With Me by Nobody: 2:42am On Mar 22, 2020
Osyxcel:

You had better leave all these people. Best thing is to ignore them and let them have a field day. In real life, most of them are juvenile, ignorant and frustrated.
Because some niggaz are not going your way doesn’t mean they are frustrated
Re: Guys Reason This Matter With Me by Palehair: 5:35am On Mar 22, 2020
Wow, what a misogynistic prick. What about the men who are man whores or gigolos? No one bats an eyelid. No matter her past life, if she loves you and you love her. Who the Bleep cares?

1 Like

Re: Guys Reason This Matter With Me by ityP(m): 5:38am On Mar 22, 2020
Palehair:
Wow, what a misogynistic prick. What about the men who are man whores or gigolos? No one bats an eyelid. No matter her past life, if she loves you and you love her. Who the Bleep cares?

You may not care but I do. Whoever deceived you that love is all you need clearly deceived you

1 Like

Re: Guys Reason This Matter With Me by Palehair: 5:46am On Mar 22, 2020
ityP:

You may not care but I do. Whoever deceived you that love is all you need clearly deceived you
Not everyone is meant for you. It's ok to break away because of her past. What's not ok is shaming her about it like the OP is doing because men sleep around and no one calls them names or care about how many vaginas they've been in

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

REVEALED: Real Reasons Why African Women Wear Waist Beads / This Is How To Delay Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want. / The First Word You See Describes You [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.