Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) (3205 Views)

She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. / I Finally Kissed This Beautiful Damsel / Saw This Beautiful Damsel And I Thought You Might Just Want To Gaze Into Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by soccerepe: 7:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
my people my people I have been wondering who the most beautiful woman are, and I know they are in nairaland, so I want the Nairalands to Share their pics and let's vote for the most beautiful woman in Nairaland. the Winner Will win N5,000 Price. when uploading your image, Drop ur number Below it
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:30pm On Jul 08, 2018
Ossheeeeyyy.
Baddest cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2018
Abike
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by Uglymugg: 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
Doesn't want to reveal her monicker.

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by Lozano: 8:21pm On Jul 08, 2018
Tiwa Savage kiss

And she's on nairaland too
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by Auladimeji2: 8:25pm On Jul 08, 2018
Lozano:
Tiwa Savage kiss
And she's on nairaland too
o: How do you know
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by Auladimeji2: 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
soccerepe:
my people my people I have been wondering who the most beautiful woman are, and I know they are in nairaland, so I want the Nairalands to Share their pics and let's vote for the most beautiful woman in Nairaland. the Winner Will win N5,000 Price. when uploading your image, Drop ur number Below it
Instead of wasting 5000,please Give me I want to pay for my indigeneship form at lasu but I'm broke
I'll be waiting for your reply

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2018
soccerepe:

Give me the 5k. Stop wasting on trivialities.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by Alwaysking: 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Give me the 5k. Stop wasting on trivialities.
How much do you charge nah
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by youngberry001(m): 3:56pm On Jul 10, 2018
Op check Vanida6 nd uyaiIncomparabl smiley

i swear wit my balls does girls re cuties in NL

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by vanida6: 4:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
youngberry001:

uhm abeg ooh forgive me smiley
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2018
Alwaysking:
How much do you charge nah

Lol. Are you okay at all?
This one is getting mad o!
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2018
vanida6:

You're beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by vanida6: 4:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

You're beautiful.
thanks smiley
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by youngberry001(m): 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
vanida6:
come to me baby let us spend time together wink

i gat money,cars,privet jets,houses,big banana nd lots of companies baby i could make u rich wit in a second cutie cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by Alwaysking: 5:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. Are you okay at all?
This one is getting mad o!
Talk to me nah, I've money, too much money to spend.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by Fadiga24(m): 5:21pm On Jul 10, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

You're beautiful.

That's a catfish
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by Alwaysking: 5:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
vanida6:
Fake profile tongue
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:27pm On Jul 10, 2018
Fadiga24:

That's a catfish

Why that? Quite offensive.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
Alwaysking:
Talk to me nah, I've money, too much money to spend.

You've been noticed. Bye.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by milemimi93(m): 5:45pm On Jul 10, 2018
Op the beautiful ones are not yet born..
These ones on NL are behind makeup beauty..
Wipe away those makeup and see how ugly they are.
They fake everything in their fake lives.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by Fadiga24(m): 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Why that? Quite offensive.

A catfish is a person who impersonates another person on social media

I doubt if she's a lady

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by damtan(m): 6:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
vanida6:
Aunty, u fine gan true true oo
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
Fadiga24:

A catfish is a person who impersonates another person on social media

I doubt if she's a lady

Lol. I thought as much. The impersonator seems dull. A freaking attention seeker.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
milemimi93:
Op the beautiful ones are not yet born..

These ones on NL are behind makeup beauty..

Wipe away those makeup and see how ugly they are.

They fake everything in their fake lives.

Lol. Attention seeker. Who asked you?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by milemimi93(m): 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. Attention seeker. Who asked you?
How are you?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2018
milemimi93:
How are you?

I'm fine. You?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by MrCork: 6:57pm On Jul 10, 2018
youngberry001:

....how...as she gots nyansh?? ((Shake my head twice )) angry

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by milemimi93(m): 7:00pm On Jul 10, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'm fine. You?
I'm almost fine.. How is fam?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2018
milemimi93:
I'm almost fine.. How is fam?

Lol. You ehn!
Well, family is fine. How's work?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by milemimi93(m): 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. You ehn! Well, family is fine. How's work?
Work is good. We thank God.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Shows Example Of How She Gets Money From Men With Her No.12 Victim / Love Charm Gone Wrong (Video) / The Real Truth About A High Value Woman You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.