Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. (3602 Views)

My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again / She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection / I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by Bartork(m): 7:07am On Mar 23, 2020
Magnoliaa:

As in, I wonder what people do in courtship/dating and the kind of values they take into a marriage.

What's in marriage if not communication? Every 'small' issue is brought online.

It's as if no one grows into adulthood anymore.
cry

You share my tots.

Even breakups now happen online..... Couples share their pain and hurts online, as against sitting in their bedroom and resolving issues.

These relationships must have been the Bleep filled ones with zero communication, built on fantasies and lies......

But as for the OP.... He should get to work on talking to his wife, he is in it already.... Only the right way will fix things

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

+18: It's Raining Here and I Want to Do This [Picture] / How Do You Tell A Girl Politely That Her Kpekus Stinks If You Observe It Does? / Please, Advice Needed In Choosing A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.