Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) (120526 Views)

Ifeanyi George’s Family & Girlfriend Get ₦20 Million From Enugu Rangers (Photos) / Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) / The Accident Scene That Killed Chinedu Udoji (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by PapalsBull(m): 10:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
Olayinka777:

Why are u giving my love to another?
U know I have always loved u.
Your fellow man, are you a gay Kestolove95 is man. Know this from today. If you have sent pm to him, stop it. That's a man you are trying to woo.
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by luluosas(m): 10:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
This avoidable accident was caused by overspeeding and reckless jesting. What a loss!
My condolences to the bereaved families

1 Like

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by PapalsBull(m): 10:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
[quote author=Olayinka777 post=87678276][/quote]
He's a man hiding behind the (f). He's known back in 2013/2014 during nairaland tribal war.
Someone even clonen his handle to taunt him. Check this out... www.nairaland.com/Kestolovee95 after creating it, follows the real kestolove95 and he follows back.

The image on the Kestolovee95 is the real person behind the Kestolove95 you are trying to woo.
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by AmbFitsaint(m): 10:12pm On Mar 22, 2020
tillaman:
shocked
This is really sad!!! One of the reasons I hate traveling and if I travel I no dey blink my eyes till I reach my destination cause I no dey trust anyone behind the steering except it’s me!!!
I hope God comforts the bereaved family And I hope they launch full investigation too so as to get to the bottom of this sad occurrence

That u even trust yourself should be a concern bro
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Olayinka777(m): 10:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
[i][/i]
PapalsBull:

He's a man hiding behind the (f). He's known back in 2013/2014 during nairaland tribal war.
Someone even clonen his handle to taunt him. Check this out... www.nairaland.com/Kestolovee95 after creating it, follows the real kestolove95 and he follows back.

Whattt! I'm no longer in love o!
Me wey straight pass electric pole.
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by PapalsBull(m): 10:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
Olayinka777:
[i][/i]

Whattt! I'm no longer in love o!
Me wey straight pass electric pole.

grin
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Sweetnesstwins: 10:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
Jesus have mercy!
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by HMarshal(m): 10:17pm On Mar 22, 2020
kestolove95:
I wanted to reply ur comment but for ur signature, oh my God, I almost fall in love with u... I love men dat appreciate women. Thank you very much for that.. U are a darling

Ild like to believe ur initial comment about the deceased being "ibo"& "getting drunk"is wasn't well thought? If it was ild implore u not to always say/do/ or type the first thing that cums to ur head in any giving time
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by box874: 10:17pm On Mar 22, 2020
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Olayinka777(m): 10:17pm On Mar 22, 2020
PapalsBull:

Your fellow man, are you a gay Kestolove95 is man. Know this from today. If you have sent pm to him, stop it. That's a man you are trying to woo.

Whaaat! I back off from henceforth.
Kestolove95,wetin dey worry u?
Screw u! U F***ing deceiver!
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Olayinka777(m): 10:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
PapalsBull:

grin
Na sooo Baba grin
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by PapalsBull(m): 10:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
Kokaine:
Ina sonki ka
Wa na mutu ba mache ne ba i. Na miji ne. Sabada ya sa wana photo yariya ka azaku mache ne?
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by EnaibeSam: 10:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
Speed kills. God please always protect me whenever I'm on the steering.

1 Like

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2020
shogsman:

Two of you are stupid,you're a disgrace to manhood, woman wrapper.
Calling him stupid is an insult to stupid people.
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2020
Say no to overspeeding

1 Like

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Gabriel1992: 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2020
God This is terrible,
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Olayinka777(m): 10:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
The image on the Kestolovee95 is the real person behind the Kestolove95 you are trying to woo.[/quote]

Oh really! If that is the case let me love the real person.

Screw u impersonator!
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by ekevwe(m): 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
Kingosytex:

Your comment reeks of stupidity and gross f**lishness.

It is a pity that I share the same country with you and many of your type.

He could be right. You would have come from China or Italy if coronavurus no finish you
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 22, 2020
Olayinka777:

Why are u giving my love to another?
U know I have always loved u.
See them... Pussies everywhere
Smh
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by bankoleogundeji: 10:34pm On Mar 22, 2020
So sad�
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Kokaine(m): 10:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
PapalsBull:

Wa na mutu ba mache ne ba i. Na miji ne. Sabada ya sa wana photo yariya ka azaku mache ne?
toh! Ina neman matar musulma, Ban sami kowa ba. 'yan matan kano suna son kudi sosai.
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 10:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
Oh my LORD. wat a tragedy
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
The next generation won't forget 2020. I haven't heard so much bad news in just the 3rd month of the year.
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by juman(m): 10:49pm On Mar 22, 2020
Oh oh, so sad.
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by juman(m): 10:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
Remember always drive with care.
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Kokaine(m): 10:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
PapalsBull:

Kestolove95 is man.
shinay! Miji ne!
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by EgunMogaji2: 10:54pm On Mar 22, 2020
1) The driver killed them all by driving too fast for the road conditions.

2) Again, a simple trailer safety bar might have saved their lives. This is standard in the USA.

3) The M35 is a Maxima on steroids. A potent sports sedan to be handled with respect.

God’s speed to the departed. No more worries about worldly issues.
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by strafist911: 11:07pm On Mar 22, 2020
Kingosytex:

Sorry I was a bit rude, that's not my usual self.

I'm sure if someone should pull down your trousers and takes a look at your private part, that person would definitely find a pussyy hole under your scrotums.

You are indeed a pussyy-ass Niggga and I HATE YOU .

3 Likes

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by PapalsBull(m): 11:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
Kokaine:
toh! Ina neman matar musulma, Ban sami kowa ba. 'yan matan kano suna son kudi sosai.
Ka naso kayi awray? Inn awray ne, ba bu sada. Inkai muslimi ne, da su baka mata inn ka rike kama dubu yamsi chekena.
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by box75: 11:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by trutht828: 11:17pm On Mar 22, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Modified*

What is happening to our indigenous players? One death after another and we haven't seen half of the year yet.

The LMC and NFF have to hold an emergency meeting to chart the way forward. Things are going out of hand.

Your reason is dumb and stupid. How will emergency meeting stop players from colliding with parked trailers?
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by holicupp(m): 11:30pm On Mar 22, 2020
sleep on bro is A prize we all have to pay ONE LOVE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says / Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Bares Cleavage (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.