Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) (120608 Views)

Ifeanyi George’s Family & Girlfriend Get ₦20 Million From Enugu Rangers (Photos) / Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) / The Accident Scene That Killed Chinedu Udoji (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Deltatoto: 11:31pm On Mar 22, 2020
cornel00:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.legit.ng/amp/1313821-ifeanyi-george-2-killed-ghastly-motor-accident.html
igbo ppl don’t live long normally.they are too diabolic.i haven’t seen any igbo man grow old.all of them die before 40.
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by foleskay(m): 11:32pm On Mar 22, 2020
Nigerians don use tribalism and abuses spoilt this sad thread! Las la's we go dey alrt
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by foleskay(m): 11:33pm On Mar 22, 2020
Deltatoto:
igbo ppl don’t live long normally.they are too diabolic.i haven’t seen any igbo man grow old.all of them die before 40.

Igbos will smash ur head for this wey u talk oo. O gbebutan
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by deno001(m): 11:34pm On Mar 22, 2020
wenti be all this, which kind wahala be this
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by ebig21(m): 11:34pm On Mar 22, 2020
Benesis:
ohh mehnn, this is ghastly
It's not ghastly it's fatal
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Deltatoto: 11:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
foleskay:

Igbos will smash ur head for this wey u talk oo. O gbebutan
ritual every where the guy fit Dey use juju boost em talent.i don’t just trust any igbo men
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 22, 2020
Kingosytex:

Sorry I was a bit rude, that's not my usual self.
This is how to use people like you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by 9jaRealist: 12:05am On Mar 23, 2020
kestolove95:
I wanted to reply ur comment but for ur signature, oh my God, I almost fall in love with u... I love men dat appreciate women. Thank you very much for that.. U are a darling
Kingosytex:

@Kingosytex, much respect...
But @kestolove95 totally EARNED AND DESERVED the comment (which is not rude under the circumstances).

Even if she was too visually-challenged to see the stationary truck on the road...
There is a proper time and place for everything, even on Nairaland. Just so uncouth, crass and classless! SMH

RIP to the dead. embarassed
>
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Owerri1stSon: 12:17am On Mar 23, 2020
Kingosytex:

No need telling that foolish girl sorry.. She is really stupid for such statement
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 12:47am On Mar 23, 2020
laxxy:

You are a disappointment...
na Konji do make the guy reverse cool grin

1 Like

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 12:56am On Mar 23, 2020
Iyiataata92:

This your apology is the most stupid thing I've read this year

Babapyro:

Henceforth don't ever call yourself a man,you're a pussey

CoronaVirusRelo:

Your stupidity is rare.

Go for a COVID-19 test....

See as toto just humble you.

Obote!

priscaoge:

Why are you apologizing for saying the truth? You are a disgrace I swear! Sounding like a woman wrapper, Tufiakwa!!!!

This shows that you are not man enough! You do not have a word of your own and it’s a huge shame!

If you cannot scold evil with your chest out, never ever regard yourself as a man! For once I thought you have sense and I even applauded you for scolding that fool, only to scroll down to see this joke!

My comment is my comment,I said it with my chest out and I’m not SORRY for it.

Come for me bruhhhh angry angry

RandomVic:
Smh you're both a disgrace and a woman wrapper combined undecided

Cantonese:

Needless apology please. Her remark was very needless and very out of place. In the face of such a remark how should your "usual self respond"? Quickly slap yourself for that apology.

quote author=emyibe post=87675378]
you smell of stupidity for this your apology. Woman wrapper. See how she licked your brain and you went down on your knees begging her. Mpama. Primary 4 iguana [/quote]

shogsman:

Two of you are stupid,you're a disgrace to manhood, woman wrapper.

Oboy them wan chop this guy raw.
Kingosytex you don fall hands walai

2 Likes

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by box425: 1:09am On Mar 23, 2020
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Okuda(m): 1:34am On Mar 23, 2020
sexylassie2:
this is pure case of over speeding

or sleeping on the wheel. accidents no just dey happen like thst. na because the victims no dey alive to tell their stories we would always never know...most times, its always something minor causing it..

1 Like

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:01am On Mar 23, 2020
priscaoge:

Why are you apologizing for saying the truth? You are a disgrace I swear! Sounding like a woman wrapper, Tufiakwa!!!!

This shows that you are not man enough! You do not have a word of your own and it’s a huge shame!

If you cannot scold evil with your chest out, never ever regard yourself as a man! For once I thought you have sense and I even applauded you for scolding that fool, only to scroll down to see this joke!

My comment is my comment,I said it with my chest out and I’m not SORRY for it.

Come for me bruhhhh angry angry
kingosytex, Nairalanders don finish u patapata today.
As in finish u dieeeee grin cheesy
Make we dare see u quote to say ur usual rubbish again, u go hear wen.
Na d obote and sissy wey dem call u funny pass.
Ndooooo cry

1 Like

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by box265: 2:26am On Mar 23, 2020
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by anonimi: 3:33am On Mar 23, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Modified*
What is happening to our indigenous players? One death after another and we haven't seen half of the year yet.
The LMC and NFF have to hold an emergency meeting to chart the way forward. Things are going out of hand.

The only thing getting out of hand are young men having too much money than sense to manage it.
No more, no less.
They should learn to live responsibly and have wealth managers help them put their big earnings into sustainable investments to live well after they are over 30/35 years and the big bucks stop flowing.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3473612_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

1 Like

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by PropertyBuying(f): 5:24am On Mar 23, 2020
This is sad!
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by ErnieUC(m): 5:29am On Mar 23, 2020
Imagine, because it's a woman, you're already apologising for calling out someone with zero empathy You're a big embarrassment
Kingosytex:

1 Like

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Akalia(m): 5:39am On Mar 23, 2020
shogsman:

When you go around behaving like an unfortunate human being in a public forum it becomes my business, this is not your family house,I don't know how a sensible human being will discriminate your fellow country folk,y'all need to get some serious exposure.
Since my life is now your business, you should bear it as a burden to your grave. Meddling dimwit.
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by RedboneSmith(m): 6:05am On Mar 23, 2020
Kingosytex:

What in the world are you apologizing for?!

The comment was insensitive and beyond revolting. Your reaction to it was the reaction of a decent human being.

1 Like

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by JOSH54: 6:39am On Mar 23, 2020
Zico5:
Avoidable accident if care is taken. Our youths need to take it easy with life. May their souls rest in perfect peace.
ABSOLUTELY RIGHT
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by TheGiftedOne(m): 6:56am On Mar 23, 2020
trutht828:

Your reason is dumb and stupid. How will emergency meeting stop players from colliding with parked trailers?

A dumb me could make a suggestion, a "clever" you has nothing to contribute. What an irony! May you continue to languish in your "cleverness."
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Nifemi2512(m): 7:14am On Mar 23, 2020
God have mercy
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Coreyon: 7:27am On Mar 23, 2020
[s]
post=87681539:
kingosytex, Nairalanders don finish u patapata today.
As in finish u dieeeee grin cheesy
Make we dare see u quote to say ur usual rubbish again, u go hear wen.
Na d obote and sissy wey dem call u funny pass.
Ndooooo cry
[/s]
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 23, 2020
Kingosytex:

you have said what you say, no need for apologies because of Wat she said meehn try be a man of ur words, what if she use this idea to get u & deal with you nko? Mehn I can't fall for this I can't spit out & lick the spit again
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by trutht828: 7:54am On Mar 23, 2020
TheGiftedOne:

A dumb me could make a suggestion, a "clever" you has nothing to contribute. What an irony! May you continue to languish in your "cleverness."

You made a contribution only to reveal your mental dumbness. Don't you think you should rather shut up than display your dumbness? Oh, I forgot.....you can't think!
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Omihanifa: 7:57am On Mar 23, 2020
Rhymer2020:
what do you mean by "may God arrest their souls

Dumb boy that can't even read
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 23, 2020
ipobarethieves:
embarassed There’s nothing like RIP anywhere..After death nah judgement.Mercy Lord

There is no after death, no judgement, death is death open your eyes, is there judgment for other animals after death? You are just a highly intelligent animal.

1 Like

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by gouken2: 8:24am On Mar 23, 2020
OMG, what is this
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by nwosu1982: 8:27am On Mar 23, 2020
Rip to the dead

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says / Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Bares Cleavage (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.