Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

This Life Doesn't Worth The Bragging Reason The Year 2120 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Life Doesn't Worth The Bragging Reason The Year 2120 (781 Views)

Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady / Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists / Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Life Doesn't Worth The Bragging Reason The Year 2120 by kenzysmith: 11:08am On Jun 08, 2020
*100 YEARS FROM NOW !!!*
100 years from now will be the year 2120. By then, every single reader of this piece will be underground, our bodies having become part of the soil. During that time, our fate in respect to paradise or hell would have been made known to us.
Meanwhile above the soil, our houses that were left behind would have become either homes for others or demolished for better structures. Our clothes would have become destroyed or rags for others and replaced by more recent trends; our cars will be on display as historical artifacts by others or recycled for more advanced technology. But for us, we will be, for the most part, never thought about by anyone again. Think of it, how often do you think about your great grandfather? How often does your great grandmother cross your mind?. You see!
Our presence here on earth today, that presence that we make so much noise about and shed so many tears for, was preceded by countless generations before us and shall be followed by countless generations after us Jesus tarries. Every generation that passes through this world barely finds the time to take a glance at the world, before needing to bid it farewell and handing over the baton, having not fulfilled even a fraction of their ambitions. Our lives are, in reality, far shorter than we imagine.
In 2120, every one of us will realise from within the grave just how worthless this world actually was, and how trivial those dreams were. most people in their inner minds sajing why was i even born to face life test himself some angels Won't want to pass through this test and temptations.

5 Likes

Re: This Life Doesn't Worth The Bragging Reason The Year 2120 by Lessonteacher(f): 11:16am On Jun 08, 2020
good write up. but what can we do?

1 Like

Re: This Life Doesn't Worth The Bragging Reason The Year 2120 by Nehyooh(m): 11:18am On Jun 08, 2020
INSIGHTFUL
Re: This Life Doesn't Worth The Bragging Reason The Year 2120 by yanabasee1(m): 11:24am On Jun 08, 2020
This thouths of someone dying is what made the ancient Egyptians to search for immortality elixir.......

Because, every ruler of the ancient Egypt, wanted to rule forever .....

But, God has it's ways and nobody can live longer than his/her destine period.....

So I try to live happy and I try to not join bad gangs and destroy my moments of happiness.... I don't go to places that I will feel uncomfortable.... I hustle and make money and the. hang out in good places and have fun....

I mingle less and refuse me some friends palava....

5 Likes

Re: This Life Doesn't Worth The Bragging Reason The Year 2120 by Meedon: 11:38am On Jun 08, 2020
I pop drugs and smoke weed

To make me feel alright

I wish I was not given birth to in the first place

4 Likes

Re: This Life Doesn't Worth The Bragging Reason The Year 2120 by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 08, 2020
Meedon:

To make me feel alright

that's deep bro but things can still come out good stay hopeful bro
Re: This Life Doesn't Worth The Bragging Reason The Year 2120 by Meedon: 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
em527:
that's deep bro but things can still come out good stay hopeful bro

That is what I'm trying hard to do

To keep hope alive

Thanks though ......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Life Doesn't Worth The Bragging Reason The Year 2120 by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
Meedon:

That is what I'm trying hard to do
To keep hope alive

Thanks though ......
what do you do or what do you know how to do?
Re: This Life Doesn't Worth The Bragging Reason The Year 2120 by zexy2030(m): 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2020
Only the wise undertstands this reality. Dying is fvcking real but when enjoyment and dominion is too much, some lies pop into ur head that u can be part of this life forever(mirages and deceit). The truth is that life is timed, once u r done with ur time, u must leave the space for others to continue. Rich men have only one depression: this is it: who will inherit my labour? Dangote wouldn't tell you but that above is his greatest nightmare.

2 Likes

Re: This Life Doesn't Worth The Bragging Reason The Year 2120 by Justbehave(m): 1:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
Deep.If we all reason this way,the world will be a better place.
Re: This Life Doesn't Worth The Bragging Reason The Year 2120 by kenzysmith: 1:16pm On Jun 08, 2020
Meedon:

To make me feel alright

same wish come across everybodhminds
Re: This Life Doesn't Worth The Bragging Reason The Year 2120 by onwuakpachris(m): 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
I love deep shits like this bro cus to me..this life is just meaningless..a forced existence i do call it cus we were all brought into this crazy brutal world not by our own will but by d sexual acts of our parents...that's why I'm so passionate about family planning..don't bring innocent kids into this crazy world to suffer with you if u can't give them d very best of life...that's why I love white people..you see them live with pet dogs or cats..willingly deciding not to have babies and u think they not normal..of course not.. they just don't want to bring innocent kids into this crazy world to go through all the mental..physical..financial..social.medical and other sufferings they went through in life..but Africans and Indians they just keep on breeding like rabbits..with little or no resources to give their kids the best in life..smh

3 Likes

Re: This Life Doesn't Worth The Bragging Reason The Year 2120 by yaksman22(m): 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2020
This is reality....

2 Likes

Re: This Life Doesn't Worth The Bragging Reason The Year 2120 by Meedon: 7:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
kenzysmith:
same wish come across everybodhminds

That is right
Re: This Life Doesn't Worth The Bragging Reason The Year 2120 by Meedon: 7:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
em527:
what do you do or what do you know how to do?

I do many things but I always fail at them

1 Like

Re: This Life Doesn't Worth The Bragging Reason The Year 2120 by Thatlong9: 7:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
Deep. Very deep
Re: This Life Doesn't Worth The Bragging Reason The Year 2120 by paulolee(m): 8:40pm On Jun 08, 2020
no lies..na advise wey dm gv me and i no gree save moni, covid start and hugry nearly kee me..na small street boy wey i bin gv teacher work naim kum de help my life de feed me
Re: This Life Doesn't Worth The Bragging Reason The Year 2120 by kenzysmith: 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2020
Thatlong9:
Deep. Very deep
yes o

(1) (Reply)

Is Right For A Boy Friend To Ask His Girl To Search For A Lady For Him To Marry? / You Can Call Me Oshiofree And I Dont Care, Because I Do Not Pay / Despite The State Of The Nation. She Still Made Me Do This.18+ Pictures Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.