Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba (69376 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With Idris Elba At 2022 Qatar WC Draw (Photos) / Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild / Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by dalass(f): 8:52pm On Mar 23, 2020
noblealuu:

It doesn't matter, who'll care for the other now?

That's the general idea....as they are now in it together, no fear in love, they'll take care of each other...honeymoon continues in the lockdown grin grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by ophatlewis(m): 10:34pm On Mar 23, 2020
GraGra247:

Nothing like a rare wife here. The guy is fabulously rich, famous and successful.

If you have these qualities, ladies will even eat your shiit.
Bad guy
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by noblealuu: 10:34pm On Mar 23, 2020
dalass:

That's the general idea....as they are now in it together, no fear in love, they'll take care of each other...honeymoon continues in the lockdown grin grin grin

Come let me tell you something...

Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by Smartchoiices(m): 9:41am On Mar 24, 2020
victorian:

Hahahahahahahah cheesy cheesy cheesy

Seems u don't know me. First I'm a blue blood even though I'm down to earth. I know my origins very well. And I've tasted wealth for this life wey I come. So wealth and riches is nothing but just luxury, one can die and leave behind at anytime, God chose to take the person.

Secondly, Ask the two wealthy arrogant guys I dated for a very short while say two weeks here on nairaland, and the other one was just one week! they will tell u, I told them to go to hell with everything they have.

I don't take rubbish from any man who doesn't know the value of a good woman, no matter how wealthy he is.

So I know u are looking for my mouth and uv got it.
people who know me outside nairaland, knows I'm a no nonsense woman.

I have never seen a man who will marry me and still suffer me in this life and I will still stay? God forbid. The man is not yet born.
I'm Not proud, but I'm just saying it, as it is.

No man whether rich or poor can suffer me and I will stay?

Plenty words over nothing.
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by foster212: 3:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
How e no go catch am when she dey stand near the man in a live stream, even after knowing he is infected.
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:19pm On Mar 24, 2020
GraGra247:

Nothing like a rare wife here. The guy is fabulously rich, famous and successful.

If you have these qualities, ladies will even eat your shiit.
That's a foolish way to look at what she has done.
If she dies she won't be here to enjoy any so called wealth Idris has.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out / Buhari's Daughter Causes Twitter Meltdown. / Cherubim & Seraphim Church Honors DonJazzy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.