Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba (69372 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With Idris Elba At 2022 Qatar WC Draw (Photos) / Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild / Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by DateMynd44(m): 12:30am On Mar 23, 2020
sam4noow:
Damm sh**tt niggggarrr

This Coro na bad market ooo..

i Sha pray it doesn't affect my bet9ja Virtual sport grin

Nnamdi abeg play me Dog 6, place 1&2... stake am tiri hundred grin

chai this Virtual no go kill me oo cry
please take that picture down, it's too disturbing
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by gowonmaharajah(m): 12:32am On Mar 23, 2020
quick question, pls.
what happens to a once positive coronavirus victim who eventually happens to get healed?
can he or she contact the virus again?
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by pacespot(m): 1:04am On Mar 23, 2020
She really wanted the virus badly, how else would she be so close to her infected husband in that video, now they can enjoy their conjugal in corona bliss.
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by abokikhalifa: 1:12am On Mar 23, 2020
GraGra247:

Nothing like a rare wife here. The guy is fabulously rich, famous and successful.

If you have these qualities, ladies will even eat your shiit.

Shut up. So she will prefer death over riches?
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by box16: 1:30am On Mar 23, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by CanadaOrBust: 2:00am On Mar 23, 2020
Kizyte:
I understand the fact that she's tested positive, but one thing I don't understand is why she's laughing about it undecided

Some people think Coronavirus is a joke...

Please don't joke about this, see what's happening in Italy; 475 people die every 24hrs. Take precautions and stay protected!

Actually latest is 627 in 24hrs. But that’s because Italy is full of old folks. If u r young with no underlying disease, no big deal - only that u may infect a vulnerable person
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by sammyoriade(m): 2:04am On Mar 23, 2020
COMEDY: corona virus in african home by mama chem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHUwqnm-xJk
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by jaxxy(m): 2:46am On Mar 23, 2020
A rare wife bt Idiris should have protects her by isolating himself. That is the right example and thing he shud have done as a good husband not carelessly infecting her. Thankful it’s not fatal for most.
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by 2buffagain(m): 2:49am On Mar 23, 2020
They'll be fine.
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by box197: 2:50am On Mar 23, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:53am On Mar 23, 2020
9jatrendz:
Messr Idris & Mrs Sabrina Elba, get well soon.
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by Nobody: 5:06am On Mar 23, 2020
Meanwhile
Check Nigeria vs Ghanian presidential speech on Corona virus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZqEGDXtjDc
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by GraGra247(m): 5:47am On Mar 23, 2020
Brightgem:
Lolz! Which ladies abeg? some men are so empty all they have to offer is money and material things. Is this what you plan to teach ya shidren, especially the girls to eat a man's poo so long he has money.

No be all women follow for that nonsense. Kam Dan!

All women will choose a rich, successful and famous man over a man that has none of these and yes its an excellent choice that I will even recommend for my sisters and daughters.

Regina Daniels is a good example.

Problem is that women like to live in denial of this hard fact.

And we talking about a man that made it the right way and not a criminal.
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by Nobody: 5:50am On Mar 23, 2020
Eiyaaa.....see what we call true love. HM.
May God heal you both in Jesus name.
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by deltateam: 6:04am On Mar 23, 2020
See her laughing like crayfish.

So people intentionally catch this virus?
She doesn't know she has also exposed her children and family to harm's way.

This shit is real.
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by Nairalandmonika: 6:04am On Mar 23, 2020
Everrest9:
I think she's happy naw
I think so, dey way she was rubbing his body that day it was almost as she wanted to be infected so they could quarantine together.
Let someone said after this is over we will have many quarantine babies.
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by GraGra247(m): 6:04am On Mar 23, 2020
dejio42:

Guy why? A woman holding on to a dying husband is not rare? Tell me a woman that will bleep a HIV positive fella all in the name of RICH not to talk of corona. Mind you the lady is successful as well.
Forget all DAVIDOs assurance shit,1c him heat coro,CHIOMA could distance herself

A woman holding on to a dying successful, rich husband is not rare in any way. In fact that's when they hold on the most and for obvious reasons.

Yes a lady on this forum had sex with an HIV positive boyfriend just because the guy is very rich and handsome and she fell in love with him . She told her story many times and many nairalanders blasted her and she deactivated her account.

She opened another account announcing that she's pregnant for the guy. Here it is:

https://www.nairaland.com/5746214/im-pregnant-im-still-negative
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by Nairalandmonika: 6:08am On Mar 23, 2020
jaxxy:
A rare wife bt Idiris should have protects her by isolating himself. That is the right example and thing he shud have done as a good husband not carelessly infecting her. Thankful it’s not fatal for most.
She said she wanted to be with him.
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by dalass(f): 6:08am On Mar 23, 2020
noblealuu:

Though some may see this as a loving caring virtuous woman, to be discreet, I see this as folly on both spouses.

If I were in the shoes of Idris, I wouldn't even allow wify come closer. We both cannot be down with shit.

But they got married not up to a year!

So the love Is still strong...so I don't blame the wife.. grin
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by LazyNaijaYouth(m): 6:33am On Mar 23, 2020
This is what I call problem.
Niniola net worth
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by noblealuu: 6:42am On Mar 23, 2020
dalass:

But they got married not up to a year!

So the love Is still strong...so I don't blame the wife.. grin

It doesn't matter, who'll care for the other now?
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by SenecaTheYonger: 6:45am On Mar 23, 2020
mekuso89:
They will be just fine

Kizyte:
I understand the fact that she's tested positive, but one thing I don't understand is why she's laughing about it undecided

Some people think Coronavirus is a joke...

Please don't joke about this, see what's happening in Italy; 475 people die every 24hrs. Take precautions and stay protected!

They know the virus is not that serious. If it was Ebola or Malburg virus hahahahaha, she for don go rent another house
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by SenecaTheYonger: 6:48am On Mar 23, 2020
SouthNigerian:
My darling Nigerians, please stay safe, this ain't a joke. The epidemic isn't smiling.

Stock your homes with foodstuffs, my Candid Advice.

I like how you're trying to spread panic. Very nice.
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by sylve11: 6:50am On Mar 23, 2020
GraGra247:

Nothing like a rare wife here. The guy is fabulously rich, famous and successful.

Tell am again... cool
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by Iceyjay(m): 7:01am On Mar 23, 2020
GraGra247:

Very true
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by Bigleaf1006: 7:09am On Mar 23, 2020
awhybliss:

Exactly my brother.. Mostly in Nigeria here.. Something is telling me the pandemic has been politicised, core truth there is corona in Nigeria.. But my heart of heart tell me from the day I saw nasarawa record 1st case that na scam to collect money from ministry of health and to embezzle

Even when I read somewhere that katsina had a suspected case. I couldn't stop laughing grin
Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by Brunicekid(m): 7:14am On Mar 23, 2020
mekuso89:
They will be just fine
Yes, Idris Elba and his Wife WILL JUST BE FINE.

This coronavirus thing will cease in our World soonest.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba by selemo: 7:23am On Mar 23, 2020
Whenever I see this man I remember Sometimes in April and Beast of All Nation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari's Daughter Causes Twitter Meltdown. / MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out / Toke Makinwa's Darker Neck To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.