Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,838 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! (11754 Views)

Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) / You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by Skmoda360(m): 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Maintain a principle... stay on ur lane, dont digress from the ultimate plan because of those luscious bosom or that succulent booty that wont let u concentrate and think straight... there is a face and standard to protect.

You appear common, desperate and hórny when u add pressure. Do ur ego some good and ask her out once, and if she declines den bounce niqqa, BOUNCE !!!grin
I dey tell you....I can still give it a final try the second time but after I will disappear into thin air..... undecided
Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by MadeINchenzen2: 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
Skmoda360:

I dey tell you....I can still give it a final try the second time but after I will disappear into thin air..... undecided
k
Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by millionboi2: 6:44pm On Mar 24, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Ladies don't value guys that asked them out once if you feel she's worth it low down your ego and go after her.....I precisely can't go out with someone that ask me out once unless you ask me for like six and above before I'll agree that's f you're really worth my time......cause at the tale end a man is never complete without a woman.......As the saying goes "behind every successful man there is a woman " wink.....my status says it all
old mentality

Well....I undstand ur fear

U are a woman
Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by millionboi2: 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
Paxie55:

You will die single grin
datz if he is poor
Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by millionboi2: 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
justnock:

Funny enough, I have never asked a lady out before. I have been with 9 ladies but I don't know how to really ask a lady out.
My style is different. I'll never let you friend zone me but I won't be your boyfriend, too. We will just happen, naturally.
thesame with me,u forgot to add d fact dat we don't like getin too close to my family until I'm 100%sure I'm making her my wife.
Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by Beirut01: 1:49am On Mar 25, 2020
missimelda01:

Thank you.

Why thanking him when it's obvious he was lying?
Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by OneChanceTaxi: 8:57am On Mar 25, 2020
justnock:

Funny enough, I have never asked a lady out before. I have been with 9 ladies but I don't know how to really ask a lady out.
My style is different. I'll never let you friend zone me but I won't be your boyfriend, too. We will just happen, naturally.

Guy, tell us how you do it, you know, for the culture wink
Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by pazzini: 10:23am On Mar 25, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Ladies don't value guys that asked them out once if you feel she's worth it low down your ego and go after her.....I precisely can't go out with someone that ask me out once unless you ask me for like six and above before I'll agree that's f you're really worth my time......cause at the tale end a man is never complete without a woman.......As the saying goes "behind every successful man there is a woman " wink.....my status says it all
You're still below age 22, when you hit 30, your tune will change instanta

1 Like

Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by spencekat(m): 11:10am On Mar 25, 2020
Millenniumlady:
If i want someone he'll have to ask me out six times before I'll give in
Play play
Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by mechanics(m): 9:44pm On Mar 25, 2020
Not in all cases.
Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by Dybala11(m): 9:45am On Mar 29, 2020
Millenniumlady:
If i want someone he'll have to ask me out six times before I'll give in
Ehnnn, iffa hear. If I'm the guy o, nothing like second time if your answer is NO. Even if you gave an ambiguous answer, there's a time limit when a positive reply will be of consequence, ahh ahh when you're not the ATM machine.
Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by COVIK19: 1:30pm On Mar 29, 2020
justnock:

My Man. That’s how we roll, I’ve been out with about 5, no asking out, I just make it happen lol
Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by Pelxmiye(m): 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
born2begreat:
I don’t think anything is wrong with a man asking a girl out twice. We all know that girls like forming hard to get when it comes to giving attention or saying yes. I understand sometimes the case might be different. I worked in the same company in 2008/09 with a lady i like so much. She gave me an excuse to giving her time and boom she was already in a relationship. I asked her out like 2 times and her response was No. This is 2020 and we are both still single and i know deeply in my heart that if i ask her out now she will surely say yes without anything. But i know i can’t love her like when i needed her in the past. And dating such lady would just be like because we both already run out of choices. I like her as a person but i will never go for her the third time.

Wow just wow..this is the most mature comment on this thread...I just broke up with my babe too and she was still all clingy..until I told her that I don't do friends after relationship..she initiated the break up and I respected..so I just had to use style to cut her off..whether is hard or good or bad...I want a woman who would stay... commitment isn't cheap in relationships..so that's why after breakups..I don't go break ..talk less of asking someone out twice.. undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime / m / IN PICTURES; 8 "Problems" Only Girls With Big Bosoms Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.