Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! (11719 Views)

Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) / You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by born2begreat(m): 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
I don’t think anything is wrong with a man asking a girl out twice. We all know that girls like forming hard to get when it comes to giving attention or saying yes. I understand sometimes the case might be different. I worked in the same company in 2008/09 with a lady i like so much. She gave me an excuse to giving her time and boom she was already in a relationship. I asked her out like 2 times and her response was No. This is 2020 and we are both still single and i know deeply in my heart that if i ask her out now she will surely say yes without anything. But i know i can’t love her like when i needed her in the past. And dating such lady would just be like because we both already run out of choices. I like her as a person but i will never go for her the third time.

MadeINchenzen2:
Maintain a principle... stay on ur lane, dont digress from the ultimate plan because of those luscious bossoms or that succulent booty that wont let u concentrate and think straight... there is a face and standard to protect.

You appear common, desperate and hórny when u add pressure. Do ur ego some good and ask her out once, and if she declines den bounce niqqa, BOUNCE !!!grin

4 Likes

Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by ifex370(m): 9:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Thanking her so you can get a yes undecided

ladies are irrelevant to me.

6 Likes

Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by MadeINchenzen2: 9:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
born2begreat:
I don’t think anything is wrong with a man asking a girl out twice. We all know that girls like forming hard to get when it comes to giving attention or saying yes. I understand sometimes the case might be different. I worked in the same company in 2008/09 with a lady i like so much. She gave me an excuse to giving her time and boom she was already in a relationship. I asked her out like 2 times and her response was No. This is 2020 and we are both still single and i know deeply in my heart that if i ask her out now she will surely say yes without anything. But i know i can’t love her like when i needed her in the past. And dating such lady would just be like because we both already run of choices. I like her as a person but i will never go for her the third time.

Actually everything is wrong with asking a lady out twice. pls ask me y let me explain.grin

7 Likes

Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Maintain a principle... stay on ur lane, dont digress from the ultimate plan because of those luscious bossoms or that succulent booty that wont let u concentrate and think straight... there is a face and standard to protect.

You appear common, desperate and hórny when u add pressure. Do ur ego some good and ask her out once, and if she declines den bounce niqqa, BOUNCE !!!grin
Funny enough, I have never asked a lady out before. I have been with 9 ladies but I don't know how to really ask a lady out.
My style is different. I'll never let you friend zone me but I won't be your boyfriend, too. We will just happen, naturally.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by Millenniumlady(f): 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
ifex370:

ladies are irrelevant to me.
I bet that includes your mother and sisters
Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 22, 2020
Paxie55:

You will die single grin
Says who?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by Coreyon: 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

The good thing is that she isn't the only woman out there.

And no thank you, my ego is just perfect where it is. I'm not laying down my dignity for some girl with daddy issues to trample upon them.

smiley
[/s]
Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by ifex370(m): 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I bet that includes your mother and sisters

excluding Family members who I feel for.

1 Like

Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by Millenniumlady(f): 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
ifex370:

excluding Family members who I feel for.
You're not yet serious
Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by 2Radii: 9:25pm On Mar 22, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Ladies don't value guys that asked them out once if you feel she's worth it low down your ego and go after her cause at the tale end a man is never complete without a woman.......As the saying goes "behind every successful man there is a woman " wink.....my status says it all

But ur dp says otherwise. Ur dp rather complement wat the OP said perfectly.

1 Like

Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by born2begreat(m): 9:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
Okay i’m listening �

MadeINchenzen2:
Actually everything is wrong with asking a lady out twice. pls ask me y let me explain.grin
Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by MadeINchenzen2: 9:27pm On Mar 22, 2020
born2begreat:
Okay i’m listening �
ask me why...
Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by ifex370(m): 9:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
Millenniumlady:
You're not yet serious

I must not be with a lady, what's not serious about that.

I've done the math, its a waste of time and resources dating them.

9 Likes

Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by 2Radii: 9:37pm On Mar 22, 2020
Me dat i dont know how to pursue woman upandan, its never bn part of my life .

Na so a go ask one girl from my churh out oo, and i like the girl soo well, am not a playboy, infact i dont know how to date two women together at a tym, never done it in my life.

Laslas the gurl no gree for me, if she see my call she no go pick, she wont return it either if at all she missed it. The last one she did was wen i was in akure calling her, she didn't pick my calls for two consecutive days, den i tried her number with my glo wey hin no know na so she pick call oo shocked shocked shocked i was like ahhh, Saamu o pada te.
I just deleted the number straight up, not dat i wanted to but i had to do it to prevent me from temptation of calling her back again.

Due to my ego, a come dey see mysef as person wey no get work, a come ask mysef na Oboy why u dey drag ursef for mud naah.

Na so i bounce, i carry face tho i stil habour my feeling for the girl til today.

Na last week sunday her friend, who hapens to b the sister of my oga come dey narrate how d girl dey regret not accepting me wen i approached. I was like eeehnn?? Tell me more na plss, i dey interested.

Naw the girl come dey trip for me, she want make i just open my mouth to say weehn but mba, a no fit drag mysef for mud second tym again, mbanu.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by MadeINchenzen2: 9:40pm On Mar 22, 2020
born2begreat:
Okay i’m listening �

I see no reason why a man of substance with desirable mettle will condescend to asking a lady out twice. what I mean is... let ur identity give reasons as to why a lady should always have a YES to give.

A pauper will most likely get a NO

A local champion will certain get a NO At first...

But a Deontay Wilder or A Tyson Fury or Anthony Joshua or Fireboy or a burnaboy or a joeboy or a wizkid or an Alex iwobi will most certainly get a very big YESgrin

u grab?!!!

Go and hustle bro ! grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Ladies don't value guys that asked them out once if you feel she's worth it low down your ego and go after her cause at the tale end a man is never complete without a woman.......As the saying goes "behind every successful man there is a woman " wink.....my status says it all
Pix or adonbelieveit!
Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by MhizJoyce(f): 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Behind every successful man, there is a woman winking at him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by JERRY1925(m): 9:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
Well the sad truth is, when you meet whom u intend spending the rest of your life with and u so convinced she's the one.. U have no option than to continue chasing.
For me, it took me almost six month to get a yes from my fiance. But the good thing was the bond was there so it kept me going.
Within that six month..she rejected my advance twice but i kept on going. She was single i was sure. But was not really interested in me.
But along the line things changed.. Guess she discovered i was real.

Truth is, i don't care if she picked me because i was the best option.. I am just happy she did.
And now, she love me even better than i do.

After some period of dating.. I discovered she rejected my advance because her parents wanted her to marry her tribal person. Well, about that, we surviving each day as it comes.

I have no regrets waiting for six month.
I am actually the first guy she has ever said yes to.

Before this period i don't get rejected twice.
Some persons meet who they love without stress
Others have to fight for it.. And am happy i nevr gave up fighting.
She is to good.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by JERRY1925(m): 9:58pm On Mar 22, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
I see no reason why a man of substance with desirable mettle will condescend to asking a lady out twice. what I mean is... let ur identity give reasons as to why a lady should always have a YES to give.

A pauper will most likely get a NO

A local champion will certain get a NO At first...

But a Deontay Wilder or A Tyson Fury or Anthony Joshua or Fireboy or a burnaboy or a joeboy or a wizkid or an Alex iwobi will most certainly get a very big YESgrin

u grab?!!!

Go and hustle bro ! grin

Do u know some girls with self esteem still give celebrate though time?

1 Like

Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by valley123: 10:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
Paxie55:

You will die single grin

Am are your afraid to die single. whp came with you to this earth? nobody, you came alone.

1 Like

Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by Okoroawusa: 10:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
Why wouldn't you ask twice?

If she is worth it...why not?
Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by ndcide(m): 10:09pm On Mar 22, 2020
Women na extra expenses.

Know that fact

4 Likes

Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by Magnoliaa(f): 10:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

You're red-pilled now?

What will sombori not see? Mtchw
Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by Aammee77: 10:17pm On Mar 22, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

I agreed with you bro, Aaliyah's try again is bullshit good music though

1 Like

Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by Magnoliaa(f): 10:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Youdonminit?

Who is behind a successful woman?

That thing is actually not a compliment. At all.

2 Likes

Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 22, 2020
ichidodo:
Whatever you do guys never ever ask a lady out..It puts ladies on a spot(ladies are the the most indecisive creatures and wouldn't like you putting the pressure on them), it shows you are clingy... desperate and feminine. Ladies hate that...You can pick up a lady but never ask her out.When you feel comfortable with yourself all you have to do is to flow with the ladies...ensure good rapport plus "game" before long... You're swimming in pussies. And never discriminate pussies, one pussie is the same as another.. There is no special pussie or "my dream pussie" all pussies are the same..

Smile!

1 Like

Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by Magnoliaa(f): 10:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
proclinician:

Pls that woman is his mother not some wh0re.

It should better be the mother.

Good you're aware no woman is responsible for you and should be behind you, pampering you.

Enough with the patronizing lies.

1 Like

Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 22, 2020
Magnoliaa:

Youdonminit?

Who is behind a successful woman?

That thing is actually not a compliment. At all.

Your question catches my attention; interesting!

2 Likes

Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by proclinician: 10:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
Magnoliaa:

It should better be the mother.

Good you're aware no woman is responsible for you and should be behind you, pampering you.

Enough with the patronizing lies.

Who is crazy enough to think some wh0re is responsible for him?

2 Likes

Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by AstroG: 10:40pm On Mar 22, 2020
The moment you asked a Lady or Girl that rejected ur advances b4 out again,your pride And ego as a Man has been altered. You ask her out once,and she rejected. Oga Face your front,cus there are many fishes(better ones) in the sea

Never fight or hustle for Ladies/Girls attention,cause they are no worth it. HUSTLE HARD AND WORK ON YOURSELF

Cc; Martinez39s Omar09 Ubunja

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by ALABACONNECT(m): 10:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
Depends on who you were asking out. HER or her??

Well, for your smart TVs, ACs and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by Magnoliaa(f): 11:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
proclinician:

Who is crazy enough to think some wh0re is responsible for him?

Ask Your fellow men and answer for them. They believe a woman is a caretaker.

@bolded: you're really trying hard. I can sense it. Does it make you feel high and better to ...say thrash about women?

What are your over-compensating for? I'm not looking for an answer thou.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Has Refused to Say "Yes" (or No) to My Proposal, For Years / I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] / Sexy Girls' Shit Is Your Food(disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.