Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,372 members, 7,954,507 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:45 PM

Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! (11995 Views)

Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) / You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by mrblessed(m): 1:48pm On Mar 23, 2020
It is as if there is a consensus in this graveyard to be purposefully vague, to not admit a self-evident fact, and to readily weaponised gender when being defeated in an argument. And it runs along both genders, male and female. Sometimes, truth is placed on moratorium, making it possible for things to be viewed with cracked gender lens.

I had a good laugh reading the Op's gender-inspired submission that is nothing short of a senseless attack on men. And it is also a gross generalisation. Wooing a woman more than once is not a depiction of weakness or a reflection of one's financial standings. However, ladies are complex beings: it is not every of them that will give an affirmative reply even when they are interested. Sometimes they are confused, seizing up the endurance quotient of the "wooer," or in a relationship trying to sort things out before giving a reply. Call it self-fish? If a man feels he has a strong connection to a lady and insists on getting her, how is it a sign of weakness? Remember, men are enticed by the appearance of a woman first, before examining her character which is priceless. It is the same for women, but they rarely have the power to discard bad-mannered dudes whom they naively think they can change.

I think the message to malefolk should be that they realise and examine their standings in any relationship they are in, especially if it takes the bimbo donkey time to make up her mind.
Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by Ekemeze: 2:13pm On Mar 23, 2020
Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by MadeINchenzen2: 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2020
otes35:
you might not have time buh trust me someone else does smiley
huh?
Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by iLegendd(m): 2:52pm On Mar 23, 2020
Shifi1:
chase money ,, forget pussy
when the money show ,pussy go yakpa
na pussy go dey chase u.

Don't chase money, don't chase p*ssy. Some years ago, when I bought my first guitar, I wrote something on it and it's, "I'm not chaser, but a chooser."

I would've loved to explain why I don't want smart people to chase things, but position themselves where those things will chase them and they'll choose.

1 Like

Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by MadeINchenzen2: 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2020
iLegendd:

Don't chase money, don't chase p*ssy. Some years ago, when I bought my first guitar, I wrote something on it and it's, "I'm not chaser, but a chooser."

I would've loved to explain why I don't want smart people to chase things, but position themselves where those things will chase them and they'll choose.

Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by ifex370(m): 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2020
Jeboy:
So other peoples family dont mean anything to you except your family...too many teens talking about relationship.

What are you saying?
Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by Brunicekid(m): 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2020
Really really?
Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by badmus306(m): 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2020
missimelda01:
If I manage to tell you a plain NO, it means I am not attracted to you.. it's not going to change after you ask the second time.
Nice picture there

1 Like

Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by missimelda01(f): 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2020
badmus306:

Nice picture there
Thank you.
Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by Dybala11(m): 6:44pm On Mar 23, 2020
missimelda01:

Those ones are not okay, if they can't take NO... They are many other words that can be used to pass the same message grin
Other words like??
Anyway, as for me sha o, I'm pretty sure that I don't have the effrontery to make a second attempt at wooing a lady. Once her answer is NO, I won't sweat it, cos that's enough damage to my fragile ego and self esteem. I always wonder how some guys endure been insulted by ladies cos of their wish to date the said ladies, shame will never let me show face again if it's me.

6 Likes

Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by Iceyjay(m): 6:50pm On Mar 23, 2020
missimelda01:
If I manage to tell you a plain NO, it means I am not attracted to you.. it's not going to change after you ask the second time.
Lol we all know you are lying cheesy
Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by Dybala11(m): 6:50pm On Mar 23, 2020
mrblessed:
It is as if there is a consensus in this graveyard to be purposefully vague, to not admit a self-evident fact, and to readily weaponised gender when being defeated in an argument. And it runs along both genders, male and female. Sometimes, truth is placed on moratorium, making it possible for things to be viewed with cracked gender lens.

I had a good laugh reading the Op's gender-inspired submission that is nothing short of a senseless attack on men. And it is also a gross generalisation. Wooing a woman more than once is not a depiction of weakness or a reflection of one's financial standings. However, ladies are complex beings: it is not every of them that will give an affirmative reply even when they are interested. Sometimes they are confused, seizing up the endurance quotient of the "wooer," or in a relationship trying to sort things out before giving a reply. Call it self-fish? If a man feels he has a strong connection to a lady and insists on getting her, how is it a sign of weakness? Remember, men are enticed by the appearance of a woman first, before examining her character which is priceless. It is the same for women, but they rarely have the power to discard bad-mannered dudes whom they naively think they can change.

I think the message to malefolk should be that they realise and examine their standings in any relationship they are in, especially if it takes the bimbo donkey time to make up her mind.
You're very right in many ways, but then there's a difference between giving an ambiguous answer to a supposed suitor and giving NO as an answer. As for me sha o, if she says NO then I move on, shikena.

1 Like

Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by missimelda01(f): 6:50pm On Mar 23, 2020
Dybala11:

Other words like??
Anyway, as for me sha o, I'm pretty sure that I don't have the effrontery to make a second attempt at wooing a lady. Once her answer is NO, I won't sweat it, cos that's enough damage to my fragile ego and self esteem. I always wonder how some guys endure been insulted by ladies cos of their wish to date the said ladies, shame will never let me show face again if it's me.
Rejection doesn't have to come with insults you know.. but I get you.
Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by Dybala11(m): 6:55pm On Mar 23, 2020
missimelda01:

Rejection doesn't have to come with insults you know.. but I get you.
Unfortunately, trading insults and making ridiculous comments against suitors as become a stock in trade of many ladies, I definitely won't allow a thin- legged daughter of eve to use me shine jor.

2 Likes

Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by missimelda01(f): 7:04pm On Mar 23, 2020
Dybala11:

Unfortunately, trading insults and making ridiculous comments against suitors as become a stock in trade of many ladies, I definitely won't allow a thin- legged daughter of eve to use me shine jor.

I'm with you on this grin
I can help you beat her very well grin
Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by Chukapage(m): 7:19pm On Mar 23, 2020
missimelda01:

Kee yourself grin grin grin
Dem still dey rush us.
lol you're in your early 20s nah so your SMV(sexual market value) is.at its peak in the next 6years observe wether Dem go still dey rush you or you now go dey rush them grin

1 Like

Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by Chukapage(m): 7:28pm On Mar 23, 2020
JERRY1925:

Do u know some girls with self esteem still give celebrate though time?
Oga no dey whine yourself ,unless her father is more successful ,why Osibanjo daughter now no go form for Olamide? But she can't form for Davido "Adeleke"! Or Sani "Dangote" everybody get levels.....!!

1 Like

Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by Chukapage(m): 7:42pm On Mar 23, 2020
Omar09:

This is the harsh truth boys and men at large don't wanna hear. You would see a boy/man beat his chest saying that there's no girl in this world he will approach and she will say no, and you will think they're joking until you see or hear them beg such women for their attention just to brag to their fellow boys/men.

I call it nonsense! I know there are women who would refuse my advances, and there are ones who will kill just to have my "hi".
lmaooo grin grin grin bro you're ruthless ,sooooooooo TRUE ,some will go and begging for smile grin grin grin chai !! SIMPS are a slap to the male gender!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by Chukapage(m): 7:45pm On Mar 23, 2020
missimelda01:

Those ones are not okay, if they can't take NO... They are many other words that can be used to pass the same message grin
ruthless billing grin grin
Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by goodnewscliff(m): 8:28pm On Mar 23, 2020
justnock:

Funny enough, I have never asked a lady out before. I have been with 9 ladies but I don't know how to really ask a lady out.
My style is different. I'll never let you friend zone me but I won't be your boyfriend, too. We will just happen, naturally.
So me grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by MadeINchenzen2: 9:10pm On Mar 23, 2020
Chukapage:
lmaooo grin grin grin bro you're ruthless ,sooooooooo TRUE ,some will go and begging for smile grin grin grin chai !! SIMPS are a slap to the male gender!
grin
Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by MadeINchenzen2: 4:32am On Mar 24, 2020
born2begreat:
I don’t think anything is wrong with a man asking a girl out twice. We all know that girls like forming hard to get when it comes to giving attention or saying yes. I understand sometimes the case might be different. I worked in the same company in 2008/09 with a lady i like so much. She gave me an excuse to giving her time and boom she was already in a relationship. I asked her out like 2 times and her response was No. This is 2020 and we are both still single and i know deeply in my heart that if i ask her out now she will surely say yes without anything. But i know i can’t love her like when i needed her in the past. And dating such lady would just be like because we both already run out of choices. I like her as a person but i will never go for her the third time.

Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by MadeINchenzen2: 4:34am On Mar 24, 2020
justnock:

Funny enough, I have never asked a lady out before. I have been with 9 ladies but I don't know how to really ask a lady out.
My style is different. I'll never let you friend zone me but I won't be your boyfriend, too. We will just happen, naturally.

Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by sweetsell: 5:36am On Mar 24, 2020
If every man was like me you go rot for this world. Do you even know what it took to ask you out the first time ? Personally any girl I persistently ask out, once I fucq her that's the end of the relationship cos most time my aim switch to proving you are not invincible. I also know there WI be others you'd say yet to without them asking so you wanting to be chased shows I am not in that priority list n I won't have ui mine too.

A lady should be able to tell if she okay with this person n determine without thinking if he want to give a chance or not. I can make except for school environments but aside that all other na beans.

Millenniumlady:
Ladies don't value guys that asked them out once if you feel she's worth it low down your ego and go after her.....I precisely can't go out with someone that ask me out once unless you ask me for like six and above before I'll agree that's f you're really worth my time......cause at the tale end a man is never complete without a woman.......As the saying goes "behind every successful man there is a woman " wink.....my status says it all

Many foolish ones do.

Davash222:

We're saying same thing... No sane guy would love pussssy that much to the extent of chasing it more than once.

1 Like

Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by Amumaigwe: 5:42am On Mar 24, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Ladies don't value guys that asked them out once if you feel she's worth it low down your ego and go after her.....I precisely can't go out with someone that ask me out once unless you ask me for like six and above before I'll agree that's f you're really worth my time......cause at the tale end a man is never complete without a woman.......As the saying goes "behind every successful man there is a woman " wink.....my status says it all

@Bolded:
That adage refers to the man's mother not his wife o.
Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by Millenniumlady(f): 5:45am On Mar 24, 2020
Amumaigwe:

@Bolded:
That adage refers to the man's mother not his wife o.
Then go marry your mother
Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by Starz825(m): 5:54am On Mar 24, 2020
proclinician:
Some ladies said no in 2018 when i was serious and said yes in 2020 when i wanted just a one off. They saw level has changed. Their loss
This funny die grin cheesy
Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by Dybala11(m): 12:04pm On Mar 24, 2020
missimelda01:

I'm with you on this grin
I can help you beat her very well grin
That's a welcome development ma'am, although shame will not allow me to tell anyone my ordeal.
Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by Dybala11(m): 12:07pm On Mar 24, 2020
Chukapage:
ruthless billing grin grin
Chai, my nigga your head dey there jor.
Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by Dybala11(m): 12:09pm On Mar 24, 2020
Chukapage:
lol you're in your early 20s nah so your SMV(sexual market value) is.at its peak in the next 6years observe wether Dem go still dey rush you or you now go dey rush them grin
You mean that it's their rush hour now, hers is on the way.
Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by AkuOlisa: 12:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Millenniumlady:

I have never asked a lady out more than once no matter how beautiful she is
Re: Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! by Chukapage(m): 3:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
Dybala11:

You mean that it's there rush hour now, hers is on the way.
Your head dey there na her turn and moment be this let her enjoy it while it lasts grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member / Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! / Must Read Romance Story : S*x Addicted Couple Of (18+) Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.