Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus (111989 Views)

Aliyu Abubakar Dies In Car Accident: Aisha Abubakar's Son Dies / Adamu, Atiku Abubakar Son Screened As Commissioner Nominee In Adamawa / Atiku Abubakar's Son Involved In Accident With His Portuguese Friend. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by mascot87(m): 12:33am On Mar 23, 2020
Strech:
yet! You still have data on your phone.

I woke up around 11:45pm hoping to use my phone for just 15 mins since the data I borrowed from Mtn is suppose to expire by 12:00. I'm still surprised I can still surf the internet. But once I'm cut off, that's the end. No data, no call card,no money, no food,nothing. If I have and I'm lying,make thunder strike me dead. What am I even saying? Aren't I as good as dead already?
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Taciturn1: 12:33am On Mar 23, 2020
stasius:
Watch out for this coming week in Nigeria!!!

I pray that God will tamper justice with mercy.

Watch out for this new week! Those that don't believe corona exist will believe.

God have mercy!
Nothing will happen. Corona will not spread as it does elsewhere

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:36am On Mar 23, 2020
Lol! Atiku Abubakar wants me to pray for his son.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by NGpatriot: 12:37am On Mar 23, 2020
I wish the young man a speedy recovery and I'll keep him and other infected folks in my prayers.

I hope he irresponsible people, places of worship and other gathering places are paying attention.

God is in your heart, not inside any church building or in front of any foolish, ignorant and irresponsible pastor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by mvem(m): 12:37am On Mar 23, 2020
TheSuperb:

Few days ago, this useless Aboki was going up and down the threads posting rubbish.
what he says is still right...how has Atiku son getting it makes it wrong that Covid-19 mortality rate is between 1-2% which is factual

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by mrenoma: 12:38am On Mar 23, 2020
Let us try to stay safe as much as possible in this period embarassed
We care about connecting and showcasing talents in your area.
#staysafe #remote
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by kingjrofficial(m): 12:39am On Mar 23, 2020
No more fly to India, Russia, Germany or Italy undecided

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Insectkiller: 12:40am On Mar 23, 2020
I read this news and I felt deeply sorry for Atiku (AA).

I am in solidarity with you and I wish your son a quick recovery.

I bliev he is a fighter, he will surely fight coronaVirus and he will Win.

Your Excellency Sir Atiku Abubakar (GCON), your son will be back home alive by His grace.

Shalom!
cool

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 23, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....Don't mind him. Say the truth and you will be tagged a wailer.

Would you rather be a wailer or a zombie?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by wisdomkid: 12:40am On Mar 23, 2020
9jatriot:
A few days ago this guy was playing politics with this thing, when we tell people that this shit is serious, they do not believe.

You're 100% misinformed. Atiku has always be serious about the Covid-19 virus and informing Nigerians to be safe.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 23, 2020
This corona na crocodile o, no respect at all.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by cRobo: 12:44am On Mar 23, 2020
West2019:
is coronavirus more danger than HIV

Yes

You can live with HIV for years but you can't live with coronavirus more than maximum 3 months

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by GamalNasser: 12:44am On Mar 23, 2020
Insectkiller:
I read this news and I felt deeply sorry for Atiku (AA).

I am in solidarity with you and I wish your son a quick recovery.

I bliev he is a fighter, he will surely fight coronaVirus and he will Win.

Your Excellency Sir Atiku Abubakar (GCON), your son will be back home alive by His grace.

Shalom!
cool

Amen
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by axeman10(m): 12:45am On Mar 23, 2020
Please bring him to Europe - Italy, Germany or UK for proper professional medical treatment!

So Nigerian hospitals are capable now.. Time for them all to reflect and equip our hospitals and pay our health services workers well.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Correcto: 12:45am On Mar 23, 2020
Here is an opportunity to start massive production and reduce importation.
SavageResponse:

You people keep shouting "Close the airports and the borders".

I hope you know that your useless shithole country does not manufacture anything!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by GamalNasser: 12:47am On Mar 23, 2020
Correcto:
Here is an opportunity to start massive production and reduce importation.

Massive production with which electricity

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by SmartMen: 12:48am On Mar 23, 2020
Bonesking:
This news is becoming unbearable. If Atiku’s child can be infected with Corona it means that the reports of the NCDC is underreported. There may be a huge increase in the affected carriers in this country. May God deliver us.

But on the flipside, Nairaland is gradually gaining some sanity. I hardly see the Afonja, IPOB and Aboki fight themselves anymore. How about the APC vs PDP crew!
If I learn anything from this Coronavirus, it will be the sanctity of lives which outwits every foolish rancour.
of. Course it is under reported.

A doctor who is an insider is already begging people to force government to allow military take over enforcement of laws and order.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Ooye12: 12:48am On Mar 23, 2020
Well God Time to punishment the whole world including selfish politicians
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by mvem(m): 12:51am On Mar 23, 2020
cRobo:

Yes

You can live with HIV for years but you can't live with coronavirus more than maximum 3 months
so how come more than 90,000+ have recovered...why are you spreading fake facts...people recover and the recovery rate is more than 80%+

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by OlaMiki: 12:53am On Mar 23, 2020
Amen to what na ? shocked
GamalNasser:

Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by cRobo: 12:57am On Mar 23, 2020
mvem:
so how come more than 90,000+ have recovered...why are you spreading fake facts...people recover and the recovery rate is more than 80%+

My goodness, coronavirus is not a death sentence, if one is untreated within 3 months, that person is most likely to die

The question was between HIV and Coronavirus which is more fatal and I said coronavirus not undermining the fact that it can be treated

It is only fatal when untreated and f the patient have underlying illness

Please don't get me wrong

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by NGpatriot: 12:58am On Mar 23, 2020
sad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Hotfreez: 12:58am On Mar 23, 2020
mvem:

You need respirators which take over the functions of the lungs while the lungs heal. How do we get respirators now cos that's what kept those people alive.

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by InvertedHammer: 12:59am On Mar 23, 2020
/
Gwagwalada Hospital?

Travel ban has forced everyone to stay and enjoy the health facilities they developed. He would have been flown abroad before. God works in a mysterious way. If Buhari catches it, he will be forced to be under the care of Nigerian doctors that he loathes and despises. London ain't gonna let him in. I hope billions in account will save them.

\

12 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Correcto: 1:00am On Mar 23, 2020
yYou must definitely think no production goes on in Nigeria.SMH I have no time for argument.
GamalNasser:

Massive production with which electricity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by staga: 1:01am On Mar 23, 2020
SouthNigerian:
My people, can you all see Covik 1-9 is a mad dog?

Stock your homes with food items, the reality is becoming clearer. I repeat, stock your homes with food items.

May Heaven grant him speedy recovery, Amen.

How much food can you stock?
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Bizibi(m): 1:01am On Mar 23, 2020
johnmartus:
grin useless politician. Despite the warning yet his son can't stay where he contacted the virus.
I hope you will say the same thing about buhari daughter that came into the country too.... sycophant.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 23, 2020
9jatriot:
A few days ago this guy was playing politics with this thing, when we tell people that this shit is serious, they do not believe.
Your father must not have told you but i put it to you that you're a product of a very stupid combination.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by staga: 1:02am On Mar 23, 2020
Hotfreez:

You need respirators which take over the functions of the lungs while the lungs heal. How do we get respirators now cos that's what kept those people alive.

Please help me ask the nut head you responded to how many tertiary health institutions in Nigeria have functional ICUs, talkless of ventilators. He thinks the survivors just survived like that?

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 23, 2020
Thank you Atiku for doing far more than sleeping bubu. Nigerians need to know that this is real.

For all we know hannan also has the virus.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by mvem(m): 1:04am On Mar 23, 2020
Hotfreez:

No...not everyone need respirators... We are getting the facts wrong. About 80% show mild symptoms or no symptoms and recover well...about 20-15% cases become severe...these 15% cases are the cases that now needs the respirator. And 5% of these 15% cases gets critical majorly due to the pneumonia it causes in the severe cases. Now must people cases that become severe are mostly the very old or those with underlying issues like diabetes, cancer etc...

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Jimiyung(m): 1:04am On Mar 23, 2020
Close the border to people not trade.
SavageResponse:

You people keep shouting "Close the airports and the borders".

I hope you know that your useless shithole country does not manufacture anything!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 / Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival / First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.