Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:29 AM

Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus (112893 Views)

Shehu, Atiku Abubakar's Son Spotted During Protest In Lagos / Aliyu Abubakar Dies In Car Accident: Aisha Abubakar's Son Dies / Atiku Abubakar's Son Involved In Accident With His Portuguese Friend. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by DAVE5(m): 4:10am On Mar 23, 2020
Jack500:
Useless politicians, Thank God corona doesn't differentiate and it is not a respecter of money or position.

If the lame duck in Aso rock has closed d airport 2 or 3 weeks ago, we wudn't have be in this mess

Nonsense.

Is the båstard even qualified to be called a lame duck?

Simply close border, they were playing with our lives, 200m lives were put to the test on some stuff excuse that made no sense

The annoying thing is some people (nairalanders) were supporting the idea of not closing the border giving is their own insensitive reason that if we shut borders, drugs and supplies would not come in, would we need to import drugs for a disease we don't even have

After this episode, we really need to do something about that bastard cos he would put us in more danger if given the same chance again and again

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by xynerise: 4:17am On Mar 23, 2020
Na wa o...
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by InvertedHammer: 4:18am On Mar 23, 2020
RaptorX:
Do you still believe this is a hoax and no more dangerous than the flu.
/
If only you can diiferentiate between hoax and exaggeration.

Flu killed 12,000 out of 328m people in US from January - April. That is approximately 0.00004% casualty. So far, there are reported 13,000 deaths out of 7.8billion people in the world. Currently at approx. 0.00000002% casualty. Which is worse? Fact is fact.

Comparatively and statistically speaking, Coronavirus has to kill 285, 365 globally to equate the fatality of flu in US.

\
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by jaxxy(m): 4:21am On Mar 23, 2020
Banmeallday:

The way you people easily believe news shaaaaa. First of all do you know anyone that has it? No you dont. Do you know Atiku or his son or the people they are connected with? No you dont.

You have a quack leading you who may not be who he says he is and a legislature that has done NOTHING in 5 years and today you are talking about Corona since the world is talking about it abi.....

What happened to the usual diseases that are hurting us in Nigeria/Africa?

Or the fact that more people have died under Muslim/Terrorist/Boko Haram clashes since 2000 than this Corona.....

Ure talking like u living in the Stone Age. How do u gather facts? How do u verify true information? Has bokoharam come to u house to attack u b4 or ur Neighbours house? Have u seen bokoharam b4? So how do u know they are real also??

Let’s be sensible pls. This is 2020

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by dallyemmy: 4:24am On Mar 23, 2020
janeedema:
I truly hope that at the end of this pandemic, those in the corridors of power would have learned a thing or two.

Atiku's son would probably have been on his way out of naija for medical attention, but for the closure of the borders of these countries.

Now, the high and mighty are all stuck to our quack medical services they have abandoned and refused to invest in.

Indeed, what goes around comes around.

I pray that beautiful and progressive lessons be learned from this setback. And that at the end of all this, we will become wiser and more patriotic as a people.
I hope and pray we'll all learn...

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by sirdick17: 4:26am On Mar 23, 2020
Jack500:
Useless politicians, Thank God corona doesn't differentiate and it is not a respecter of money or position.

If the lame duck in Aso rock has closed d airport 2 or 3 weeks ago, we wudn't have be in this mess

Nonsense.

Read wide and do little research...... American senator was tested positive awhile ago, guess what he never had any contact with anyone that was positive
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 4:27am On Mar 23, 2020
The rich low key dey test themselves. Hmm
If this thing becomes fatal buhari should be shot for his stupidity.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by DAVE5(m): 4:28am On Mar 23, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/
Gwagwalada Hospital?

Travel ban has forced everyone to stay and enjoy the health facilities they developed. He would have been flown abroad before. God works in a mysterious way. If Buhari catches it, he will be forced to be under the care of Nigerian doctors that he loathes and despises. London ain't gonna let him in. I hope billions in account will save them.

\

Even London is battling its own cases, every country is trying in their own capacity

And they purposely refused to develop our health care system or even develop anything at all please in the country, now we're all forced to eat from the food we all cooked, both rich and poor.

I don't know what I wish for buhari, but it's definitely not good things I wish for him
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by DAVE5(m): 4:43am On Mar 23, 2020
SavageResponse:

You people keep shouting "Close the airports and the borders".

I hope you know that your useless shithole country does not manufacture anything!

Wow, that's the reason we left our borders open?
Just so we can import manufactured items and all other things that might follow, in this perilous time, the other thing has been imported

Nigerians have forgotten their value, so if all the nations we import stuffs from where to breakdown now, we in Nigeria would not survive because we don't manufacture stuffs

Did our fore father's need to import from the other lands to survive before the whites invaded our lands?
How did they survive?
Do you understand the concept of survival?
Is imported cloths, cars, phone and the likes an important tool for survival?

This period we're in now is mostly to survive till the virus is either managed or wiped out, and we have up our survival for paltry reasons

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by ofiko123(m): 5:00am On Mar 23, 2020
This virus of a thing is very serious o..
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 5:05am On Mar 23, 2020
Nigerian vs Ghanian president speech on corona virus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZqEGDXtjDc
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by DAVE5(m): 5:07am On Mar 23, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
Lol! Atiku Abubakar wants me to pray for his son.

As in serious lol

But this time we have no choice though, I hate him as much as every other Nigerian, but in this particular case, infection to one is a possible infection to so many

when you live in a glass house, you don't throw stones
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Luckymama: 5:07am On Mar 23, 2020
mascot87:

I woke up around 11:45pm hoping to use my phone for just 15 mins since the data I borrowed from Mtn is suppose to expire by 12:00. I'm still surprised I can still surf the internet. But once I'm cut off, that's the end. No data, no call card,no money, no food,nothing. If I have and I'm lying,make thunder strike me dead. What am I even saying? Aren't I as good as dead already?
How can a person reach you? I don’t have access to my Nairaland email anymore so I can’t send you a private message.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by PromiseHamza: 5:19am On Mar 23, 2020
PromiseHamza:
My people, can you all see Covik 1-9 is a mad dog?

Stock your homes with food items, the reality is becoming clearer. I repeat, stock your homes with food items.

May Heaven grant him speedy recovery, Amen.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 5:24am On Mar 23, 2020
SouthNigerian:

Stock your homes with food items, the reality is becoming clearer. I repeat, stock your homes with food items.

Nah mouth una go use stock your home abi?
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Dpaulie(m): 5:29am On Mar 23, 2020
May the healing hands of the Almighty God rest upon him....You shall have a testimony in Jesus name
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by wyqay: 5:33am On Mar 23, 2020
We are the hand of God
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by mascot87(m): 5:35am On Mar 23, 2020
Luckymama:

How can a person reach you? I don’t have access to my Nairaland email anymore so I can’t send you a private message.

Good morning, please you can reach me on 08067187885.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Gandollaar(f): 5:43am On Mar 23, 2020
SouthNigerian:

Where's power to power the refrigerator?
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by loswhite(m): 5:44am On Mar 23, 2020
mvem:
what he says is still right...how has Atiku son getting it makes it wrong that Covid-19 mortality rate is between 1-2% which is factual
So do you have hospitals to attend to 50 million cases? Or do you think if you catch the virus and sit at home without any medical attention you will still have 1-2% mortality rate? Too many educated illiterate in this country
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by PropertyBuying(f): 5:45am On Mar 23, 2020
Sorry about that baba Atiku... We wish him perfect healing and speedy recovery. We'll have him and all other Nigerians in our prayers.

If interested in any of our services, please get in touch if interested...Our contact in detailed in our signature - 08027390046
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by deltateam: 5:52am On Mar 23, 2020
CokeBar:
Wow!

Just wow!

Now that we publicly know one of the victims... can we take this virus serious?

Stay safe, most importantly keep the elderly around you safe.

By God's grace, we will overcome.

Atiku and his family should all be tested too.

This is not the time to visit family and friends or travel.

Everyone stay where you are, Nigerians won't listen.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by MicroSweet(m): 5:57am On Mar 23, 2020
Aisha is yet to tell us whether or not her daughter, who just returned from the UK, tested positive for the virus. She's yet to provide us with updates.

Secondly, Atiku failed to tell us whether or not his affected son had visited one of the blacklisted countries. Was his infection locally or 'internationally' contracted?
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by HelpInNeed: 5:59am On Mar 23, 2020
SouthNigerian:

How many Nigerians can stock their homes? I'm only praying the spate of Corona Virus here in Nigeria shouldn't reach the stage we would be asked to stay at home because na there hunger go finish people. Even daily feeding is a problem not to talk of stocking your house with food items that will last for a week or month. How many Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 23, 2020
Devgod:
Your father must not have told you but i put it to you that you're a product of a very stupid combination.

Kai grin grin grin nairaland you guys can abuse sha cheesy
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by ma373733(m): 6:01am On Mar 23, 2020
Hey!! Chim oh

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by ma373733(m): 6:04am On Mar 23, 2020
gringringrin no more abroad treatments we die here

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus by Gandollaar(f): 6:06am On Mar 23, 2020
Ololanla:
God is in control
Abani se ni

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking / Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man / What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.